Please also reconsider the enrage times

Ketsura

I still havent made TT, but I usually do with a set of ppl, and omg, the we almost wipe where last week we could confortable end without fear the wipe. Its near impossible to do VT if u dont have 2-3 whales carrying all the dps.

Probably needs a Streamer to stream typical Faction chat picked PUG's.

The easier way is just have some employee using common gear (e.g Story gear) and try hosting a PUG run.  Unfortuntanely it's common knowledge that no one in the company actually play the game so... i guess we need a streamer to remind them.

The only "improvement" we got whenever they messed with enrage timer is they no longer announce the amount of time being reduced so no one can really point our whether they mess up or not.

as a reminder when They mess with enrage...

https://i.ibb.co/z4wLmrg/patch-by-stealthflanker-dcbwv9r.png

Edited by JoannaRamira

51 minutes ago, Ketsura said:

I still havent made TT, but I usually do with a set of ppl, and omg, the we almost wipe where last week we could confortable end without fear the wipe. Its near impossible to do VT if u dont have 2-3 whales carrying all the dps.

Orrr...people could actually learn  mechanics or how to play their class. Do you know how many players there are that gave really good gear and dont even do half the damage they should be doing?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JoannaRamira said:

Are these people above me ever really do PUG, faction chat VT's ?

I do sometimes i even do pug TT runs sometimes. And its not as bad until lyou get to hive queen and you get that one guy dazing or using kd when all we do is stun 4-5 times in a row. Proves a point doesnt it?

This is definitely a valid request.

I did hive queen a few times yesterday, the enrage timer is ridiculous.

People are supposed to be able to clear this with at least aransu 9, but then current timer makes it kinda impossible @Hime you should try yourself >,>

3 hours ago, prietess said:

This is definitely a valid request.

I did hive queen a few times yesterday, the enrage timer is ridiculous.

People are supposed to be able to clear this with at least aransu 9, but then current timer makes it kinda impossible @Hime you should try yourself >,>

Funny because technically VT is doable even now with a party of Raven 9. If with Aransu 9 they cant even clear it, then the issue is the party itself and not the enrage timer.

2 hours ago, KzE said:

Another KR update, what doesnt work on NA, EU. Nothing special. It happens, when in KR they hold 20-30m dps and west 2-3m.

That is completely irrelevant in regards to VT.

Its not irrevelant. This version is nowhere near to KR damage wise. So the enrage timers and HP bars should be different too, with a big margin. What was the point to change the enrage timer to the same time, like the speed kill achievement?

On 6/26/2020 at 3:29 PM, Grimoir said:

Funny because technically VT is doable even now with a party of Raven 9. If with Aransu 9 they cant even clear it, then the issue is the party itself and not the enrage timer.

That is completely irrelevant in regards to VT.

Do you even play the game seriously?

You said "NOW" doable with Raven9, are you serious?

I doubt you are even good player enough to say that you can clear Hive queen with Raven9 NOW.

LOL.

This guy is totally a joke if he can say that VT is now doable NOW with a party of Raven 9, because he is not playing the game at all.

I will pay you 500g if you can show me the proof of video of your raid with all Raven9 able to clear Hive Queen NOW.

If you don't even play the game or dont know what are you talking (you obviously didn't complete the raid with Raven 9 NOW), don't say ridiculous things in the forum to whiteknight the company and give WRONG impression/information to others.

I will definitely pay you that 500g if you can show me a proof. I am a man of my word. Raven 9 with this change of enrage timer? Hahahaha.

Edited by prietess

vor 15 Minuten schrieb prietess:

Do you even play the game seriously?

You said "NOW" doable with Raven9, are you serious?. Raven 9 with this change of enrage timer? Hahahaha.

I am sure I could even strangle the Hive Queen with bare hands, at least in the forums :giggle:

We get free TT gear from past several events, and people are still talking about raven, despite story giving pve version of aransu 3? Do you guys live in the forums just to whine, or do you also play the game sometimes? It was doable with raven 9 before awakening, and awakening give everyone double the dps alone. We have free TT gear. But obviously, 1+1=potato

• Like 1

There's complaints about enrage timers, but anyone ever stopped a min to think that they didn't nerfed the rewards from those old raids yet? You want easy to do raids? They will give you that alongside with reward nerfs that will make it pointless to run, like what happened with old MSP till they actually revamped it making it harder but also bringing the decent rewards back.

I did a few PUG VTs the last 2 weeks, and my goodness, literally no one but 3-4 ppl actually doing the dps their gear was supposed to. And also the 40min of time wasted bcs ppl can't learn how to stun HQ properly. Those things should push players to improve, like a meta. They already giving everyone free gear and decent options to work around, so it's not like anyone is having their progression "locked" by not being able to do those old raids. You even get raid currency weekly to get high end SS. You can literally go PVE patch on weapon and upgrade till a decent level. 

PUG raids was and still are "clunky" not because it's hard, trust me, it's the players trolling.

55 minutes ago, Miykhail said:

There's complaints about enrage timers, but anyone ever stopped a min to think that they didn't nerfed the rewards from those old raids yet? You want easy to do raids? They will give you that alongside with reward nerfs that will make it pointless to run, like what happened with old MSP till they actually revamped it making it harder but also bringing the decent rewards back.

I did a few PUG VTs the last 2 weeks, and my goodness, literally no one but 3-4 ppl actually doing the dps their gear was supposed to. And also the 40min of time wasted bcs ppl can't learn how to stun HQ properly. Those things should push players to improve, like a meta. They already giving everyone free gear and decent options to work around, so it's not like anyone is having their progression "locked" by not being able to do those old raids. You even get raid currency weekly to get high end SS. You can literally go PVE patch on weapon and upgrade till a decent level. 

PUG raids was and still are "clunky" not because it's hard, trust me, it's the players trolling.

what kind of logic is this? are you joking?

the correct logic is one should ask: they make the raid more difficult but do not increase the reward, why the community cannot complain?

They should just reduce the reward (but not as aggressive as this daily dungeon reward reduction of 70%), I believe people will understand if the reduction is reasonable -> like the gold dungeon reduction last year which was about 20%.

Rather than making the raid more difficult and causing people who used to be able to clear but now cannot clear -> doesn't make sense -> Asking people to give extra (A LOT EXTRA, the reduction in enrage time is no joke) for the same reward.

What makes more sense is to think: "okay now you guys can clear the raids with more characters because of many geared players can carry you -> too much gold made by you guys -> we will reduce the reward slightly (let's say 30%)" >>> makes more sense.

Do you think by reducing the enrage timer will make people actually do the dps they are supposed to do? LOL. you know this game needs brain to play (that's why we love it), and many players are not as good as some others > reducing enrage timer will never actually help these players to improve at all, it will actually make it worse because now they cannot do the raid they are usually able to do (with overgeared-> less dps for the gear-> still can clear because of normal enrage timer)

Edited by blooash23

3 hours ago, Rhiakath said:

We get free TT gear from past several events, and people are still talking about raven, despite story giving pve version of aransu 3? Do you guys live in the forums just to whine, or do you also play the game sometimes? It was doable with raven 9 before awakening, and awakening give everyone double the dps alone. We have free TT gear. But obviously, 1+1=potato

??? who said it was not doable with raven9 before awakening? AND NOTHING TO DO with free TT gear or whatever.

With the previous enrage timer IT WAS TOTALLY FINE, awakening or not awakening whatever you want to say.

But now VT is 3 raids away from the latest raid, AND YET, you try with Raven 9 now, WITH AWAKENING (as you think so high about it using this as excuse to say people can clear), go clear it with Raven9 and prove your words, I will give you some reward as well (to motivate you). I'm very confident you cannot do that, because why? Because no other 11 people with Raven9 that will want to do it with you.

AND SO? No other people with lower gear want to do with you, but YOU EXPECT other people who are raiding this raid to do it with Raven9? So you are asking something that is not feasible for other people, but you expect not the same case for yourself? Hahaha.

I ask you back the question, DO YOU ALSO PLAY THE GAME SOMETIMES?

Do you know doing VERY OUTDATED raid for weak players/players with not so good skills AND YET unable to clear due to enrage timer IS NO way beneficial TO ANYONE AT ALL?

Edited by yatoooo

12 minutes ago, blooash23 said:

They should just reduce the reward (but not as aggressive as this daily dungeon reward reduction of 70%), I believe people will understand if the reduction is reasonable -> like the gold dungeon reduction last year which was about 20%.

Rather than making the raid more difficult and causing people who used to be able to clear but now cannot clear -> doesn't make sense -> Asking people to give extra (A LOT EXTRA, the reduction in enrage time is no joke) for the same reward.

What makes more sense is to think: "okay now you guys can clear the raids with more characters because of many geared players can carry you -> too much gold made by you guys -> we will reduce the reward slightly (let's say 30%)" >>> makes more sense.

I agree that this is a better way to solve this, reduce the reward REASONABLY.

I don't know what GM are trying to do here but I honestly think they are trying to get rid of new players and keep whales and old players til they quit.(pretty much trying to kill the server slowly so they can start a different online game.) People that do raids and don't know how to stun or depend on a whale to carry because they either are new players or alts high hm lvl but low gear playing or just alts. I experienced that kind of party a lot but I have alts too so i understand and i don't really mind at lest try to get a few high dps in the party. But what the company is trying to do here is to get rid of these kind of party but then it will chase the new players and alts away. we all know that we all have alts and if you only play a main and don't have any alt doing any raids then you shouldn't give any opinion because you are giving wrong info to the company. Every online games we all have alts. Talking about 3-4 people actually doing the dps and others did badly, sounds more like you only have a main character and have no experience of having alts.

Anyways, the time rage reduce for nightfall or any raids isn't a good idea. Nightfall is a easy raid for whale and old players that has friends and still is a greedy raid like scarlet. I barely see people recruiting random players to do a complete nightfall runs and goes for scarlet too. Why it is a greedy raids? Because People that know mech or whale players that can run it doesn't want to teach new players but trying to get them self rich. And if you guys expect new players to learn it them self, well they can learn it but it'll take a few months to get the right gear which it isn't easy with the gold change at the moment. Also will a new players stay that long if they can't do nothing and no one is helping? Pretty much no. they will not be doing same sht everyday and get improve by a little only. Also some people said why not learn mech and stop complaining but they don't realize that when everyone is bursting boss and was close or didn't kill boss on time because of time rage reduce. well doing mech will wast more time. I've done nighfall and VT. many of those bosses don't really need to do mech. some bosses only require one mech and a tanker then just burst it through after that mech. no need mech afterward. Anyways, rich will get richer, poor will get poorer. Thanks for killing new players and alts. 

Remember my friends, it's nice helping alts and new players and its nice for other to help out my alts and new players too. Have a great day.

Edited by Shadow Soul

On 6/27/2020 at 7:21 PM, yatoooo said:

??? who said it was not doable with raven9 before awakening? AND NOTHING TO DO with free TT gear or whatever.

With the previous enrage timer IT WAS TOTALLY FINE, awakening or not awakening whatever you want to say.

But now VT is 3 raids away from the latest raid, AND YET, you try with Raven 9 now, WITH AWAKENING (as you think so high about it using this as excuse to say people can clear), go clear it with Raven9 and prove your words, I will give you some reward as well (to motivate you). I'm very confident you cannot do that, because why? Because no other 11 people with Raven9 that will want to do it with you.

AND SO? No other people with lower gear want to do with you, but YOU EXPECT other people who are raiding this raid to do it with Raven9? So you are asking something that is not feasible for other people, but you expect not the same case for yourself? Hahaha.

I ask you back the question, DO YOU ALSO PLAY THE GAME SOMETIMES?

Do you know doing VERY OUTDATED raid for weak players/players with not so good skills AND YET unable to clear due to enrage timer IS NO way beneficial TO ANYONE AT ALL?

Free TT gear has everything to do with it. Because no mains that didn't start yesterday should be under TT gear. No mains that started yesterday and completed the story should be Raven 9 because story gives a *better* weapon. With previous enrage timer, all those years ago, dps was 100k with raven 9. These days it's a lot higher with identical gear because of awakening. If enrage timer was 4 times shorter, people with same gear doing same mechs would be able to clear it. If they don't then they didn't put the minimum effort required into reading their skills and figuring out how their class works. However, nobody who actually finished the story is as low as you're saying, and nobody who participated in events three months ago should have anything lower than TT. Good job missing the point entirely.

1 hour ago, Rhiakath said:

Free TT gear has everything to do with it. Because no mains that didn't start yesterday should be under TT gear. No mains that started yesterday and completed the story should be Raven 9 because story gives a *better* weapon. With previous enrage timer, all those years ago, dps was 100k with raven 9. These days it's a lot higher with identical gear because of awakening. If enrage timer was 4 times shorter, people with same gear doing same mechs would be able to clear it. If they don't then they didn't put the minimum effort required into reading their skills and figuring out how their class works. However, nobody who actually finished the story is as low as you're saying, and nobody who participated in events three months ago should have anything lower than TT. Good job missing the point entirely.

you are the one who missed the point entirely.

What does free TT gear have anything to do whether a raid before it (VT) is made harder? Who said this has anything to do with knowing their skills/figuring the mech? DO YOU EVEN PLAY THE GAME SERIOUSLY? Do you even know how much a Raven gear tier player do (including their equivalent soul/heart/etc which is Blackstone tier)? And take those dps and there is dps down time (yes there is mechanic phase of killing spider SPAWNED BY BOSS) and just divide that Hive Queen's HP (1.25 B - there is boss healing, yes, if you play the game, which I DOUBT YOU DO because you basically don't know these if you still defend this enrage timer) and do simple mathematic with its current enrage timer? If you know a simple mathematic like this and you still can say about these stuff of knowing skills/figuring classes? LMAO.

If you are not able to do simple mathematic, that's fine because I will do it for you:
1.25B, enrage timer 3 mins, 2 phases of spiders

Assume you need ONLY 30 sec to clear each spider phase, which is actually impossible taking into account Raven's gear + have to dps the mini spider spawned by big spider + the mini spider spawning delay time + mini spider explosion animation, boss moving animation from center/to center, etc), but for God's sake let's just say it is possible.

You are left with 2 mins of dps time.

I am generous so I will not count the dps down time of doing the CC - Yes you are not doing DPS when you are doing CC.

So how much DPS per raid member need to do?  around 850k EACH PERSON CONSTANT HOLDING DPS AND NO ONE SHOULD DIE throughout the fight.

HELLO? Can be done with Raven 9 weapon + raven level of gear tier (soul/heart/accs/etc)?

HELLO? Still have anything to say to defend?

Fine, it's 'probably' possible if you raid with 12 archers that has 150 max ping in Raid. Hahahahaha.

what does free next raid gear (which was only once that is really free from the one box per account), has anything to do with whether a NATURAL raid challenge path is now made IMPOSSIBLE to do? Do you even play the game?

WHAT EVER  you say, whatever gear you are given previously CAN NEVER CHANGE THE FACT THAT: TEMPLE OF ELUVIUM in the story line is the raid to be challenged by people with raven gear. PERIOD.

Nothing could ever change that.

Do you even open your Ctrl+J window in the game and check what is the gear required for the raid? NOTHING could change the fact that the raid is now NOT CLEARABLE with Raven level of gear with this enrage timer change, which is RIDICULOUS.  do you understand now? STILL DON'T? Then you prob should think better because your way of white-knighting the company doesn't make it. Try better. Goodluck.

If you want to make the raid harder, you still need to make sure it is clear-able with the raid requirement gear, otherwise you are just breaking the game.

Edited by yatoooo
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, yatoooo said:

If you are not able to do simple mathematic, that's fine because I will do it for you:
1.25B, enrage timer 3 mins, 2 phases of spiders

Assume you need ONLY 30 sec to clear each spider phase, which is actually impossible taking into account Raven's gear + have to dps the mini spider spawned by big spider + the mini spider spawning delay time + mini spider explosion animation, boss moving animation from center/to center, etc), but for God's sake let's just say it is possible.

You are left with 2 mins of dps time.

I am generous so I will not count the dps down time of doing the CC - Yes you are not doing DPS when you are doing CC.

So how much DPS per raid member need to do?  around 850k EACH PERSON CONSTANT HOLDING DPS AND NO ONE SHOULD DIE throughout the fight.

HELLO? Can be done with Raven 9 weapon + raven level of gear tier (soul/heart/accs/etc)?

HELLO? Still have anything to say to defend?

Fine, it's 'probably' possible if you raid with 12 archers that has 150 max ping in Raid. Hahahahaha.

Waw it's literally impossible to clear then, even my Aransu weapon alt is only doing 600-700k (think twice before you say i am dumb because i tell you i am one of the players with brain and always do brain mech in raids), because of my 300ms ping.

Not to mention there are always people going to die in that fight due to stacks / being one shoted by Hive Queen when she is on the air. Not to mention have to hold dps whenever the phase resets.

You should really change this back, because as someone said above, this raid has to be able to be cleared by people with Raven equipments. Otherwise you should scrap that story-line that you have in the game. You should really play your own game. Still no reply from community manager/GM.... I think it is disappointing ... because this is definitely one of the most valid feedback that I had ever seen in this forum.

Edited by prietess

Ok me and few friends went and completed a VT run today with some alts.

At first when i heard about the nerfed enrage timers, i thought "oh it can't be that bad"

But after seeing the difficulty we had with 7 people, I can safely say its literally impossible to do with an alliance full of anyone at the appropriate gear-level for VT.

You're meant to be able to complete VT with BT gear.

You're meant to be able to complete TT with VT gear.

etc etc.

You lose far too much time during the spider phases since the enrage timer is still ticking. Plus while the clock is ticking down, the spiders are healing the queen.

You need a whole buncha TT geared players to clear this.

I don't care if they gave out freebies for TT level gear at one point in time.

New players who start now (well after the call to arms event has set sailed and gone), will not be able to come close to being able to complete this content with BT gear.

Edited by chickenpoodle

Maybe they should make a new speed clear achievement for HQ now as well, since the 3 min enrage timer on her is less than the current speed clear requirement. 
aka: You're speed clearing HQ, or not clearing HQ lol.  What should it be now, 1:30? /sarcasm

It's also pretty funny that only one of the Asuras enrage at 2 minutes, which is before a full mechanic cycle can even complete. 

Now I know it's been ages since most people have had to endure a full mech cycle on the Ausras, but it's hilarious that the game doesn't even let you anymore.

Edited by KahruNYA