Any Update on The Gold Fix?

CastielSeven

NCWEST has decided that it is now a swipe to progress game. If you are willing to spend real money, and I mean alot of money,  you can progress. If not, you will be stuck at a level and that's the realization of this game. 

No begging or what ever will change NCWEST mind. I personally will not give NCWEST ONE DOLLAR. 

I just want to finish the story, but NCWEST  is dragging it out as long as possible.

So, I will come back once the story continues. 

On 7/13/2020 at 8:14 AM, Paru said:

NCWEST has decided that it is now a swipe to progress game. If you are willing to spend real money, and I mean alot of money,  you can progress. If not, you will be stuck at a level and that's the realization of this game. 

No begging or what ever will change NCWEST mind. I personally will not give NCWEST ONE DOLLAR. 

I just want to finish the story, but NCWEST  is dragging it out as long as possible.

So, I will come back once the story continues. 

Not sure what you are talking about. I have never been "stuck" at a level. Currently I am HM 20 with about 90% toward HM 21. What do you consider "alot" of money? I buy $20 worth of NCcoins once and a while but that's not what I would call a lot of money. These people do need to make a living after all. I can't help but wonder why you wouldn't give them as little as $1? 

vor 9 Stunden schrieb campclan2:

why you wouldn't give them as little as $1? 

Maybe cause if you follow the game for a long time like me for example you can see how much effort they put into the game and personally i dont think a company thats not trying should earn alot of money.

Where are the needed balance patches for PVP ? Why do we have time restrictions in pvp resulting in bronze ques where you can find platin players (tag team), why do i not have 60 fps while raiding with I7 9700k ?, why do we never see answers from hime or someone else on important topics ?, why are cheaters and system abusers not getting punished ?, why cant we farm the stuff we need in a reasonable ammount of time ?, Why cant we skip pve or pvp depending on what gamemode we want to play ?, why is not a single request like class ranking instead of char ranking in pvp ?, why did they remove BR even tho their KR dude in Q&A talked like we still have this gamemode ?

I only buy Premium but even that not with real money. Sadly people still buy like thousands of trove keys this way NC dosent even need to act they can just put in more casher stuff to earn what they lose from the quitting players.

20 hours ago, CastielSeven said:

can any mods reply?  I saw the latest patch notes and it doesnt include any fixes in Gold.... 

Guess it's a new normal now. 

The Only potential and large amount of gold is in raid or weeklies.  Daily dungeons not so much except one have friends or clans that actually do stuff there and MSP. 

yes looks like it's new normal now.

They gave us that gold from weeklies (which is to be reduced this coming week due to 7/7 introduction of weeklies) is to 'compensate' your gold loss from F8 BUT doesn't give you much enough for you to FARM it like before.

this should be their solution to it, I suppose, which is disappointing to me still.