Sign in to follow this  
Ketsura

Can we get more options for weeklies?

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, ImoutoMaster said:

Guild ? what are thoose for ? in the last 2 guild i had they managed to create their own groups and they didnt care about the ap as long as you have the minumum requirements the raid needs.

You obviously didn’t read everything I said. I just told that person they need to find a group or guild to help them get in content silly. :3


Also, I’m not saying don’t do the work. I’m saying don’t make it harder to get the same rewards that used to be easy to get. That’s just bad design. If you are going to make it hard and time consuming to now complete weeklies, the designers need to give equivalent rewards for the longer time investment, else what is the point?


The problem with carry runs is that no one is willing to teach the person being carried how to perform mechs because they are in such a hurry to get stuff done. Sure the noob can watch videos, but videos only take you so far. For me, videos didn’t help at all because that’s not how I learn, I learn by doing. In the end because no one was willing to teach me except for the hardest content, I had to learn by soloing the low level dailies. Only one or two people helped me figure out mechs, and I was in a discord group for this. People are too busy to help other players learn because it takes time to learn. But if a noob can find the right group to help them, then they should be ok.

 

i totally get that you feel players aren’t putting in effort. I don’t think that’s the case though. I feel many people just don’t want to deal with noobs because they simply don’t have time to do so. Unfortunately, that can make the game feel unfriendly to people, hence more loss of players.

Edited by Li Mingxia

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sayahell   

sub really what y  whant with alts or less ap like 1600 ap in new IA  weekly ?  remember each weekly is lees form from norm raid! PPl with norm gear cant do it - reason y need gear and s some mech atm ! is no dps way or carry ! is true we need more option for weekly or other way to get it .is like enchantment stones farming  -none pvp dont  want do it ! can understand it sucks ! like 3 weekly clean whales flame in BG , cry why low gear ppl join what ever for doing weeklies etc.  options were do old content quest for low gear ppl for weekly or more quest . no way 3 pvp weeklies and 1 high weekly for new or less gear ppl ! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Zuzuzuzuzu said:

Ohhh that hate xD

 

Sorry but i still have to disagree with everything you said here , weeklies ya a little more hard now and a little more time but is not that much ,weeklies are still easier .

 

Today i did IA weekly on my BM alt me as leader and obviously i went to youtube and watch a guide to learn and teach other . 

So i recruit people randomly and had non whale in party i was 2nd dps in alliance with my alt ( i can show screenshot) .

We wipe 1-2 times at boss 1 but we did it after I've explained them ,boss 2 as well being easier than boss 1.

So at the end 6-7 out of 12 learn the mech and can explain to the others. 

 

Is all about having will to learn and not cry for stuff to fall from sky. 

 

You guys just lazy .

 

Also about the 2x quests with dungeons is super easy  while you do every day ur train dungeons these 2 quest will be completed before next reset so i really don't see the problem here.

 

And about alts pls stop you guys not even willing to finish story to getthe latest gear and aransu 3 weapon , i still see people with alts raven 3 trying to do weekly , well im not accepting nobody lower than aransu 3 in my weeklies or bt,vt runs during week. 

 

People with alts raven 3 , no gems while floor7 give you literally free gems octa . 

 

Stop being lazy and work a little. This is not an offense is just common sense and team work. 

 

Anyway good luck for future ,i will stop here .

Cheers

You really missing the point here.

It's not about raven 3 alts. Yes, some party leaders take you some not. But nobody complain about that. (All my alts have 1900 AP or more with TT set or higher FYI.) I always take few fresh out of story players and I don't see problem with that.

Also it's not about IA weekly dungeon. Sooner or later everyone will learn mech. It's the same situation as Botany or Titan. And again, nobody complain about that.

 

It's about how much more time takes weeklies now. Before patch 20 minutes, after patch 2-5 hours depending on your character AP and luck. For ppl who can play 1-2 hours per day (because have real life and going to work, take care of family and kids, duh) it was good way (not perfect, but at least something) to progress main with multiple alts doing weekly so ppl like me could catch and do actual endgame content. With this method even my alts progressed little by little.

 

But because last patch and my limited time I have two options. Do only 4 weeklies per alt or reduce number of alts to 2~3 and do full weekly run with them. But for both options that mean reduced amount of materials and gold anyway.

 

Idk why devs trying to force ppl play much longer for same rewards, but not everyone can do it include me. If they don't want respect player's time I rather quit this game than continue with this bs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Shironeko said:

It's about how much more time takes weeklies now. Before patch 20 minutes, after patch 2-5 hours depending on your character AP and luck. For ppl who can play 1-2 hours per day (because have real life and going to work, take care of family and kids, duh) it was good way (not perfect, but at least something) to progress main with multiple alts doing weekly so ppl like me could catch and do actual endgame content. With this method even my alts progressed little by little.

 

But because last patch and my limited time I have two options. Do only 4 weeklies per alt or reduce number of alts to 2~3 and do full weekly run with them. But for both options that mean reduced amount of materials and gold anyway.

 

Idk why devs trying to force ppl play much longer for same rewards, but not everyone can do it include me. If they don't want respect player's time I rather quit this game than continue with this bs.

I play as well most of days 2h max due to my work schedule and go out to ride ,but when i play these days with 2h im not going 2nd job bns and have mandatory to play all my 2x alts, i only do pvp 1vs1 3 times (1 win obviously for the quest) and my train which include only daily challenge quest +cs+mandate 
Sometimes i skip daily challenge and do battleground ,depending what materials i need for crafting to make some gold.
Sometimes i feel like not in the mood to play my  main FM and do a day on BM or DES so i do my train on that class .

If you didn't notice probably last year ncsoft try to make events more for new players and more for 1 character only . Pretty sure the latest event had GC gear +2nd last set gear set (imperial) as rewards . 
So basically they want us to not relly on alts and just focus on 1 character only ,also from raven 3 reward back there now we are at story reward with aransu 3 weapon.

They don't force you to play much longer ,they want us to play 1 character and done ,nobody spend real money to gear alts so these became useless for them .

And like i said above i used to play 10 alts but i decided to delete 7 of them because it was to much and now with 2 ET geared alts is so damn easy and healtier . If im bored that class i play the other class since i can do all content with all 3 of them .

End of story ,everyone see the game differently . Also ncsoft can't do nothing about how many weeklies we can have ,korea have to do it first in their server which we know they are hard farmers players. We just create drama in forum .

Cheers .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LilyFU   
1 hour ago, Shironeko said:

Before patch 20 minutes, after patch 2-5 hours depending on your character AP and luck. For ppl who can play 1-2 hours per day (because have real life and going to work, take care of family and kids, duh) it was good way (not perfect, but at least something) to progress main with multiple alts doing weekly so ppl like me could catch and do actual endgame content. With this method even my alts progressed little by little.

NCS need to stop make gold nerfs all the time. Like you guys need to stop with these excuses.

do you even realize what kind of game you’re playing? is a MMO you even kown what what a MMO is? it doesn't seem  for what you're arguing.

sorry i'm not really trying to be an idiot but if you only have 1-2 hours per day MMOs should be the last type of game you should be playing let alone complain because you don't have time to play.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, LilyFU said:

NCS need to stop make gold nerfs all the time. Like you guys need to stop with these excuses.

do you even realize what kind of game you’re playing? is a MMO you even kown what what a MMO is? it doesn't seem  for what you're arguing.

sorry i'm not really trying to be an idiot but if you only have 1-2 hours per day MMOs should be the last type of game you should be playing let alone complain because you don't have time to play.

 

Can you point out a wuxia game that isn’t an mmo? No? That’s because there is none right now. The last good one was Jade Empire which was what, 15 years ago? This the most recent wuxia game and well, it’s an mmo with a nice combat system. Since this is the only decent wuxia game right now, this is the one I and others will play. Thx.

Edited by Li Mingxia

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KzE   
2 hours ago, LilyFU said:

sorry i'm not really trying to be an idiot but if you only have 1-2 hours per day MMOs should be the last type of game you should be playing let alone complain because you don't have time to play.

I have almost bis gear in FFXIV with like 45-50 min per day. Thats not the MMOs fault, if the business model is about timewalling content to push people towards cash shopping. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, LilyFU said:

do you even realize what kind of game you’re playing? is a MMO you even kown what what a MMO is?

Fiesta - 4 years, Dragon Nest - 4 years, Tera - 3 years, BnS - 2 and half years and few more between, but I didn't play them very long.
I'm playing MMO games more than 15 years so I have some idea what MMO is.

5 hours ago, LilyFU said:

sorry i'm not really trying to be an idiot but if you only have 1-2 hours per day MMOs should be the last type of game you should be playing let alone complain because you don't have time to play.

MMO is still my favorite genre and I really like eastern oriented MMOs and games. Yes I have limited time (you will understand when you will have own family and kids) but that doesn't mean I need to stop with MMO games. There are few MMOs that respect my time, but they are not my cup of tea because they are western oriented. BnS is only one that is good looking and have fun action combat. But this game is less and less enjoyable with every bad decisions NCSoft makes in almost every update right now. And game loses more and more players. That is why I'm against these changes.

 

Soon will be problem find anybody for dailies/weeklies/raids and I'm wondering if some ppl on this forum still will be defending NCSoft decisions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nicolee   
On 7/23/2020 at 6:39 AM, Grimoir said:

While i dont mind them giving extra options for weekly quests, i would prefer they make them so you cannot do them within a day and you complete them as you play during the week.

Um, it is hard to get a group of 12 people together for most of the raids -- while there are a few dungeon options, most of the weekly challenges involve 12-person teams or 6v6 (still 12) where you will be hated if you aren't up on your pvp equipment.   You can't even get a clan to come in multiple times over a week to do multiple raids or use multiple days for a raid.  You think they want to do weeklies that are more work than fun every week?   IT shouldn't take a week to get through quests -- unless they can all be done solo by average players (not needing a group, let alone a large group of 12).

 

On 7/24/2020 at 6:41 AM, ImoutoMaster said:

Guild ? what are thoose for ? in the last 2 guild i had they managed to create their own groups and they didnt care about the ap as long as you have the minumum requirements the raid needs.

That's nice.  At least 3-4 of the guilds that accepted me, eventually kicked me because I didn't meet their performance expectations -- I well had the minimum reqs for what the RAID required, but only once was I able to get into a progressive RAID group, and then I had game problems where I couldn't login (kept getting dropped  by what appeared to be a crashing DRM, but couldn't really figure it out since the DRM would kick in if I tried to look closely at the problem).  That was a problem for almost 3 months, and then when I came back, the guild lead didn't think I was making enough progress (she didn't know I couldn't login and said it looked to her like I only logged in during trove events!!!  She didn't care that support spent over 8 weeks trying to find the problem -- only to eventually give up).  Then one day...I was able to log in again!  It was horrible!

 

On 7/24/2020 at 6:41 AM, ImoutoMaster said:

Sorry its just stupid. People work for their gear and if i reach 2xxx ap i should be allowed to profit from that. If you dont put in the work to get better gear dont expect to profit from others. There are multiple ways even 1200ap people can do this stuff but they expect to get carried. Thats not a legitimate concern to me.

Sorry, it wasn't AP (over 2K), they just thought I didn't do well enough for my equipment or didn't come up to speed enough -- last guild expected me to already know the RAID and just be able to drop in to where it had taken them 4-6 months to reach in a progressive.   But how can I learn if I can't get into a progressive?  So of course many of the groups I go with for higher dungeons, I feel carried and I don't like it!  If it was a multirun, more than a few times, I was kicked because I was the low DPS leader but got invited in based on my stats. 

On 7/24/2020 at 6:41 AM, ImoutoMaster said:

Its a Cooperative Multiplayer game after all. Its like you are saying "to all call of duty players, i am sorry but to win in a game you have to shoot your enemy" its obvious.

This isnt' a cooperative Multiplayer game in reality -- it's a pretty confrontational and hostile multiplayer game with some really toxic people who like to make others feel bad (for whatever reason).  In name its a MMORG, but nearly NO-ONE does any roll-playing of even pretending to be their character.  Most seem to project their own personality and problems on other people.  Someone tried to criticize me for not doing more DPS, when I pointed out that I was having to tank and trying to do the mechs because I wasn't sure the group could just DPS it.  They laughed and told me no one does the mechs on that dungeon any more.  I pointed out that most of my problem was not having a tank...when I noticed they were a tank class -- and asked them why they weren't tanking...  Seems like the logged out after I asked that.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Grimoir   
23 hours ago, Nicolee said:

Um, it is hard to get a group of 12 people together for most of the raids -- while there are a few dungeon options, most of the weekly challenges involve 12-person teams or 6v6 (still 12) where you will be hated if you aren't up on your pvp equipment.   You can't even get a clan to come in multiple times over a week to do multiple raids or use multiple days for a raid.  You think they want to do weeklies that are more work than fun every week?   IT shouldn't take a week to get through quests -- unless they can all be done solo by average players (not needing a group, let alone a large group of 12).

I see your point. But i would keep the current weeklies that we have and just add others that can be done solo or just over the course of a few days, Naturally i would definetely revamp the rewards aswel.  Its supposed to be something players can do over the course of a week that should award the time spent to get at least eually valuable rewards as if they spent that time farming dungeons for example.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Am 25.7.2020 um 23:47 schrieb Nicolee:

That's nice.  At least 3-4 of the guilds that accepted me, eventually kicked me because I didn't meet their performance expectations

To be honest this is a personall problem. While there are alot really nice guilds there are some which are like you described too. If you notice you have such a guild just get another one. All guilds i was in actully teached me the mechs of the dungeons if i ask them too. They dont mind even wiping mutiple times cause of me as long as i show them i make progress in learning what they teach me. (i am a fast learner tho so it dosent need much wipes). Also if you cant manage to make a decent progress and for example your gear stays the same for months of course guilds will kick you cause you are either inactive or you dont wanna progress in the game.

Am 25.7.2020 um 23:47 schrieb Nicolee:

last guild expected me to already know the RAID and just be able to drop in to where it had taken them 4-6 months to reach in a progressive.

very few guild expects you to have their progress when you just start running with them but they expect you to read guides and ask stuff if you didnt understand it from the guide alone. I guess you just droped in and wanted them to teach you.

Am 25.7.2020 um 23:47 schrieb Nicolee:

   But how can I learn if I can't get into a progressive? 

Guides ? Vids ? Talking ?

Am 25.7.2020 um 23:47 schrieb Nicolee:

I was kicked because I was the low DPS leader but got invited in based on my stats. 

I dont believe that. Even if you turn on BNS Buddy Addons you are unable to see atleast 2 players DPS. unless they kick everyone not in the dps meter they kicked you cause of other reasons. For example you do the wrong mech or you need ages to run to the boss.

Am 25.7.2020 um 23:47 schrieb Nicolee:

This isnt' a cooperative Multiplayer game in reality -- it's a pretty confrontational and hostile multiplayer game with some really toxic people who like to make others feel bad (for whatever reason). 

Probably casue everyone who likes this game is pissed 24/7 because of NCsoft. You do notice how unstatisfied the community is with our publisher ? This toxicity makes it way to the game unintentionally.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nicolee   
1 hour ago, ImoutoMaster said:


 

Quote

At least 3-4 of the guilds that accepted me, eventually kicked me because I didn't meet their performance expectations

To be honest this is a personall problem. 

That's amazing!   Hearing a situation that you know nothing about, saying, not only that it isn't true but is the "speaker's" personal problem is incredible.  Are you representative of this community?

1 hour ago, ImoutoMaster said:

 

Quote

last guild expected me to already know the RAID and just be able to drop in to where it had taken them 4-6 months to reach in a progressive.

very few guild expects you to have their progress when you just start running with them but they expect you to read guides and ask stuff if you didnt understand it from the guide alone. I guess you just droped in and wanted them to teach you.

This is a quote from the raid-leader "It was expected that recruits would come in hitting the ground running, and if you could not cut it or show potential, I didn’t want to waste their time, and most of all mines."  

 

You couldn't just "drop in" as RAID times were never posted to the clan or in clan-chat, but only organized on a private-message basis, to minimize questions about who was invited and why  (that was the 1st time I'd ever seen such a dynamic in a clan).  Oddly it was one of the first clans where I began to have hopes of having found a family.  Unfortunately over nearly the year I was in the clan, things changed.  

1 hour ago, ImoutoMaster said:

 

Quote

But how can I learn if I can't get into a progressive? 

Guides ? Vids ? Talking ?

Playing BnS is a physical skill dependent on fast reflexes.  How many sports players or professionals would claim to have learned by using guides, watching vids or talking about their sport or profession?  I would say that no professional sport player or other professional would claim their profession is learned from any of those sources.

 

You want to learn a raid, you need to do it.  There is no substitute for experience.  You can't learn how to catch a softball or hit one by watching a video, reading a guide or talking to someone.  It's one thing to know the mechs, but quite another to be able to actually do them, let alone do them under pressure.

 

1 hour ago, ImoutoMaster said:
Quote

I was kicked because I was the low DPS leader but got invited in based on my stats.  

I dont believe that. Even if you turn on BNS Buddy Addons you are unable to see atleast 2 players DPS. unless they kick everyone not in the dps meter they kicked you cause of other reasons. For example you do the wrong mech or you need ages to run to the boss.

Ok to be more accurate, they expected more because of my level and equipment.    But I've easily seen players 3-4 HM levels below me exceed my damage.  But I got around 700K in H0, vs. others getting 1-4M DPS.  I wasn't asked to do any mechs.  I was bottom of 4 people, and 2 people left the group before I was kicked.  Your belief that such things don't happen doesn't make any sense.  Why would I make something like that up?   Your disbelief of what other people tell you about their experiences in BnS is weird.  

 

People have been asking for weaps or AP for "forever", and I quickly learned what was required to get accepted into dungeon F8-groups. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vor 20 Stunden schrieb Nicolee:

That's amazing!   Hearing a situation that you know nothing about, saying, not only that it isn't true but is the "speaker's" personal problem is incredible.  Are you representative of this community?

 its definetly your own fault that you got kicked. Thats why i wrote its a personall problem cause it seems like you dont want to progress this means people dont want you in their guild. (Keep in mind since i dont know you all i can work with is ur text)

Zitat

This is a quote from the raid-leader "It was expected that recruits would come in hitting the ground running, and if you could not cut it or show potential, I didn’t want to waste their time, and most of all mines."  

This seems like he gave you a chance to learn but you couldnt manage to. Which is again your personall fault since others might have managed to learn it cause others watch guides before raiding.

Zitat

You want to learn a raid, you need to do it. 

This sound like you dont want to learn it just get it teached in raid. People expect you to have knowledge of the mech thx to guides they dont expect you to be able to do what the guide says instantly but having knowledge from guides will make learning way quicker and imagine having a progress raid and failing for weeks and someone new comes in not even boothering with learning mechs.

Zitat

There is no substitute for experience.  You can't learn how to catch a softball or hit one by watching a video, reading a guide or talking to someone.  It's one thing to know the mechs, but quite another to be able to actually do them, let alone do them under pressure.

I just say people can expect you to know the mech they cant expect you to be able to do it thou.

Zitat

 

Ok to be more accurate, they expected more because of my level and equipment.    But I've easily seen players 3-4 HM levels below me exceed my damage.  But I got around 700K in H0, vs. others getting 1-4M DPS.  I wasn't asked to do any mechs.

Maybe ask other players of your class who do better dmg. You can probably learn something. Ive also played my class totally wrong in pve before wingrise badge came then someone told me how to do it and magically i got a 50% dmg increase.

Zitat

  I was bottom of 4 people, and 2 people left the group before I was kicked.  Your belief that such things don't happen doesn't make any sense.  Why would I make something like that up? Your disbelief of what other people tell you about their experiences in BnS is weird.  

You got me completly wrong i do belief thoose are your experiences but i always look at what could be the real reason someone acts as he does and mostly new players/complaining players are actually the reason behind it. All i wrote was i dont beliefe the reason you wrote was the actuall reason the leader kicked you.

 

1. Not boothering with mechs, 2. Not boothering to learn how to play your class, 3. complaining about others instead of trying to better yourselfe. Thats my current impression about you. People who want to progress (yeah litterly everyone in 2xxx wants to) dont want to have people like that.

 

Please dont think i am just here to troll or something i am actully trying to help you by providing information why community acts as it does towards you.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2020-07-22 at 8:33 PM, Ketsura said:

I dont care about doing 7 weeklies at all, but Its kinda lackluster how we could the entire weekly rotation easily, and now if I want the 6 weeklies, I have to pvp or do a bunch of dungeons multiple times. Can we get more options please?

I agree. On alts it will be really tedious to get 6 or 7 done... Doing the new weekly raid "Silversteel Laboratory" only nets you 5/6 too and it takes a while to do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/25/2020 at 1:50 AM, Zuzuzuzuzu said:

I play as well most of days 2h max due to my work schedule and go out to ride ,but when i play these days with 2h im not going 2nd job bns and have mandatory to play all my 2x alts, i only do pvp 1vs1 3 times (1 win obviously for the quest) and my train which include only daily challenge quest +cs+mandate 
Sometimes i skip daily challenge and do battleground ,depending what materials i need for crafting to make some gold.
Sometimes i feel like not in the mood to play my  main FM and do a day on BM or DES so i do my train on that class .

If you didn't notice probably last year ncsoft try to make events more for new players and more for 1 character only . Pretty sure the latest event had GC gear +2nd last set gear set (imperial) as rewards . 
So basically they want us to not relly on alts and just focus on 1 character only ,also from raven 3 reward back there now we are at story reward with aransu 3 weapon.

They don't force you to play much longer ,they want us to play 1 character and done ,nobody spend real money to gear alts so these became useless for them .

And like i said above i used to play 10 alts but i decided to delete 7 of them because it was to much and now with 2 ET geared alts is so damn easy and healtier . If im bored that class i play the other class since i can do all content with all 3 of them .

End of story ,everyone see the game differently . Also ncsoft can't do nothing about how many weeklies we can have ,korea have to do it first in their server which we know they are hard farmers players. We just create drama in forum .

Cheers .

Like people said above, you are just totally missing the point. No body is lazy here ( I am not lazy, I finished my 7/7 with dungeons/PvP), but what we need is more options.

Who can counter my argument saying that why daily challenge has 14 options to clear 7 but weekly challenge cannot have 14? If you can't counter that with some argument that make sense, prob just keep quiet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nicolee   
On 7/27/2020 at 11:06 PM, ImoutoMaster said:

 its definetly your own fault that you got kicked. Thats why i wrote its a personall problem cause it seems like you dont want to progress this means people dont want you in their guild. (Keep in mind since i dont know you all i can work with is ur text)

At over 2500 AP, I strongly doubt that I can be said to not be improving.

On 7/27/2020 at 11:06 PM, ImoutoMaster said:

This seems like he gave you a chance to learn but you couldnt manage to. Which is again your personall fault since others might have managed to learn it cause others watch guides before raiding.

You didn't read what he said.  He didn't say he'd be teaching, anything.  You already had to know.

On 7/27/2020 at 11:06 PM, ImoutoMaster said:

This sound like you dont want to learn it just get it teached in raid. People expect you to have knowledge of the mech thx to guides they dont expect you to be able to do what the guide says instantly but having knowledge from guides will make learning way quicker and imagine having a progress raid and failing for weeks and someone new comes in not even boothering with learning mechs.

In any sport, reading and watching a video isn't considered either "learning" or "knowing".  Learning or knowing are only related to "doing".  I'd already passed your reading and watching many times, months ago.

On 7/27/2020 at 11:06 PM, ImoutoMaster said:

I just say people can expect you to know the mech they cant expect you to be able to do it thou.

And how do you test for "knowing"?  Also, in a raid, most raids begin by assigning parts.  You learn a part first.  If you are a raid leader, I'm guessing you pretty much should know all the parts, but someone knew?  Nope.

On 7/27/2020 at 11:06 PM, ImoutoMaster said:

You got me completly wrong i do belief thoose are your experiences but i always look at what could be the real reason someone acts as he does and mostly new players/complaining players are actually the reason behind it. All i wrote was i dont beliefe the reason you wrote was the actuall reason the leader kicked you.

With no other information than what I provided, you have already made some other "judgement".  That is called "pre-judice" and is never considered fair to the person being pre-judged.

On 7/27/2020 at 11:06 PM, ImoutoMaster said:

 

1. Not boothering with mechs, 2. Not boothering to learn how to play your class, 3. complaining about others instead of trying to better yourselfe. Thats my current impression about you. People who want to progress (yeah litterly everyone in 2xxx wants to) dont want to have people like that.

I am over 2500 and over 2600, w/personal buffs..  I don't mind having people like me.  Therefore your assertion that "litterly[sic] everyone dont" is wrong.  Your assertion that everyone in 2xxx believes anything can't be true unless it includes my beliefs.  I don't believe your assertions, therefore you are mistaken.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vor 9 Stunden schrieb Nicolee:

At over 2500 AP, I strongly doubt that I can be said to not be improving.

Like i wrote i can only work with what you write and also ap is not the only thing you can improve in.

vor 9 Stunden schrieb Nicolee:

You didn't read what he said.  He didn't say he'd be teaching, anything.  You already had to know.

Like i wrote read/watch guides thats what he probably expects if you wanna raid.

vor 9 Stunden schrieb Nicolee:

In any sport, reading and watching a video isn't considered either "learning" or "knowing".

Sports are different from a game which always has the same pattern.

vor 9 Stunden schrieb Nicolee:

And how do you test for "knowing"?  Also, in a raid, most raids begin by assigning parts.  You learn a part first.  If you are a raid leader, I'm guessing you pretty much should know all the parts, but someone knew?  Nope.

Usually a leader asks you if you know the mech you are assigned to and if you cant tell what it is you obvisiously didnt learn it.

vor 9 Stunden schrieb Nicolee:

With no other information than what I provided, you have already made some other "judgement".  That is called "pre-judice" and is never considered fair to the person being pre-judged.

Than prove otherwise. Cause all your text still looks like you where the actual proble. Do you want me to pat your head and say "you are perfect, you did everything wrong" ? while you could and probably are the reason behind this issue ?

vor 9 Stunden schrieb Nicolee:

I don't believe your assertions, therefore you are mistaken.

Its no longer about beliefe you wrote enough information.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this