Why is BnS slower than before?

Sooo I played Bns when it first launched until the end of year 2. I was running on a self-built desktop with a z170 mobo, i7 5th gen, 980ti, 16gb ram, with 650 powersupply. On a really cheap budget monitor I bought for under $150 from best buy. OS was Windows 7.

Now I decided to get another desktop after a while since I wanted to play BnS again but I no longer have my old tower. So I went and got a desktop custom-built tower by nzxt. z490 mobo, i7 10th gen, 2080 super, 32bg ram, 1000 power supply. And my monitor is the LG 34GN850-B 34 Inch. Before I used an hdmi to hdmi cable, now I'm using a displayport cable. My internet speed is currently at 1000mbps, thats over 3 times what I used to run BnS on prior. OS now is Windows 10.

Why oh why is bns so much shittier on newer specs than before? My old tower ran BnS perfectly, literally no lag or frame drops. I had graphics on max on my old tower. On this one, my graphics are set 3 and still having issues. I used to be able to take in the scenery while playing my heart out, but now I'm stuck laggin against target dummies tryting to figure out the new rotation for skills. I know BnS's engine sucks real bad. I'm looking forward to the U4 engine update but I'm just curious why my old desktop did so well. And what I can do to replicate that gameplay on my current tower. I've tried BnS out on other people's computers that had better hardware but BnS on thbeir towers were shittier than my old one. I just cant wrap my head around the fact that older hardware/software ran the game better than on these newer "enhanced performers".

Buddy u changed 5 gen cpu to 10 gen wich is real 6 gen, cuz 10 gen still use cores skylake which was 6 gen but it was ur choice or some manager who sold u that. Game engine was made in 2010. If you want the game to run smoother overclock ur Cpu core clock to 5ghz+ uncore to 4.8-5ghz and ram to 3.8-4ghz with timing like cl16-18 that would help u a lot for increase 1% and 0.1% low also change in nvidia control panel "power management mode" from adaptive to max perfomance. Good luck

6 hours ago, Latraki said:

Buddy u changed 5 gen cpu to 10 gen wich is real 6 gen, cuz 10 gen still use cores skylake which was 6 gen but it was ur choice or some manager who sold u that. Game engine was made in 2010. If you want the game to run smoother overclock ur Cpu core clock to 5ghz+ uncore to 4.8-5ghz and ram to 3.8-4ghz with timing like cl16-18 that would help u a lot for increase 1% and 0.1% low also change in nvidia control panel "power management mode" from adaptive to max perfomance. Good luck

Dont listen to this as some of it can damage your hardware if you arent familiar with it.

Next, did you try the basics already? Turn off FTH, bluetooth, make sure the right GPU is set in nvidia control panel?

These are the basics, there are some more tweaks you can do for smoother gameplay.,

No I havent. But I never had to do any of this when the game first launched all the way to the end of year 2. Is it that older hardware are more compatible with BnS than newer hardware? I'll look into the FTH and bluetooth disable. How do I make sure the correct GPU is set in the control panel? I don't seen anything pop up on my nvidia control panel except developer>manage gpu performance counters. And thank you for the response.

11 hours ago, Nosferatu said:

No I havent. But I never had to do any of this when the game first launched all the way to the end of year 2. Is it that older hardware are more compatible with BnS than newer hardware? I'll look into the FTH and bluetooth disable. How do I make sure the correct GPU is set in the control panel? I don't seen anything pop up on my nvidia control panel except developer>manage gpu performance counters. And thank you for the response.

FTH is actually something that became more of a problem in windows 10 with the updates over the years, i have pretty new hardware and dont really have any issues with BnS.

For nvidia you need to open the control panel -> Configure surround, PhysX  then under PhysX settings, you need to make sure your GPU is selected.

You could also try BnS buddy. Its a alternate launcher for BnS that has a lot of optimizations added to make the game run much better.