Thank you Gunslinger is useless in 6v6

IToukaI

Thank you Gunslinger is useless in 6v6, we were already forced to play 8 pve cuz we lack damage unless u've spent 10k on this game and are max gear, but yeah thanks putting a -40% modifier on rmb on top of the big dmg reduction in 6v6. this is what we needed yeayeyaeyayayaeyayeayaeaeeayaeyaeyae was already kinda unplayable only reason it was viable is cuz we had a 100-0 aerial but yeayea thanks might aswell be forced to kinda play another class something tanky maybe cause yeayeayaeye who cares about the only thing that makes u usefull which got taken away yeayeayae thanks great amazing fantastic ok bye.

Gunner complaining he cant 1-aerial kill someone lol....This is actually one of the better balance patches that ever came out overall.

Also AP in 6v6 is the least thing that even matters lol

Edited by Grimoir

Ppl go learn that pvp is not a pve dummy parse. You should watch the OLD bns tournaments, where strategy and intense wombo combos made it fun. if you play gunner for the fact you wanna full burst someone as soon as you hook on their face and throw that 1 CC, stop playing the class.

I'm sure the summoner slowly poked you to death, and kite you the whole day.

• Like 1

Nagisa is right and this problem is for all classes not only gunslinger,now you cannot kill any whales anymore,before if you where more skilled you could still kill the whales,now its imposible they dont take any dmg,they destroyed the pvp battlegrounds,im also a pvp player with over 4000 bg matches but in this state the battlegrounds are unplayable,im gonna quit the game and will come back only if they repair this crap.

Edited by AdrianWAR
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, AdrianWAR said:

Nagisa is right and this problem is for all classes not only gunslinger,now you cannot kill any whales anymore,before if you where more skilled you could still kill the whales,now its imposible they dont take any dmg,they destroyed the pvp battlegrounds,im also a pvp player with over 4000 bg matches but in this state the battlegrounds are unplayable,im gonna quit the game and will come back only if they repair this crap.

There is a damage reduction buff in battlegrounds, also new bracelet gives damage reduction. If you actually invested time in getting the new PVP gear you are rewarded now.

18 hours ago, AdrianWAR said:

I am in agreement.  I like small changes, but I feel this new patch has devastated everything about the way I play (and no I have never xml edited in my life).

• Like 1

On 27-6-2020 at 5:34 PM, Miykhail said:

Ppl go learn that pvp is not a pve dummy parse. You should watch the OLD bns tournaments, where strategy and intense wombo combos made it fun. if you play gunner for the fact you wanna full burst someone as soon as you hook on their face and throw that 1 CC, stop playing the class.

you dont get my point, if anything; i've always outplayed and cced my enemies the most out of any player in bg cuz i just dont oneshot whales with just pve. the problem is gunner was already very reliant on a frontline not being able to attack when iframing. there is no impact for a gunner to make. ESPECIALLY in high elo, 

listen i have very low gear compared to the people i queue up with and against but i got rewarded for my skill and was always able to make an impact. when i say gunner is ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ bad believe me its ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ bad, i dont play gunner for the fact i wanna full burst someone. i play the class cause its fun and it rewards me for playing perfectly. 

im saying it's bad cuz it's lost it's potential to have impact. now unless u're a max geared gunner goodluck with getting 1800 rating by not kmsing. "you could say that about any other class" u say? no again cuz gunner is one of the few classes that dont iframe while attacking. 

have fun trying to combo when since this patch u need about 5 seconds to kill someone IF he is already cced and has no escapes woah nice 5 seconds of having a bd on ur ass a destro on ur ass and a summoner pveing you. THATS my ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ point u get it now? its not about learn pvp or not u really gonna tell me as the best performing gunner its not about pve dummy parsing. only reason gunner was good is cause it was able to 100-0 in air and again i dont mind taking that away, but give us something else to work with.

TLDR

• gunner doesn't have enough utility to be able to have an impact in this patch. meaning we just can't take part in this "combo meta" where u need to combo cuz u simply cant do it while iframed unlike other classes u will just get interupted and killed.
  • already heavily reliant on a frontline to be able to air someone without getting interupted in higher elo before this patch, now even more cuz u need 5 seconds to kill someone goodluck iframing for 5 seconds. ye exactly u can't.

and again for those naive people "but u have a 5 hit iframe!" if u ever played gunner and used that bubble u know its not 5 seconds it gets burned in 1 second. 

again there's no utility to be able to have impact in this meta. thats what i meant with this post.

• Like 1

On 27-6-2020 at 5:34 PM, Miykhail said:

i actually meant a warlock :) in air :) not being able to kill him. :)

and even the day after a 1,4k AP BD i couldnt kill in air can u believe that XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Nagisa Yuki said:

i actually meant a warlock :) in air :) not being able to kill him. :)

and even the day after a 1,4k AP BD i couldnt kill in air can u believe that XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Yes because dmg reduction buff in BG + 25-30% damage reduction from PVP bracelet. The times where you could instant kill in one aerial are over. You better start playing properly and not basing everything on an aerial win.

Nagisa dont bother to explain to these guys,they have no ideea about what pvp means and the curent state of pvp,for all of you i invite you to fight my warden in bg,if you are not 3rd spec fm or maxed out p2w whales you will need your whole team to kill me and i have only medium gear,but to you narrow minds probably you think that its something normal,thats how the pvp in bg is now,you cannot kill anyone and you cannot be killed,this whole game has become a big joke.

My clan is one of the few active Cerulean clans who are still playing in cerulean faction and  who does also PvP and clan battlegrounds,we are like medium gear,after the new patch you cannot kill any p2w whales anymore because you dont do any dmg to them,now its purely gear carryied so we all stopped playing pvp and clan battlegrounds.

And for your information Nagisa is rank 1 gunner in the game and im also one of the top wardens in game,so dont tell me you noobs about "how good is the pvp",when they completly destroyed it and everyone quit playing battlegrounds exccept the p2w whales,when you have over 4000 bg, over 5000 arena matches and reach top class player based on you skill like us,not just p2w gear then maybe i will consider that you know something about pvp.

This will be my last post,i wont bother to say anything they killed this game and soon will be a dead game.

Good luck!

Edited by AdrianWAR
  • Like 1

Okay a Warlock is not all that good a PvE class but even before do you know how bad a matchup it is for gunslinger?
Probably not because most people quit like you when awakening rolled out saying "Warlock is ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ pogchamp can't kill a thing"

Yes I am a Warlock btw

But a good warlock can survive even a BM one-shot aerial at mid-tier gear, let alone a gunslinger pre-nerf. Reasons? Well let's have a look
Warlock V - Wingstorm. Continuous 3 attacks that have life drain attached to the first, healing for 10% of damage. That's a lot
Warlock C - Sanctum. This changes depending on if it's Frost or Shadow. Frost will use the TD one, which reduces the cooldown of party members inside while reducing damage taken by 25%. Shadow will often spec Healing Sanctum which heals 20% hp over a period of time and reduces damage taken by 25%

Add to that pet procs, potential emerald procs, weapon procs, accessory procs, and more, I don't see how a warlock that's geared would die to an undergeared gunslinger, as you stated yourself. Not in one aerial that is. Even most BMs have to proc their second aerial unless all their buffs proc at once.

That said I don't know about how much they actually ruined otherwise, just that Warlock itself, bad matchup. Don't judge your damage based on them.

i played some 6v6 recently before the patch as a fire fm with low-mid pvp gear. 

sometimes i killed someone, sometimes i got killed. 

now as a lighning fm i deal 0 dmg (pvp modifiers are at 0.15-0.2...) but i get onehitted every time. 

very rarely im lucky to find someone with even worse equip than me to deal a little dmg. 

im having so much fun to run there and then resurrect right after i arrive.

You guys are missing the whole obvious point here that is stated by you a number of times...My medium geared toon can't beat a whale so now I have to gear up... If you are a software company, trying to make money from your players, and they are all happy sitting at medium gear and not spending money to get new gear, how would you do make them change? You would create a new challenge that makes people have to get new gear. TaDa!

Now i played a bit more 6v6 and got some assasins, destroyer and now i have to agree to everyone complaining. 

b8e405c323e91950347e2afe1d239478.png

This is Glacial Blast. Other people have probably another oppinion i know that but as someone who plays 9 different classes i think SF is low mid tier currently due to the strengh of the other classes.

Why 0.25 ? I barely killed an incenrator 3 player with my air combo. Considering top gear people have alot of skill resets how are you supposed to kill someone ? Also Assasin for example third spec to this day no debuff shown or animation he simply resists without showing any indicator of why. I am so happy if i get them into aerial but with the current patch it dosent even matter cause i cant kill them anyway and if they get on ground they simply heal and have another 20 sec godmode without any animation or debuff shown. 

All of this wouldnt be a problem if this game had somewhat balance. Why cant you test ur patches before bringing them to EU/NA ? Its the whole reason PVP is dead. 

On 7/2/2020 at 10:54 AM, Aragnok said:

You guys are missing the whole obvious point here that is stated by you a number of times...My medium geared toon can't beat a whale so now I have to gear up... If you are a software company, trying to make money from your players, and they are all happy sitting at medium gear and not spending money to get new gear, how would you do make them change? You would create a new challenge that makes people have to get new gear. TaDa!

even with dragon fang 6 , storm speaker belt and necklace bright will soul 7 ki piercing , full pvp full pve ss i cant do any damage, it doesnt motivate me at all to gear up cause before gearing ups was worth it now u can gear up and u only get an extra 1 k damage on your skills , like this patch was the last nail in the coffin for me.... i quit ..all my pvp gear has been rendered useless

Edited by Miggy Miggs

vor 13 Stunden schrieb Arohk:

they have actually improved 6vs6 this update, but some skills still need more dmg reduction, KFM can still pull in people and onehit them for example.

let me guess you play a warden or Assasin ? or BM ? some kind of tanky class ? If you cannot one shot classes like this in 6v6 then its litterly impossible to win against them no matter ur gear now. I cant even one shot some incenrator 3 warden anymore and my gear is even a lil bit better than what Miggy Miggs said he has.

Some days ago i had the same oppinion thou but then i played a bit more 6v6 and realized i cant kill anything even tho my gear is pretty close to max PVP Gear. What did i pay litterly 10 thousands of Gold for this ? There is not even a refund option.

Edited by ImoutoMaster

The entire idea of 6v6 is not who gets the most kills. Its about the objectives and being able to keep them. Now fights last longer, are potentialloy more fun, and a mistake can actually cost you. With the entire everyone being able to one shot everyone 6v6 wasnt an actual group mode anymore.

vor 9 Minuten schrieb Grimoir:

Its about the objectives and being able to keep them. Now fights last longer, are potentialloy more fun, and a mistake can actually cost you.

The Problem here is how are you going to get the objective if you cannot kill the enemy to take the objective ? Have you ever played a class which is not super tanky in PVP ? Soul fighter, Summoner, BD....... ? Thoose classes are supposed to be attackers but with the current patch they cant take the objectives anymore cause its litterly impossible to kill tanky classes like Assasin, BM, Warden etc....... Before we had one shot aerials for example which gave us atleast a chance to get the objective if the enemy ducks up.

vor 9 Minuten schrieb Grimoir:

With the entire everyone being able to one shot everyone 6v6 wasnt an actual group mode anymore.

One shots shouldnt be possible i agree to that but one shot combos like aerial cause thats actully something you can be protected from if you play in a team. Sadly this dosent exist anymore and the killing potential is gone for alot of classes.

To be honest i was never a big fan of 6v6 but i dont see how this can be an improvement to make it even more unbalanced then it already was.

5 minutes ago, ImoutoMaster said:

The Problem here is how are you going to get the objective if you cannot kill the enemy to take the objective ? Have you ever played a class which is not super tanky in PVP ? Soul fighter, Summoner, BD....... ? Thoose classes are supposed to be attackers but with the current patch they cant take the objectives anymore cause its litterly impossible to kill tanky classes like Assasin, BM, Warden etc....... Before we had one shot aerials for example which gave us atleast a chance to get the objective if the enemy ducks up.

I mean each of those classes is ups and downs. But i would somewhat ignore summoner since they never balanced the cat for them after 45 patch, that is the only thing that cripples summs in PVP. But its all about teamwork. Most players got to used to go in solo, one shot and take the objective.

7 minutes ago, ImoutoMaster said:

One shots shouldnt be possible i agree to that but one shot combos like aerial cause thats actully something you can be protected from if you play in a team. Sadly this dosent exist anymore and the killing potential is gone for alot of classes.

To be honest i was never a big fan of 6v6 but i dont see how this can be an improvement to make it even more unbalanced then it already was.

In all honesty i think we will never have a balance. We get the same skill changes as KR does, but those are all based on KR stats which we do not have. So for our version they will always be bad, they would be better if our version got the updates the same time as KR does. But yeah, team play died out the moment everyone could just solo / one shot everyone else.

vor 1 Stunde schrieb Grimoir:

In all honesty i think we will never have a balance. We get the same skill changes as KR does, but those are all based on KR stats which we do not have.

The problem here in my oppinion is they try to balance the game for 6v6 not 1v1 which results in simple dmg adjustments. Sadly the dmg adjustments dont change anything about the skills other than the dmg but most classes need their skills to be changed completly otherwise there will not be any balance cause some classes simply cannot fight back against others.

3 Examples: BM double aerial is to long btw this class has more iframe than Soul fighter, Blade ward from warden gives litterly protection against anything KB is rare if atleast KB would work, Destroyer Iron Will or whatever the 90% dmg reduction is called is 10 seconds to long.

On 1-7-2020 at 2:54 PM, Grimoir said:

Yes because dmg reduction buff in BG + 25-30% damage reduction from PVP bracelet. The times where you could instant kill in one aerial are over. You better start playing properly and not basing everything on an aerial win.

you saying this obvously shows u first of all maybe just didn't read what i said or u just don't understand.

3 hours ago, Grimoir said:

The entire idea of 6v6 is not who gets the most kills. Its about the objectives and being able to keep them. Now fights last longer, are potentialloy more fun, and a mistake can actually cost you. With the entire everyone being able to one shot everyone 6v6 wasnt an actual group mode anymore.

No actually it's the opposite. Remember that thing i said about the 1,4k ap BD and 1,7k ap WL. it was in Whirlwind map and i killed the BD, then the WL came and by the time i killed the WL the BD was already back. now imagine against actual people that know how to play and are geared which my point is. u can't have impact anymore. I'm a high skilled player i know my ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ class. it's not about playing properly or what. it's that the only impact my class had is a 100-0 aerial which got taken away. i'll say it for the idk 5th ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ time. Gunslinger doesn't have the tools to be usefull anymore compared to other classes.

Listen everyone. Ofcourse all classes got major dmg nerfs. That's not what i'm complaining about.

ALL classes in this game can iframe while attacking, Iframing as in has some of a good time not having to worry about anything while attacking. if you don't understand this tell me and i can explain what every class has to iframe while attacking.

for example something like WL sanctum. i really don't care about the dmg nerfs itself. it's good in general, but not when a class's only impact is getting taken away.

This is not about the dmg reduction they put in. It's about gunner being useless cuz it doesn't have as much utility as other classes to be usefull and it's only impact getting taken away which was a 100-0 aerial.

U can't oneshot with other classes anymore? ahw sucks but u can combo. it's possible. for gunner there is NO possibility to combo against good players.

if u don't understand my point with this post after me explaining this for the 2nd time. pls dont even comment on this thread pls.

Edited by Nagisa Yuki

25 minutes ago, Nagisa Yuki said:

This is not about the dmg reduction they put in. It's about gunner being useless cuz it doesn't have as much utility as other classes to be usefull and it's only impact getting taken away which was a 100-0 aerial.

Using a 100-0 aerial to kill another player doesnt make you skilled, nore does it mean you know your class. 100-0 Aerials were and are simply a broken mechanic and should not exist in the first place.

28 minutes ago, Nagisa Yuki said:

ALL classes in this game can iframe while attacking, Iframing as in has some of a good time not having to worry about anything while attacking. if you don't understand this tell me and i can explain what every class has to iframe while attacking.

Iframes are not infinite. Most of them only last for 3-5 hits max.

26 minutes ago, Nagisa Yuki said:

U can't oneshot with other classes anymore? ahw sucks but u can combo. it's possible. for gunner there is NO possibility to combo against good players.

If you are going off solo thats your own problem if you cannot stand your ground in a 6v6 battle.

All your problems seem to be that you cannot run off solo and kill people. Well, 6v6 is a group on group battle, and now its even more required which is much nicer than it was.