Know Thine Enemy Part I wont complete

Ghoste

The step of the quest Know Thine Enemy Part 1 where it says to Defeat Junghado at Mushin's Tower - 7F won't complete. I killed Junghado 3 times and the quest still says I have to kill him. 

Its a bug. They were supposed to renew requirements for Know Thine Enemy quests few updates back but as always something went wrong and requirements stayed the same while there is new description now.  If you click on track quest button it will show where you actually have to go. In your particular case you have to clear floor 16, not 7.

• Like 1

Having tried it earlier today, I can confirm that GD's workaround works.

Part II has the same problem : the list of dungeons listed in the text (which has been changed recently) doesn't correspond to the dungeons you need to do (which seem to be the same as they were a few months ago, when I last did this quest).

And by the way, I think the Part II "change" (once it'll actually come into effect) is a really bad idea, as characters who do those quests are either really under-equipped for DST, or over-equipped compared to the quests' rewards...

You guys are right.  The quest text doesn't match what you actually have to do. They updated the text quest without actually updating the quest. This is the original quest line and it works:

Part I

1. Subjugate the feral creatures of Moon Refuge and collect Banestones
2. Defeat Jinsoyun, the Dark Emissary, at Heaven's Mandate
3. Defeat Winter Mane at Cold Storage
4. Defeat the Searstrike Sisters at Mushin's Tower - 16F

Part II

1. Defeat Volberus in the Starstone Mines
2. Defeat Jurupo in Hollow's Heart
3. Defeat Numok in the Drowning Deeps
4. Defeat Amara in the Ransacked Treasury
5. Defeat Rukesh in the Sandstorm Temple

• 6 months later...
On 2/8/2021 at 1:30 PM, Kegare said:

I have same quest and.. I can't access Jinsoyun? I'm stuck at balcony in Heaven's Mandate with no windstride to boss available.

you need an "Orb of Ascension" in your bag to activate the windstride to boss (the orb shard you get ie. from daily challenge). And if you are new in there, soloing it might be a rough ride. maybe look for a "MOML" group in F8, then you will  have someone with a orb (who takes the loot - My Orb, My Loot) and a team to kill it,