Gunslinger or archer?

Taiga Fei

Not sure which one I prefer. I like both but is it just me or do gunslingers have to prioritize focus more then other classes? When i tried archer I don't remember having to worry about focus so much. and neither on my blademaster. On archer it seemed i could just endlessly spam rmb without worry. I know some people macro gunslinger but does it do the same consistent damage as archer starting out? Someone told me gunslinger has more burst and archer has overall consistent damage whatever that means. Gunslinger is fun but having to hit lbm so often to stay "loaded up" is a pain.

1 hour ago, Taiga Fei said:

Not sure which one I prefer. I like both but is it just me or do gunslingers have to prioritize focus more then other classes? When i tried archer I don't remember having to worry about focus so much. and neither on my blademaster. On archer it seemed i could just endlessly spam rmb without worry. I know some people macro gunslinger but does it do the same consistent damage as archer starting out? Someone told me gunslinger has more burst and archer has overall consistent damage whatever that means. Gunslinger is fun but having to hit lbm so often to stay "loaded up" is a pain.

Play what you like the most, there is no right or wrong answer, only classes with minimum gear will struggle with Focus, once you gear up a bit more none of the classes in game will have focus problem, If you like guns then play Gunner, if you like bows, then play Archer. Archer is also 2.0 Version of Gunner and is highest damage class as of right now, Gunner had Nerfs and Rebalances made to it, while Archers I don't think they had any significant changes done to it "yet" so keep that in mind too, but in all honesty just play what you like.

If you decide to play Gunner, Just use Simple Mode, Idk why would anyone use Macro for Gunner lol.

• Like 1