Thank you Gunslinger is useless in 6v6

IToukaI

Just now, Grimoir said:

Using a 100-0 aerial to kill another player doesnt make you skilled, nore does it mean you know your class. 100-0 Aerials were and are simply a broken mechanic and should not exist in the first place.

Iframes are not infinite. Most of them only last for 3-5 hits max.

If you are going off solo thats your own problem if you cannot stand your ground in a 6v6 battle.

All your problems seem to be that you cannot run off solo and kill people. Well, 6v6 is a group on group battle, and now its even more required which is much nicer than it was.

base on this i see you dont understand what is pvp....

bg is a 6v6 area were ur gonna have any amount of person fighting any amount of persons , it wont be a 2v2 or an equal amount of person fighting at the same time, thats where gear comes in..all am seeing is you gotta out skill the other person, and focus objectives....yet not seeing anything regarding gear and am not talking about defensive gear whats the whole point of 15 plus stages of pvp gear??? ring, earring, belt why so much tiers ...

you literally talking about a god gunner, that  i know for sure knows what pvp is, classes were made to have weak def and strong offense, classes like light  archer has both,some has vice versa  but when a patch like this trash every body damage it makes you wonder.... 

watch bns lose even more people cause i for one stop doing bg, and i see alot of my friends quit bg too, its not even fun anymore only people with no gear to begin with are saying that, or people unaffected by the nerfs , like summoner 3rd spec fm etc .

to patch something like this requires additional balance changes such as warden second hp bar remove from bg , pvp bracelet damage reduction changes alot has to be done... 

Just now, Arohk said:

they have actually improved 6vs6 this update, but some skills still need more dmg reduction, KFM can still pull in people and onehit them for example.

kfm cant  kill people in tremor unless u literally have 100k hp  , comet strike has 0.30 damage reduction on it ,the skill it self is not even 110k damage  tremor doesnt even do 50k damage this is not true ..even with full pve ss that buff tremor 2 times its not possible... every other kfm skill dont do damage. 

On 7/8/2020 at 5:59 AM, Grimoir said:

Using a 100-0 aerial to kill another player doesnt make you skilled, nore does it mean you know your class. 100-0 Aerials were and are simply a broken mechanic and should not exist in the first place.

Iframes are not infinite. Most of them only last for 3-5 hits max.

If you are going off solo thats your own problem if you cannot stand your ground in a 6v6 battle.

All your problems seem to be that you cannot run off solo and kill people. Well, 6v6 is a group on group battle, and now its even more required which is much nicer than it was.

u obviously don't understand anything i said the quote underneath applies for you. i'm not gonna reply to whatever u said cuz i guess being rank 1 gunslinger is not enough of a valid rank to be called skilled. Where the f did i even say im skilled cuz i can 100-0 i said it's useless cuz that was the only thing we have and we just get outclassed by every other class

U obviously don't understand my point. again pls dont post if u dont know wtf u talking about.

On 7/8/2020 at 5:29 AM, Nagisa Yuki said:

if u don't understand my point with this post after me explaining this for the 2nd time. pls dont even comment on this thread pls.

On 7/10/2020 at 10:45 PM, Nagisa Yuki said:

cuz i guess being rank 1 gunslinger is not enough of a valid rank to be called skilled. Where the f did i even say im skilled cuz i can 100-0 i said it's useless cuz that was the only thing we have and we just get outclassed by every other class

Because being rank 1 doesnt make you skilled. Plain and simple.  You dont even have be good in PVP to get rank 1. thats the brutal reality.

Citation

Because being rank 1 doesnt make you skilled. Plain and simple.  You dont even have be good in PVP to get rank 1. thats the brutal reality.

yes im rank 1 for nothing you're right :) just a bad player with an unvalid opinion right? just a bad player that's rank 1 in all pvp ladders of its main class. ???XDDDD

im not skilled because im rank 1, im rank 1 because im skilled. stop posting on this thread u're not contributing to this discussion. in fact they are pretty useless and make 0 sense.

Tell me then mister pvp god what makes u skilled? :)

Am 1.7.2020 um 19:52 schrieb Laura099:

Warlock V - Wingstorm. Continuous 3 attacks that have life drain attached to the first, healing for 10% of damage. That's a lot
Warlock C - Sanctum. This changes depending on if it's Frost or Shadow. Frost will use the TD one, which reduces the cooldown of party members inside while reducing damage taken by 25%. Shadow will often spec Healing Sanctum which heals 20% hp over a period of time and reduces damage taken by 25%

Add to that pet procs, potential emerald procs, weapon procs, accessory procs, and more, I don't see how a warlock that's geared would die to an undergeared gunslinger, as you stated yourself. Not in one aerial that is. Even most BMs have to proc their second aerial unless all their buffs proc at once.

That said I don't know about how much they actually ruined otherwise, just that Warlock itself, bad matchup. Don't judge your damage based on them.

Warlock V heal (the 10%) in PVP is a joke and only shoot in one direction. You also need to hit the enemy which is not possible when he air you from behind (what he should do!).

The warlock sanctum (pink "C") on ice dont have any damage reduction thats why a good warlock always use the green one for heal+dmg reduction in PVP no matter if he play frost or shadow.

The sanctum also dont count in air combos and the buff from it disappear from so many other skills what people abuse since ever. Sanctum is a bugged **** skill NC dont want to fix/optimize.

vor einer Stunde schrieb Sayahell:

can y pls more cry `?!  gunner altimes aircombo and kill ppl where is this fair play ?!

It is not fair but it is the only option to kill certain classes. Assasin, Warden, KFM, BM, destroyer.....

Now if thoose classes play good its litterly impossible to kill them for non max gear. I flamed the 100 to 0 airs aswell before patch but i always knew it was the only thing that counters classes with crazy defences.

Nagisa taught  90% of the europerean players how to pvp , Grimoir u have no ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ idea what u talking about stick to pve .

now there's something to note

gunners can still 1 shoot but they need tons of pve gear now for that to happen.

Yes all classes can still oneshot if you're max gear but i dont think that should be counted as a factor.

On 13-7-2020 at 9:47 AM, ImoutoMaster said:

It is not fair but it is the only option to kill certain classes. Assasin, Warden, KFM, BM, destroyer.....

Now if thoose classes play good its litterly impossible to kill them for non max gear. I flamed the 100 to 0 airs aswell before patch but i always knew it was the only thing that counters classes with crazy defences.

yes he understands thank you

What i wanna know why does NCsoft act like the bottom tier classes dont exist. Gunner hasn't had big changes in how long again? warden arena hasn't had changes for arena play in how long? its so fing bad i don't understand why a class like bm gets so many changes every skill patch but gunner stays untouched?

Alright after playing 6s again I see the major issue. It's not a matter of just gunner nerf, it's a matter of damage nerf period.
This'd be fine if not for one thing. Healing was *not* nerfed.
This gives melee a massive advantage over ranged classes, especially those with spammable q/e. Even with my damage debuff applied and soul procced, I couldn't outdamge the 5% heal on resist due to defense. It makes SwirlyWind Valley and Beluga Slagoon completely counterproductive. Beluga might be able to scrape by but ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ all if this'll work out in Swirlywind.

i understand where you're coming from but dmg nerf is not bad in general, it removes the idiotic pve side to 6v6 a bit. it's just bad for a couple classes cuz they are just ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ classes who can't do anything against  other classes and when pve is all they can offer it's even more ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤.

What's happening now with gunner it's getting overshadowed with 3rd spec FM.

• it has the same aerial
  • it has a good block
  • it has it's "let me use this and i dont have to worry about dying" skill AKA godmode
  • it has party iframe
  • it has its 5 dashes + ss e q

AKA again gunner is so bad why is it getting ignored for so long

On 7/12/2020 at 11:27 PM, CrazyDude90 said:

Warlock V heal (the 10%) in PVP is a joke and only shoot in one direction. You also need to hit the enemy which is not possible when he air you from behind (what he should do!).

The warlock sanctum (pink "C") on ice dont have any damage reduction thats why a good warlock always use the green one for heal+dmg reduction in PVP no matter if he play frost or shadow.

The sanctum also dont count in air combos and the buff from it disappear from so many other skills what people abuse since ever. Sanctum is a bugged **** skill NC dont want to fix/optimize.

Just because the buff is not on the toolbar does not mean it's "disappeared", it's a low priority refreshing buff that lasts for roughly 1-1.5 seconds at a time. Warlock has some of the lowest defense and base hp in game so if I was able to survive pre-patch then you all are genuinely just Awful at this game if you're getting smacked up by one or stalled by one, or even have to 2v1 one to get the kill. You're right about TD sanctum, I had to take a look at that again, but still, it's resetting iframes and heals.
V is continuous and funny thing is, a lot of people like to aerial me while it's going, so it hits them and still heals me. Not to mention it *cough* is an aoe *cough* and tends to hit mutltiple people cause they all want to gank the lock but don't pay attention. There's many other continuous attacks that are the same in that perspective.
And again, as I said, the sanctum lasts for a second to a second and a half, enough time to eat a good amount of the ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ from aerial since there's not too much extend aerial since everyone had to cry like a little ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ about it until it was on BM then they all had a nut.
So all in all, try learning the reality, even if it is still a ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ one, before you go trying to preach about it.

basicly what i said, why to they keep ignoring classes like gunner it's so damn unpleasant to play. It's literally getting overshadowed by other classes. or like warden arena. They keep giving classes like BM a lot of changes every skill patch, but gunner hasn't gotten a change since awakening in march 2019?!? like whats the problem? if the game was dead and devs didn't update anymore ye okay sure what to do about it, but it isn't.

Why do they ignore some classes completely?