Hongmoon Homecoming?

KazutoscracH

Did anyone else got this email about a Master Hong quest for returning players even when you are an active player?

Even if you click on "Claim your summons" you get redirected to ncsoft account log screen and then nothing happen

FmeT4vI.png

Any ideas if i should be able to claim this since i got it on my email or is just a bait?

• NCSOFT

Hi there,

Thanks for posting this. You and many others have likely received this email in error. We are looking into this issue and apologize for the inconvenience.

2 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

Woah! How can he want you back if he is dead? o.o

Master Hong transcends the realms.

2 hours ago, Unicorns said:

I got it too and ive been logging on for almost every day so far this year at the very least. 
I got nothing other than the code i had to apply form my account that i had to register for with the shadow crusade.

I also got a code aplied to my account with the same name "homecoming", i could redeem some stuff that they give to returning players.

The code was aplied a couple hours after the email.

Js0BKAR.png

Edited by MurdoqSenpai

19 hours ago, Shekinah said:

From what I heard you get charms to make the TT tier stuff permanent. Though not enough charms for everything. So you have to decide on which items you want to use the charms.

Thats right!

U'll have enough to make Soul, TT accessories, but will miss 6 charm to make the Talisman...

2 hours ago, ShadowRmD said:

I didn't get the mail....the new events are now rng ?? You may participate in it or, you may not participate in it ?? 

This is not an event. This is meant for players that were  / are away from the game for a longer period but due to a human error on NC side some normal active players got it aswel.

You probably didnt get it since they may have fixed the issue by then.

vor 5 Stunden schrieb Grimoir:

This is not an event. This is meant for players that were  / are away from the game for a longer period

hey I been offline for at least 12h so I gladly fetch my reward too!

Edited by Belido

12 hours ago, EasleyRR said:

Thats right!

U'll have enough to make Soul, TT accessories, but will miss 6 charm to make the Talisman...

This is so petty. Why not provide enough charms :JinsoyunPale: now this heart is just a bag filler, unable to be upgraded.

10 hours ago, Neset said:

may I ask 
(quest complete Hong's twelfth lesson) 
I have to do it where? 

each time you complete a quest, you get a new quest... so when youll complete quest nr11, youll get a quest for nr12, and when you complete that, youll have both done.

so far:

nr1 = cs

nr2 = cs

nr3 = 2 out of ssm, dd, hh or st

nr4 = cs

nr5 = the daily quest in moon refuge

nr6 = bring 8 solar energies to peach girl in basin

nr7 = kill a boss in basin

nr8 = 2 out of ssm, hh, dd or st

nr9 = daily quest in toi

nr10 = kill a boss in basin

nr11 = 2 out of ssm, hh, dd or st