This game seems to favor Whale fms

sojaa

Like we have them rolling a god mode where they can zap the ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ out of you and not be hit during this time. Did you guys not learn with sin? You took it from them and gave it to FM. Whoever your character designer is needs to be put ion check because when one of his classes get nerfed he puts it on another class. Like really your hurting your gamers pvp. Half the people that had xml edits suck now.

Okay, what?
Very different than sins, god mode is more similar to destroyers E, they CAN be hit during god mode. Dmg reduction and immune to cc, but you can definitely hit them. If you find them harder to deal with than frost fm you are probably a destro or a bd. If thats the case, well suck it up and get better.
Also, are you seriously complaining about the fact that xml edits got "removed" and ppl suck without them? Im guessing coz you suck without them? Just because everyone and their mother were using them doesnt mean it was still not consider cheating. Specially people that used them for skill editing. At least people using them to open box quicker or transmute quicker werent getting an unfair advantage over people, like those who were editing skills and going into 6v6.

• Like 1

You're funny. I was saying allowing them to use xml edits hurt peoples gameplay( They just recently took it away). What sucks buddy is they are giving you something that's going to get nerfed. Then you are going to suck. I am saying allowing people to be lazy af hurts their gameplay. Take a athlete as a prime example. Give him steroids. Then take them away. I bet you'll find that his performance will decline. They are more like a wl moving with his circle by the way. Editing anything is not part of the games design. Even if its rng boxes. Best way to put it is this. BM suck since this last nerf why well because they were used to one shot air. Gunners suck badly why because they cant burst you like they could during release and they just took another hit with recent nerf. Archers are not effective like they were because they cannot burst ya as hard. Sf are not as effective as they once where. This last nerf allows the opponent to be heavily cced/tech chased and out maneuvered by a pvper that knows what they are doing because they cant just pve the player down with a burst. Fm will have its day. For the last 3 to 4 patches the class has been lazy. I mean you can literally type while being hit during gameplay.

7 hours ago, sojaa said:

This last nerf allows the opponent to be heavily cced/tech chased and out maneuvered by a pvper that knows what they are doing because they cant just pve the player down with a burst

And how is this bad??? Thats how pvp should be. Being good pays off. Whats the point of pvping if ppl can 1-2 shot each other! You finally have to have some sort of skill to pvp and not be geared carried.
Sure 6v6 is unbalanced, it always has been, they will always be because its very hard to keep balance when theres 13 classes and each having 2-3 specs, but at least now fights last more than 0.5 secs, and im enjoying being able to actually have a good fight and not just 1 shot ppl who have less gear than me or get 1 shot by people way better geared than me.

What are you talking about,they completely destroyed the pvp in battlegrounds,before if you where more skilled than the whales you could kill them because you where doing dmg,now you cannot kill them because you dont do any damage to the whales,now its just pure p2w gear fest,me as a warden with medium gear i solo defended a base for 10 minutes against 3 maxed out whales in WW (a destroyer,blade master and assasin) and they couldnt kill me,if the enemy team is medium geared like me i guarantee that if the whole team attack me they cannot kill me and i also cannot kill them do you think that is something normal and correct? Now battlegrounds after this new patch its just a big whale p2w gear fest,skill doesnt matter anymore only gear matters now. 

Edited by AdrianWAR