Question regarding the new mythical weapon enchantment system

Fanaran

Yes it obvious, i don't know why you think that wouldn't be the case. "although they're not currently listed?" <- does not make any sense, of course it's not listed currently why would it be? Does have nothing to do with next week.

1 hour ago, Hime said:

Yes. After the release tomorrow, the Weekly Challenge will be updated to have up to 7 completions with the Fusion Stone as a reward for completing the 7th.

Hello, thank you for your response, I meant the weekly rewards as well like 6v6 rewards, challenge mode etc, do we already get fusion stones on the patch day on the 22nd? Or do they get added starting wednesday 29th? Was wondering if it's retroactive

• NCSOFT
6 minutes ago, Fanaran said:

Hello, thank you for your response, I meant the weekly rewards as well like 6v6 rewards, challenge mode etc, do we already get fusion stones on the patch day on the 22nd? Or do they get added starting wednesday 29th? Was wondering if it's retroactive

I see! It is not retroactive as the rewards for the current season are set. It will be for the next season.

• NCSOFT

@Fanaran, I got an update. Fusion Stones are in the weekly but still not as the current season end reward. Nova Core shows the Fusion Stone available in the weekly. Beluga Lagoon and Whirlwind Valley should have it for the weekly as well so it's a bug that it isn't there.