new whale event

Sayahell

Could be more like Ebon refuge rather than Hunter's, depends limited availability/drops.

I'm not sure who/why/how auto battle got mixed up with pvp.  I think the pvp aspect kind of cancels out the attractiveness of autobattle rewards. Autobattle for something, becomes autobattle for 10minutes, get killed and spawn back in safezone all night.  Randomly respawning in the zone with autobattle still on could fix this.  There are lots of ways to ruin an autobattlers experience without PVP toggle though. Dunno the thinking of the fellow who linked together the two things, autobattle and PVP.

Actully unlike last time we can farm stuff even endgame people need so i like this but i do agree with everyone.

This is a farming spot for PVE stuff (pet gems) why PVP ? I think either the PVP should be removed or the auto battle otherwise it dosent make sense why we have auto battle. We cannot afk farm anyway cause we need to defend ourselfe.

P.S i will be one of theese that hunts afk people at night will be alot of fun to read all the hate whispers which are not justified i think. People shouldnt hate the guy that uses the system but the guy that brings the system.

• Amraith changed the title to new whale event
vor 10 Stunden schrieb ImoutoMaster:

P.S i will be one of theese that hunts afk people at night will be alot of fun to read all the hate whispers which are not justified i think. People shouldnt hate the guy that uses the system but the guy that brings the system.

we hate both, because one doesnt hurt without the other.

you are not forced to use the system, you choose to do.

On 7/16/2020 at 4:58 PM, Drakor said:

:SohaAngry::SohaAngry::SohaAngry:

Why do they Still do this kind of Crap ?

We have complained each time and here we have the same kind of event again

i know right`!

the game developers thought everything in korea are well-accepted world-wide too, so...........

the community manager just never listens or never manage to 'wack' the korean game developers to stop doing this to western market............

I had participated in ebon realm event last time and I found out that I spent too much electricity and mental-effort to farm those only to get annoyed to be murdered by people while afk-farming.

Dislike this crap so much but they keep giving us this.

On 17.7.2020 at 11:09 PM, Sayahell said:

now guys we got massage from N soft watch homepage

so how we got so many gold ? for this upgrade  https://www.bladeandsoul.com/de/news/dark-passage-items-and-systems-preview/

This upgrade system is made for cashers who like to burn their money, it's not intended for normal players.

On 17.7.2020 at 11:09 PM, Sayahell said:

question now !! what about the weapon ugrade  ? what happen if it fail y get a chance of upgrade?!  200g +mats and fail  - is is downgrade or what happen ?

Yes it will downgrade when you fail, it's an eternal money sink for whales.

now  event is up

fazit ;  mafia clans  with high gear and  cbg  ranking   makes area and kills non pvp player , like guildwar  in this event ! gg nice event   ppl make hunt on each other and which only 1 channel too laggy

make  sense if all communty who dont cash -see enchantment systen for weapon and inc for soul +pet ... leave  game   24/ 7   farm for 900 stones make no sense is nit worst make if y alltimes pk from high whales !

Edited by Sayahell

My experience after farming for 2 1/2 days

Day 1 = 12h = ~450 Brazen Stones.
Day 2 = 12h = ~450 Brazen Stones.
Day 3 = 8h = 310 Brazen Stones.

Needed 5-10sec to kill 1 mob. Whales around me with 1 hit kills were 10x faster.
Farming in the middle of the map not possible. Lags like hell and shutdowns.
Parked far at the edge of the map and killed the mobs leftover by whales.
Got killed many times by trolls, screenfreeze + mob combos. Game crashed often as well.

But most Player, Whales too, didn't attack.

Bought the 2 chests. While farming 2 more chests dropped. Output was:
2x Octagonal Zircon Pet Gem
1x Octagonal Jade Pet Gem
1x Heptagonal Calcite Pet Gem

Maybe i was lucky. All 3 Gems with 1200 Stones. And even 3 Octas.
I won't get the last Octa. 16h farming for a 1/6 rng chance is nothing for me.
From now on i'm going to avoid the area.

This event is awful (PVP, Performance).
However, the 70AP more in just 2 1/2 day are good.