last straw

Miggy Miggs

i will never understand the logic that went into making pvp gear useless this patch, and korea logic overall....

first of all , blood sweat and tears went into getting my pvp accs, as i for 1 dont pve  but am force to do the content to get gear right , ok ,not complaining cause am use to it , scales, mats gold oils etc, countless hours of pvp farming just to get pvp gear if it was that ez to get decent gear everybody would have had decent gear ,now..lets talk about how everybody damage when  from dragon fang to ascendant in 1 patch and theirs rumors that more damage nerfs are coming towards soul, talisment etc....

over the years people begged and pleaded for battleground to be less one shot , right..nothing happen....hunters refuge came , we saw the logic where they said pay your way to beat the whales ,ok.

where did that logic go this patch??? battleground needed some skill adjustment yes , did all class ingame needed such a big nerfs no, instead of making debuff gems useful and balancing the problem class they just nerf everybody to the ground, bg is a gear base area i shouldnt have to use a reset charm to kill someone of way lower gear than me and still cant kill em  ,what if they kept this  energy with dungeons and turn everybody damage to the ground , to prevent boss one shot .it would have been a different reaction , but pve people praising the the nerfs because for one they dont need any form of gear.

so instead of making pvp earring useful , they made pvp ss useless, poeple out here using full pve even more, i will never accept this nerf and such a poor roll of of a patch, these patch didnt even nerf arena damage , so everything is still the same , i really hate it here...

thanks for killing battleground, the only thing i actually played, i have the a mind to just reroll all the storm speaker accs i got recently and reroll pet upgrade cause it makes 0 sense and give a difference of 2k  extra damage , this healing more than damage taken is dumb .

just add an equal gear bg that u can queue on certain days , but instead trash ppl hard earn accs to please pve people is really bias , cause when it comes to dungeon cant go in to anything with certain gear.

For me this is the last straw,since the bg nerf i havent went back into battleground for a whole week, sit and watch how this game gonna kill its last pvp content .if nothing change next patch am leaving , not dealing with this 1 step forward  5 feet back game , just not.

really expect the unexpected ....