Which Necklace?

Taiga Fei

Hi I'm a BladeMaster and was wondering what necklace would be most viable for my class. The prophecy necklace is seriously impossible to get it gives me 1 emblem fragment each time and i need 10 to make a emblem and need 25 emblems to get necklace which seriously seems impractical. I have the necklace from Scarlet Conservatory whatever acronym that is and the VT necklace. I trashed the darkstorm necklace thinking I would not need it anymore so I only have elevation and Scarlett Conservatory necklace now. Are they at least close in stats? I just feel I wont be getting prophecy anytime soon so I'm trying to make something else work for time unless emblems show up in f5 lol, Any feedback helps!

Just use VT necklace on stage 3, dont evolve further. Do Den of the Ancients every day (spam it if you like the dungeon) and get the prophecy necklace, it's better, than the ET neck. Or if you have a helpful clan, spam SP with them and get the necklace from there and skip prophecy. It's the best necklace in the game at the moment.