Battlegrounds Nerfs killing the pvp community

In the last patch we received a nerf in 6s but the amount of damage that people do even with max gear is ridiculous low , we got a nerf  exacly as Korea have when we have like 50% damage than korea players , if this continue like this more than 50% of the pvp community (the few that still remains) are going to quit the game, also the BP are the principal source for moonstones and now you spend more time in a single battleground and that implicates less batte-points to exchange for materials.

Please reconsider those changes in pvp skills.

vor 32 Minuten schrieb DarkShadow8830:

Please reconsider those changes in pvp skills.

Not gonna happen cause thoose are PVP related things. I cant remember one time they listened to PVP communitys about anything. PVP is just not giving enough income but if you bring PVP Players to quit it means less Moonstones/Soulstones ingame and people are more likely to use their Credit kart.

Personally i havent played much 6v6 this season yet just one match to be exact but if the dmg is actully nerved like 50% i think thats a good thing. How often have i seen KFM tremor to do 100% of my health ? how often have i seen Archer teleporting to my team and use one single skill to insta kill 5 of my team. PVP is about the Player VS Player not "oh i can jump to u and do 1 single skill to kill you" I want them to combo me to kill me not press one button.

P.S i have Dragonfang stage 6 with 3 set of current pvp accesories + glove and old Earring. My Soul shield is 5 of newest and 3 of avenging. This is pretty high PVP gear so i think i can expect not to get 1.2 Million in one skill which dosent need a combo.

It is unhealthy that it was possible to get oneshot (by certain classes) despite having max gear to "protect" you, no matter who's doing the oneshotting. Rebalancing was necessary. Haven't had the time to see just how much damage was decreased, but previous state of affairs was NOT good either.

7 hours ago, ImoutoMaster said:

PVP is just not giving enough income

Are you blind? PVP are the reason why those whales that support BnS with their money try to get even more gear more gems to have an advantage in 6s related to gear, now that that advantage is gone they will spend less.

Battlegrounds is not intended to be equalizer for that there is arena and for a time was Shakles Islands, is not funny seeing like a player with low gear can survive a full combo and more from a max gear player is just stupid, I am not saying to 1 shoot people but even in arena if you do a good combo you can get someone from 100-0% hp , now in BGs is impossible.

Well with the old pvp ratio, you have one chance to kill geared people if played correctly, now you can't ( except some buffed class lolz ), but i understand sometimes you can get killed without having a chance to defend yourself