Hongmoon Homecoming?

KazutoscracH

6 hours ago, KzE said:

Work for a 3 year old gear? Not really.

It doesnt matter when it was released. What matters is that until the release of IA they were end-game BiS gear. And now they are still second best in slot. You need to look at gear relevancy and not on release dates. If IA didnt come out, whether TT was released 2017 or 2016 wouldnt matter as that would still be BiS gear.

1 hour ago, Grimoir said:

It doesnt matter when it was released. What matters is that until the release of IA they were end-game BiS gear. And now they are still second best in slot. You need to look at gear relevancy and not on release dates. If IA didnt come out, whether TT was released 2017 or 2016 wouldnt matter as that would still be BiS gear.

I dont think the IA PVE counterpart is alot worse, so you have alternative.

Edited by KzE

20 hours ago, KzE said:

TT was released autumn 2017.

No it was not lol that was VT, TT was released in mid 2018, get your facts straight. Also like grimoir already said what matters is how relevant that gear is, for 99% of the playerbase it's still the best you can get.

17 hours ago, Cor said:

No it was not lol that was VT, TT was released in mid 2018, get your facts straight. Also like grimoir already said what matters is how relevant that gear is, for 99% of the playerbase it's still the best you can get.

It was released in korea 2017. And you guys summed up pretty good, whats the problem with this game. If 99% of the playerbase cant get better, then the game is faulty.

vor 3 Stunden schrieb KzE:

If 99% of the playerbase cant get better, then the game is faulty.

I used the homecoming event (i am an active player) to upgrade my 2nd sf. This SF does burst 2 Million now and 1 Million stable. With that i can run anything expect for Halcyon Hills. Now if we dont count my gems its probably atleast 600K dmg stable. All a new player needs now is the current badge for SF its Wingrise which will probably double the DPS to 1 Million again or even more. 

Sure you will not get into randoom lobbys for SP or Hangar etc. with that gear but if you have a guild there shouldnt be a problem gearing up since you can simply skip WC belt for example and go straight to endgame gear and soon you can solo most dungeons.

It has never been that easy to get good gear but people only see the endgame but dont think about the posibilitys new players actully have to get good gear. In endgame its another story sure you will farm for weeks and get like 2 ap.

10 hours ago, KzE said:

It was released in korea 2017. And you guys summed up pretty good, whats the problem with this game. If 99% of the playerbase cant get better, then the game is faulty.

We are not korea it doesn't matter to us when it was released in korea. If you hate the game so much just quit and stop spouting nonsense.

Le 05/07/2020 à 09:40, KzE a dit :

Work for a 3 year old gear? Not really.

Raid accs kinda works differently, since we skip a raid everytime to release a new tier (aka. ring/ear - neck/badge - ring/ear - etc.), so being "late" in terms of raid accs isn't really an issue. 

What they should do is make TT more accessible which isn't really the case right now unless you have a clan or something. (pubs does 1-2 and even then, I'm not sure with those recent enrage timer changes ?) Game pushes you onto TT-tier dungeons whereas in fact, it seems they expect you to clear TT with Cosmic or something, we all know it's kind of a joke.

For a starter re-do the few "adjustements" concerning every "accessories" like soul, heart or talisman. (pet as well, but I don't think the last two matters that much for PvE)

Going True Cosmic is still 7k+ gold, and count gold income with only a main char + one alt for most of new players. (veterans seems to always forgot the fact newer accounts don't have 10 slots like they spend for over the years and "newbies" have to spend 400g x 7 to get that much alts, if F9 will ever get fixed that is.)

Game is badly scaled at the moment. Lower lvls doesn't know anything about the game because the content is bad and unneccessarily nerfed at this lvl, no wonder why everyone wants the gear to play the top content where the game actually matters.

I have just return to the game recently after almost 3 years of not playing. I have logged on to the game once in between but didn’t really get the motivation to continue at that time. I didn’t get the email regardless that I just returned to the game, maybe it’s because I logged on to the game once in between? 

vor 10 Stunden schrieb FlowerChicken:

I have just return to the game recently after almost 3 years of not playing. I have logged on to the game once in between but didn’t really get the motivation to continue at that time. I didn’t get the email regardless that I just returned to the game, maybe it’s because I logged on to the game once in between? 

Nah its RNG if you get the mail. I got it aswell but i am logged in every day.

vor 13 Stunden schrieb Lyn Thunderfox:

"newbies" have to spend 400g x 7 to get that much alts, if F9 will ever get fixed that is.)

1 Slot is more like 1.200g. Even if magically the price of gold tripples and you could sell in F9 there are still fees to be paid which means it would cost 410g or something per slot.

Can somebody say to what level you can upgrade the returning soul and heart to please with the champions charm? I already have the Awakened Cosmic Soul 1 and Awakened HM Heart 1. Don't want to waste gold and charms on them to the permanent version if they're less than what I already have.

14 hours ago, TigerB said:

Can somebody say to what level you can upgrade the returning soul and heart to please with the champions charm? I already have the Awakened Cosmic Soul 1 and Awakened HM Heart 1. Don't want to waste gold and charms on them to the permanent version if they're less than what I already have.

Then you don't need either.

1 hour ago, hollow666 said:

Funny thing is that I came back to the game after a year and didn't received this ;)

Because it's not an actual returnee thing, apparently they did accidently send it to everyone subscribed to the newsletter.

some more info:

Zitat

For Soul the upgrade path is as follows:

Returning Transendent Soul Stage 1 (Temp) -> Returning Transendent Soul Stage 2 (Temp) = 2 charms

Returning Transendent Soul Stage 2 (Temp) -> Returning Transendent Soul Stage 3 (Temp) = 3 charms

Returning Transendent Soul Stage 3 (Temp) -> Returning Transendent Soul Stage 4 (Temp) = 5 charms

Returning Transendent Soul Stage 4 (Temp) -> Transendent Soul Stage 5 (Perma) = 10 charms

For Heart:

Returning Hongmoon Heart Stage 2 (Temp) -> Returning Hongmoon Heart Stage 3 (Temp) = 2 charms

Returning Hongmoon Heart Stage 3 (Temp) -> Returning Hongmoon Heart Stage 4 (Temp) = 3 charms

Returning Hongmoon Heart Stage 4 (Temp) -> Returning Hongmoon Heart Stage 5 (Temp) = 5 charms

Returning Hongmoon Heart Stage 5 (Temp) -> Awakened Hongmoon Heart Stage 1 (Perma) = 10 charms

For Ring/Earring:

Returning Unrefined Celestial Emperor Ring/Earring (Temp) -> Returning Celestial Emperor Ring/Earring Stage 1 (Temp) = 3 charms

Returning Celestial Emperor Ring/Earring Stage 1 (Temp) -> Celestial Emperor Ring/Earring Stage 3 (Perma) = 10 charms

the missing 6 charms (or maybe i alreadyhad a key but only saw it after i entered this one):

https://games.steelseries.com/giveaway/23/details

(always check https://games.steelseries.com/home and https://de.alienwarearena.com/forums/board/438/contest-and-giveaways-global and https://shop.ncsoft.com/myshop/applyacode for keys)

Edited by Immunity