What happened to ue4?

chilegamerz

We are still waiting for any news or news regarding ncosft and to date nothing at all please we want this change because we hope that this optimizes the game and we have less lag we have been playing with the same problem for years please do not ruin the game because if they continue if there really was no one left in the game because instead of motivating the players they just do the opposite.

Help us help bns.

Looking at how long it took them to release lvl 45 content i think its gonna be out around 2023 if we are lucky if not around 2025. Since we get the stuff later it may be 2024 for us or 2026 if the game is still running by then which i doubt.

When did they announce it ? I think it was somewhere in 2017 so it took them 3 years for lvl 45 content and not even the full lvl 45 content they have to create silverfrost, gunwon etc. etc.

Thats why i stoped hoping for UE4 cause i seriously doubt it will come to EU/NA at all. We lost half our playerbase in 1 year its currently on average around 2K (EU/NA together) so 2021 will be 1000, 2022 = 500 ..........

4 hours ago, ImoutoMaster said:

Thats why i stoped hoping for UE4 cause i seriously doubt it will come to EU/NA at all. We lost half our playerbase in 1 year its currently on average around 2K (EU/NA together) so 2021 will be 1000, 2022 = 500 ..........

Sounds familiar to Bless Online. They managed to fail in each and every aspect. Nevertheless there will be a PC based Bless with UE4 in 2021. So there might still be hope for a Blade & Soul with UE4. But as you said... if it takes too long and - to me even more important - if there is no change in the ways NC manages this game it's all in vain.

10 hours ago, COSMICNINJA said:

time to get a new pc lol

Even with the best PC, no one will be able to run this game anywhere close to its intended potential. There's another important requirement, "move directly next to servers and get fibre"...

The UE4 patch should've been here a year ago. These third specs are making the game unplayable. What do you call this game when people with i9 10900k on 5.2GHz, basically infinite amount of ram and gpus that can render other games in 4k@60fps without breaking a sweat, get something like 16-25 fps in relevant content? I call this a steaming pile of refuse. These issues MUST be addressed, yesterday. And no in a way that gives these people with these 3k euros machines a stable 30 fps. No. This game needs to run decently on most decent hardware configurations, not just on the unreasonably expensive ones. And by running decently, I mean at least stable 50-60 fps. A shocking requirement, I know.

Edited by MassiveEgo
  • Like 1

The Unreal Engine 4 servers are already in service in South Korea, it's called "Blade & Soul Complete"

Google that title and that's were most of the information is; i'm not certain on the fundamentals of the project, but it does not look like a mere patch.  It looks to me like a entirely new game with it's own independent servers and service.

EDIT:  Okey so i was half-correct ( if the information is correct );

ISdXrDL.png

https://mmoculture.com/2020/02/blade-soul-complete-frontier-world-server-arriving-as-part-of-unreal-engine-4-upgrade/

https://bns.plaync.com/update/history/2020/200617_update

Edited by Neoyoshi
  • Like 1

still waiting for them to release UE4 in Europe to come back in game since as it is, it's unplayable...well you know it better than me.

The more they delay, the more they kill the game, why are they delaying so much?
Isn't it obvious?

They are testing the success it will have in Corea and then eventually bring it to us as it always happens for every game that's born in the East part of the world, only a matter of money. I can bet that the ue 4 for us is ready yet since they released the Corean version, they are just waiting for the right moment, but as of now, my hopes are fading.

Edited by Kamamuri

12 hours ago, Neoyoshi said:

The Unreal Engine 4 servers are already in live in South Korea, it's called "Blade & Soul Complete"

Google that title and that's were most of the information is; i'm not certain on the fundamentals of the project, but it does not look like a mere patch.  It looks to me like a entirely new game with it's own independent servers and service.

https://bns.plaync.com/update/history/2020/200617_update

No, that's just a test server with the shitty mobile port with lvl 45 content, google properly before spreading false rumours.

It's not a port of Blade & Soul Revolution from Netmarble (it's that is what you are referring to)

This is the mobile game: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.netmarble.bnsmasia&hl=en_US

I don't mean to post any misleading information, i'm only posting the information thats available online, so please don't shoot the messenger.  I didn't realize the Frontier World server was still in testing, so i'll change my original post that i worded back to "testing"- which i original wrote since i can't tell if it's officially live yet or not; i mean they have a Class update (Taoist) back from last month; it just seemed like a live service to me.  :)

MMoculture:  https://mmoculture.com/2020/02/blade-soul-complete-frontier-world-server-arriving-as-part-of-unreal-engine-4-upgrade/

According to MMOculture; i guess both versions will run on UR4, "Live world" i guess is the existing service with old characters on it, and "Frontier world" - which i am guessing is like a fresh start server?

ISdXrDL.png

Edited by Neoyoshi

Unreal Engine 5 will come out but NCSoft still will remake game with UE4. The game is dying, NCSoft should consider to sell the game rights to rich game companies. Even with UE4, the game is not provide stable playability. In addition, the new graphics of the game are as same as old graphics.

Unreal Engine 5 will be available in preview in early 2021, and in full release late in 2021, supporting next-generation consoles, current-generation consoles, PC, Mac, iOS, and Android.  (https://www.unrealengine.com/en-US/blog/a-first-look-at-unreal-engine-5)

Edited by Fovane

• 2 weeks later...