BD in PVP can ignore enemy skills in grab

ImoutoMaster

Hello,

even tho i think most people should already know i think its not posted here in forum yet.

In Arena (probably everywhere) if BD grabs you and uses SS he can ignore your escape skills (2 skill for example) the enemy can only use his tab escape which results either in a forced Tab escape or in a huge ammount of dmg since you cannot defend against this sword skill BD has anymore.

Since i doubt this is supposed to be i thought i post it here.

On 7/3/2020 at 7:06 AM, Amarathiel said:

As far as I know, it is intended that BD can use SS during grab.

And yes it works everywhere so even more so likely that it's not a bug.

You didnt understand what i reported. If BD uses grab there are several skill you can use to escape his grab like the skill on ur button 2 but thoose cannot be used when bd used ss. This was different before patch. Now its either tab escape from his grab or get his swords which do up to 20k i think. But what if you are a 1 tab class ? its super hard to evade all stuns of BD so you will be *** without ur tab which you are forced to use cause of BD grab. 

11 hours ago, ImoutoMaster said:

If BD uses grab there are several skill you can use to escape his grab like the skill on ur button 2 but thoose cannot be used when bd used ss

Well only thing I can think of that he is in a iframe state as SS iframes last a bit too long even after the SS animation much like with KFM block.

That or they changed the 2 timing or made the attacks that could be countered with 2 not counterable anymore.

I personally don't have any cheese knowledge of SS bugging something out during grab.

Edited by Amarathiel