Can we get more options for weeklies?

Ketsura

I dont care about doing 7 weeklies at all, but Its kinda lackluster how we could the entire weekly rotation easily, and now if I want the 6 weeklies, I have to pvp or do a bunch of dungeons multiple times. Can we get more options please?

• Like 1

This is a valid request.

Like seriously, when you added 7 daily challenges, you add options for players to choose right? some are easy some are not, but add up will become 7.

Why does this weekly has to be so difficult to get 7? like you have to farm the dungeons in F8 many times to clear the 7.

We are encouraged to do 7, BUT there are only 9 choices to choose from. Does it make sense?

Definitely we should have more options.

To be clear i do not defend ncsoft, i really hate them  but guys sometimes when i see this kind of post make me wondering why you play the game .

Literally it says in name " weekly " not "daily"  you know weekly mean over the 7 days, ok ??!??!  not 7 quests in 1 day for 30min ?
You almost are at the edge of telling " make all quest to be claimed by 1 click and end of story "

How about play a little, learn some mechanics so you can do the "higher" dungeons to complete the quests ? Stop asking or play for pew pew pew -DEAD-quest complete ?!?!?

So the quest are: 

-2x TT --> pew pew dead 
  -2x ET --> pew pew block line-stun-pew pew  ,  pew pew  kill add RED priority ,blue mehh but still YES,go in soul separation never relay on  other and CC the boss.
  -1x IA --> didn't do it yet ,i can update after but we learn ,that's why we play ,we learn to achive
  -dungeon quest no1 = 5x Brood Chamber  aka 5 days with 1 per day while you do ur daily ,open to LFP pew pew dead
  -dungeon quest no2 = 3x Brood Chamber -see above easy 
                                      = 3x Shadowmoor super easy ( H0 -forget about it )
                                      =3x Warped Citadel easy ,you get in soul separation stay at 3 oclock ,you dont get in soulseparation stay at 9 oclock -- Open  for LFP 

So far are already 7 quests  super easy ,in case you are lazy and not whiling to learn IA weekly you can choose 1 of the pvp quest.

- PVP 3 wins of each Nova/Beluga/Whirlwind 
    Why is good to do pvp battleground even if you don't have gear at all ,for many reasons for the reward ,you get tradable moonstone aka gold ,material to transmute
and you think but i get 1 shot ,is bad without gear etc ,well sometimes you need to sacrifice ur time to achive a little.
   You can do 3-4 matches per day every time which take no more than 1h ,in these 3-4 matches probability to win 1 time is 90%+( don't cry is not true ,is really true i always rank my alts for season reward like this) .

Now before you start hating me, i can say STOP BEING LAZY , PLAY ,LEARN and you will get rewarded . 

Nothing fall from skies.  WEEKLIES are done over the 7 days,remember that .
:HajoonCheer:

Edited by Zuzuzuzuzu

2 hours ago, Zuzuzuzuzu said:

WEEKLIES are done over the 7 days,remember that .

Going to have to disagree with you. As I understood it coming from many mmos, weeklies are just quick quests that you can only complete once a week because their rewards are better than daily quests. A weekly does not mean it takes seven days to complete a quest. This is the first I’ve heard of this.

People do not like having to take over a day to complete one quest, especially if it doesn’t respect their time by providing paltry rewards. If it’s going to take so long to complete one quest, why do it at all?  That’s way too much effort for a paltry sum of gold, it’s faster to just do solo dungeons, you can earn over 200 gold A week alone if u do all solo dungeons every day. Compared to what, an extra 50 gold after seven days for doing an extra three quests that don’t really reward you much for far greater effort that’s in proportional to their rewards? Overall, I don’t think the rewards for completing 6 and 7 weeklies is worth more than daily challenge quests, not for the effort required to complete them compared to dailies and the first four. Plus solo dungeons you make far more gold in the same time frame than trying to complete a seven day quest. Sorry, I’ll stick to my 4/4 kthxbye. There are easier ways to get better rewards.

Edited by Li Mingxia
  • Like 2

38 minutes ago, Li Mingxia said:

Going to have to disagree with you. As I understood it coming from many mmos, weeklies are just quick quests that you can only complete once a week because their rewards are better than daily quests. A weekly does not mean it takes seven days to complete a quest. This is the first I’ve heard of this.

Dont agree with this. Weeklies means you have quests you have 7 days to complete, whether they are easy / hard. You will not get a new set until after 7 days again. The fact that in most games the weeklies are so easy they can be done instantly doesnt change the fact that that is not the main point of them.

While i dont mind them giving extra options for weekly quests, i would prefer they make them so you cannot do them within a day and you complete them as you play during the week.

Well, we can agree to disagree. But if they are going to make a quest take you a long time to do, respect the player’s time by providing far superior rewards for that time. Right now as it stands, the rewards are not worth seven days of game time. Daily logins and challenges have far better rewards for less effort. Of course you could try to rebalance it by either nerfing dailies even further, entirely remove daily challenges and keep weeklies (this option may not be feasible, just look at the daily gold nerf fiasco, it has definitely been harder to find groups in f8 now since the nerf from my experience from attempting to recruit and just idling waiting for someone else to recruit) and/or nerfing or removing login bonuses all together. Right now, doing 7/7 weeklies is not worth the time.

Edited by Li Mingxia

4 hours ago, Zuzuzuzuzu said:

To be clear i do not defend ncsoft, i really hate them  but guys sometimes when i see this kind of post make me wondering why you play the game .

Now before you start hating me, i can say STOP BEING LAZY , PLAY ,LEARN and you will get rewarded . 

Nothing fall from skies.  WEEKLIES are done over the 7 days,remember that .
:HajoonCheer:

Hi, how can I can get rewarded for doing 5 times the same set dungeons on my alts? Im mainly posting this because I know lots of ppl do weeklies in alts for the extra cash and extra mats. They nerfed  the gold rewards, so Im not even sure what kinda of reward u think im getting for investing too much time into the game. Especially when we didnt had this problem before LOL.

6 hours ago, Zuzuzuzuzu said:

To be clear i do not defend ncsoft, ...  WEEKLIES are done over the 7 days,remember that .

Weeklies was new player/alt friendly and time friendly.

I don't have time sitting 24/7 on my computer to fully finish weekly on all my alts. And I'm not only one for sure, because majority of ppl doing only Botany Center -> Hall of the Templar right now. Almost everyone skipping Silversteel Laboratory and I'm sure dungeons also, because it's waste of time mainly for alts.

And after gold nerf on dailies, it's harder and harder find ppl for dungeons. LFP from Dreamsong Theater is dead and better geared players only doing last 4 dungeons. Even for Cold Storage I'm waiting 3-5 minutes to get at least two more players. For WC or BC sometimes takes 15-25 minutes to find few ppl even when dungeons are on daily list.

I can play 1-2 hours per day so weeklies was perfect solutions for ppl like me. I did some dailies on my main and 1 weekly on my alt every day and at least could get some gold and materials. Now dailies and weeklies are nerfed so less reward for same time and effort. I already lost motivation to progress my characters because every patch brings some kind of nerfs.

I think the main problem is more work for the same, but also, how IA weekly counts as only 1, its a "hard" dungeon, takes very long.
Please reconsider making both Silversteel Laboratory quests count for the weekly so we can do 6/6 at least.

Edited by Xzard
  • Like 1

Ohhh that hate xD

Sorry but i still have to disagree with everything you said here , weeklies ya a little more hard now and a little more time but is not that much ,weeklies are still easier .

Today i did IA weekly on my BM alt me as leader and obviously i went to youtube and watch a guide to learn and teach other . 

So i recruit people randomly and had non whale in party i was 2nd dps in alliance with my alt ( i can show screenshot) .

We wipe 1-2 times at boss 1 but we did it after I've explained them ,boss 2 as well being easier than boss 1.

So at the end 6-7 out of 12 learn the mech and can explain to the others. 

Is all about having will to learn and not cry for stuff to fall from sky. 

You guys just lazy .

Also about the 2x quests with dungeons is super easy  while you do every day ur train dungeons these 2 quest will be completed before next reset so i really don't see the problem here.

And about alts pls stop you guys not even willing to finish story to getthe latest gear and aransu 3 weapon , i still see people with alts raven 3 trying to do weekly , well im not accepting nobody lower than aransu 3 in my weeklies or bt,vt runs during week. 

People with alts raven 3 , no gems while floor7 give you literally free gems octa . 

Stop being lazy and work a little. This is not an offense is just common sense and team work. 

Anyway good luck for future ,i will stop here .

Cheers

12 hours ago, Grimoir said:

Dont agree with this. Weeklies means you have quests you have 7 days to complete, whether they are easy / hard. You will not get a new set until after 7 days again. The fact that in most games the weeklies are so easy they can be done instantly doesnt change the fact that that is not the main point of them.

While i dont mind them giving extra options for weekly quests, i would prefer they make them so you cannot do them within a day and you complete them as you play during the week.

AS USUAL Loyal company supporter tries to come out hahahahahaha.

I tell you not all people have time to play 7 days a week, ANd hence weeklies MUST NOT require you to repeat same dungeon 5-6x a week to complete.

do you even play other MMos? surely there is no other MMo who asks you to complete weeklies by repeating something 5-6x a week each day to complete weekly challenge.

If you don't play other Mmos probably your opinion doesn't matter at all because you don't understand what you are talking about.

1 hour ago, Zuzuzuzuzu said:

Today i did IA weekly on my BM alt me as leader and obviously i went to youtube and watch a guide to learn and teach other . 

Is all about having will to learn and not cry for stuff to fall from sky. 

You guys just lazy .

so much from you who act like you know everything about us in this thread. good job.

1st, we are not lazy, but asking more options when there are only 9 and you need to do 7 is not an unreasonable request. Why daily challenge can have 14 options to complete 7 but weeklies cannot have more? Do you have better argument to explain why? If not, just keep quiet and don't act like you know all.

2nd, we learn IA weeklies, like hell I need to learn it anyway, I have real IA raid clearing those bosses and hence this weeklies is so easy. I don't need to say how many people are clearing IA in this server as I think you should know how many.

6 hours ago, prietess said:

AS USUAL Loyal company supporter tries to come out hahahahahaha.

I tell you not all people have time to play 7 days a week, ANd hence weeklies MUST NOT require you to repeat same dungeon 5-6x a week to complete.

do you even play other MMos? surely there is no other MMo who asks you to complete weeklies by repeating something 5-6x a week each day to complete weekly challenge.

If you don't play other Mmos probably your opinion doesn't matter at all because you don't understand what you are talking about.

I play other mmmos and there are plenty which have weekly quests that you cannot complete in a day. For example Tera has it, PSO2 has it,. There are wekly quests that require X amount of completions of daily quests / missions for example. So yes i play other mmos.

I mean, if you don't have time to do 7 weeklies on "all alts" maybe consider not to have so many chars or do dailies on some of them?

I have 6 chars which is few in this game, I only do some weeklies on 2 of them and full weeklies on main. The weekly dungeon quests are supposed to be done during week, No problem there or is it?

Problem solved

30 minutes ago, lillvargen said:

I mean, if you don't have time to do 7 weeklies on "all alts" maybe consider not to have so many chars or do dailies on some of them?

I have 6 chars which is few in this game, I only do some weeklies on 2 of them and full weeklies on main. The weekly dungeon quests are supposed to be done during week, No problem there or is it?

Problem solved

I have my main FM and 2 alts BM-DES ( both have TB 3 ,winsong 3) i used to play on many alts ,actually 9 of them so i decided to delete 7 of them and keep 2 bm-des .
The good results come fast after , less time in game ,less work,more time to focus main the class i love to play, stopping bns to be my 2nd job , and with 2 alts you could literally upgrade them easily at ET gear and with this gear u have access to everything easily .

Am 23.7.2020 um 12:26 schrieb Zuzuzuzuzu:

"wondering why other people still play this game", when you are a an elist a* yourself.
You make me wanna jump into nyraka and kill some more elitist a*s like you.

You are the representing the reason for why people quit this game for good in the first place.

Nevermind defending ncsoft, better defend your own petty reasons for still playing this game: you seem to get your high from pure discrimination, in the ugliest form that it can exist.
Why am i so tilted? Well its a nobrainer, but maybe a braindead monkey would understand if you explained it well enough for him, so here it goes:
These changes in the weeklies spell doom for all non-1,7k aps

Just play with some alts, or lower geared: you cant even do s* anymore, you cant even get into botany without better gear and the empathy of the raid lead, but the steel pleb raid is supposed to substitute snowjade. Jeah well, but there is a huge difference between them: snowjade does not require anything, steelraid is 2k+ for most elitist idiots.

Same as HH btw, that not even most high-geared are willing to do, so you can finish a stupid 7 weekly challenge.

And dont bother giving me another speech of your elitist crap, i rather search for you on nyraka and kill you for what you have already said.

-

Kind Regards, Taraxa

21 minutes ago, Rachefluch said:

These changes in the weeklies spell doom for all non-1,7k aps

Just play with some alts, or lower geared: you cant even do s* anymore, you cant even get into botany without better gear and the empathy of the raid lead, but the steel pleb raid is supposed to substitute snowjade. Jeah well, but there is a huge difference between them: snowjade does not require anything, steelraid is 2k+ for most elitist idiots.

Same as HH btw, that not even most high-geared are willing to do, so you can finish a stupid 7 weekly challenge.

Interesting....and what is stopping you from not trying to join a group asking for 2k AP but instead making your own group with your requirement? The new steelbreaker weekly can easily be done 1500ish AP under the condition people arent brainded and actually know what they are doing.

From your reply all i can see is "i dont have 2k AP so i cant join the IA weekly..." you are free to make your own groups instead of trying for a carry.

If i would make a group and want 2500 AP i will take people who meet my requirements.

5 hours ago, Grimoir said:

I play other mmmos and there are plenty which have weekly quests that you cannot complete in a day. For example Tera has it, PSO2 has it,. There are wekly quests that require X amount of completions of daily quests / missions for example. So yes i play other mmos.

Tbf tho, pso2 respects the player’s time for those weeklies. You get a shot at doubling your rewards (on jp side anyway, no idea about na side). Here in bns the reward is a joke for 6 and 7.

I partly blame NCSoft for the current predicament tho and the reason is when you design stuff like this, you have to think ahead. You cant just start nerfing things without some sort of equivalent that doesn’t take far more effort to get. All that does is rile up the player base and make people not want to play except for the hardcore who don’t care. Since we are talking pso2, I’ll use it as an example. There used to be in pso2 jp a set of weeklies called time attacks that you could do to make a lot of cash for doing six quests. They all encouraged players to complete them as fast as possible and you could do these weekly quests in a day. This gave players with alts time to do them over the week. Then SEGA nerfed them and no one does them anymore. But SEGA was smart and replaced them with ARKs missions which tbh are even faster and easier to complete than the old time attacks. This allowed people to gain cash with their mains and alts much faster and easier and people were happy because a lot of people hated time attacks lol.

tl;dr: my point is people are lazy and if you start nerfing rewards and making them much harder to get (and for the same amount or less) people aren’t going to want to play except for the hardcore ones who don’t care. Why put in extra effort into something that didn’t need extra effort before? All that does is make a casual player feel like they are being punished. Then you lose another player.

Edited by Li Mingxia

vor 4 Minuten schrieb Grimoir:

From your reply all i can see is "i dont have 2k AP so i cant join the IA weekly..." you are free to make your own groups instead of trying for a carry.

Sadly this is the mindset of most new players and they insult even 2200 AP as elitist even tho thats not even much theese days. They get carried throgh most content in early which gives them the mindset that there is no content they cant do with like story gear and they get upset about people asking for specific requirements instead of creating their own groups.

New players simply expect to get carried and cant accept it if there is content people dont want to carrie them for free.

16 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

Interesting....and what is stopping you from not trying to join a group asking for 2k AP but instead making your own group with your requirement? The new steelbreaker weekly can easily be done 1500ish AP under the condition people arent brainded and actually know what they are doing.

If i would make a group and want 2500 AP i will take people who meet my requirements.

What makes another person not be able to form their own group for this? Easy, it’s like with everything else in the game. No one is going to join a player that doesn’t have the meta ap for the content they want. I know from experience, multiple times this happened before I finally got to where I’m at and the only reason I got there cuz I knew people. So don’t dismiss their complaint. It’s a legitimate concern.

To the one who is afraid they can’t find groups. Unfortunately you will need to know people to get in content. So find a clan, group whatever. I know it’s hard but if you can find anyone to help you, it will make it possible.

Edited by Li Mingxia

Gerade eben schrieb Li Mingxia:

What makes another person form their own group for this? Easy, it’s like with everything else in the game. No one is going to join a player that doesn’t have the meta ap for the content they want.

Guild ? what are thoose for ? in the last 2 guild i had they managed to create their own groups and they didnt care about the ap as long as you have the minumum requirements the raid needs.

So don’t dismiss their complaint. It’s a legitimate concern.

Sorry its just stupid. People work for their gear and if i reach 2xxx ap i should be allowed to profit from that. If you dont put in the work to get better gear dont expect to profit from others. There are multiple ways even 1200ap people can do this stuff but they expect to get carried. Thats not a legitimate concern to me.

Unfortunately you will need to know people to get in content.

Its a Cooperative Multiplayer game after all. Its like you are saying "to all call of duty players, i am sorry but to win in a game you have to shoot your enemy" its obvious.