Can’t Retrieve Chromatic Threads

So I’ve looked everywhere and I honestly can’t find a solution to this issue. I bought chromatic threads from the store and they appear in my mail. I have right-clicked the icon to the bottom right, selected to receive the max amount (I bought 10) and selected confirm. Nothing happens. I selected to collect only 1 of them and selected to confirm. Nothing happens. I can’t select the check box next to the message to “retrieve items” either. I’ve closed the game and reopened it. I’ve tried everything I can think of and I still can’t collect them. I’ve been able to collect them in the past, but it’s not letting me now for some reason. I think it’s a bug? Since I’ve followed every single forum post, Reddit post, and YouTube video on this and still can’t get it fixed.

2 hours ago, Grimoir said:

Are you able to retrieve anything else or is the issue purely with the threads? How many items you have in your item box?

It’s specifically the threads right now but in the past I’ve had trouble with other items I’ve purchased. And only the one right now, I don’t have anything else in there and plenty of space in my inventory.

57 minutes ago, PhoenixMitra said:

Greetings Clowniday,

Please submit a ticket via the Support tab above, so our Support team can assist you with troubleshooting.

I did but I haven’t heard any response back

21 hours ago, Grimoir said:

i bought a few just to check and i could take them normally without issues o.o

I honestly think it’s a glitch in my game. I already submitted a ticket two days ago and no response.