Nyraka Hunting Zone Channels

Chibiki Z

This is really unacceptable and i don't find it funny at all, how can korea dish out such a event zone , fps is really bad there, game crash, and mini bosses have like 9 mil hp and drop rate is so bad

...i mean average gear and whales wont have issue but think about those under geared ppl killing  those for tokens with only first hit determines who gets loot.

range class has the advantage here, by the time my fps gives me the frames to hit the target and i oop , some range class takes the aggro, with big aoes.

am sorry are we trying to gain new players here or turning them away ....

my screen resolution is at lowest and game freezing like crazy i cant even minimize it or else it will crash leave it open freezes up a section of my screen and cause my mouse to stay in the bns box behind screen its just annoying realm was nothing like this .

we need a hot fix within 2 days and we need at least 8 channels.... or compensate us with tokens.

its just a mess a big mess.

Edited by Miggy Miggs

19 minutes ago, Miggy Miggs said:

...i mean average gear and whales wont have issue but think about those under geared ppl killing  those for tokens with only first hit determines who gets loot.

range class has the advantage here, by the time my fps gives me the frames to hit the target and i oop , some range class takes the aggro, with big aoes.

am sorry are we trying to gain new players here or turning them away ....

this zone is clearly not for low geared ppl, why even get mad for it, there is other 2 events, so stop the crap, new players have nothing to do in here ...

hopefully 1 channel was not intented, it really needs dynamic channels like previous event, if not, this is going to be a mess

I seriously don't understand the incompetence of the people running this company. I'm highly certain NC team was aware of 1 channel only being available during the event and failed to question or ask for more channels from Dev team. I've put up with this game for years but this is just get straight ridiculous. Either spend time on polishing updates or close the game once and for all because this is just getting ridiculous and to be frank a waste of everyone's time. 

• Like 2

Just now, tocirml said:

this zone is clearly not for low geared ppl, why even get mad for it, there is other 2 events, so stop the crap, new players have nothing to do in here ...

hopefully 1 channel was not intented, it really needs dynamic channels like previous event, if not, this is going to be a mess

am not a new player i dont have an issue with the hp, but when you get those frame rates , that low drop rate and a whole lot of people thats way too much time...

something needs to be done .

vor 1 Minute schrieb Miggy Miggs:

am not a new player i dont have an issue with the hp, but when you get those frame rates , that low drop rate and a whole lot of people thats way too much time...

something needs to be done .

You forgot the PVP. I dont get why you can kill other players in this zone it dosent give you anykind of advantage. If you would atleast get like 1 of thoose brazer stones in some rng drop or something i could understand but the only reason someone kills another player is to be an as.......

10 hours ago, tocirml said:

Stop the crap? let me guess.... credit card warrior? this zone should be intended for anyone end-game! if it's an event or part of then yes. everyone... or is your money better than the lower end folks?  

OK now that's the mong out the way.... how about a fix NC, there is no way you didn't know this was going to happen. 

1 hour ago, Methodical said:

Stop the crap? let me guess.... credit card warrior? this zone should be intended for anyone end-game! if it's an event or part of then yes. everyone... or is your money better than the lower end folks?  

OK now that's the mong out the way.... how about a fix NC, there is no way you didn't know this was going to happen. 

Well, lower end folks obviously didn't invest money so yes his money is better.

We need more channels thats a fact. Dont know if the lag is caused by too many ppl inside the zone or the mobs. But if we dont get more channels or a good explanation by NC why not this is another doomed mistake by NC.

• Like 1

the lagg is soooo bad....  i died alot because of screen freezes....  it really does need more channels...

Something similar happened during a halloween event a few years ago and the extra channels fixed the lagg.

Edited by CastielSeven

It's not even just the lag, its the fact that there are way too many players trying to get drops, and not enough mobs. If you want us to pvp to defend our spot the ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ are you putting auto combat on for? Auto combat and pvp in one map is beyond stupid. I thought they wouldn't do this dumb bs again after the last time, but here we are again, and they somehow made it worse.
Also, why are all animations disable in there? Both for players and mobs, if they are not attacking you, the animations dont happen. Im pretty sure mobs one sometimes dont even happen even if they are attacking you.

• Like 1

So today i saw that there was a second channel. 
Its still a bit crowded but i could find more mobs :shy:
i think 3 - 5 channels would be perfect for everyone as the re spawn rate of mobs is pretty fast everyone could have a decent spot.

Minumum need 5 ch. 1 ch with full game? :D :D omg what they thinking with this? maybe they forget adding channels? idk. But game performance is really bad. I can play New world with max setting 60 fps. but old game blade and soul i saw 8 fps in this area. lol.

and now it's back to 1, and it's so bad that I can't even 1v1 mobs due to freezes despite having what you'd describe as "decent" gear

so far it was so sad that it was funny, but now it's just tempting for 'uninstall'

• NCSOFT

Additional channels in the zone are created based on meeting the maximum number threshold so that's why you're seeing the fluctuation between 1 and 2 channels.

I understand the current single channel is not ideal from the issues you have been been reporting. I do not have information on this issue at this time but I wanted to make you aware that we're not ignoring this feedback and we are in discussion with the dev team about this.

• Like 1