is it worth coming back?

Tarantula

I played for a while at launch, then took time off.  I've been wondering if it's been worth coming back to?? 

I remember the grind for this game was horrendous, but I did enjoy the story.    I have a blade master lvl 55 HM12, and a couple lowbies.   Ive been bored with other games, and pretty much waiting on an official release date for D4.   Just looking for honest opinions on the state of the game, whats good?  whats bad?  Any useful info...

To be honest, I believe only you can decide for yourself if it's really worth coming back.

But if you really enjoyed the story I'd say it is a good time because we get an update to it this week. Also your main is only 55 so there is a lot of story to catch up for you. Play the story, look how the game has changed and then decide if it's worth to stay longer. The grind for items is still there, many new tiers have been added to existing items and I guess the talismane is a complete new item for you. Older tiers got cheaper or rebalanced costs.

Main story and raid stories give some items for free and the raids up to nightfall sanctuary have a solo version for final boss only. So you can complete the raid story at least.

no it's not 80% of the community is thinking of quiting because NC soft is getting more and more greedier and the dungeon nerfs won't make you able to progress unless you pay with real money :D it's time to just quit the game and chill in other mmos 

Sincerely, I planned to make a break from the game soon, even if I have my year subscription premium still going on.

The incoming  gold nerf (again one) on F8 dungeons (My preferred activity in the game), dissuaded me to continue.

It's now too hard for me to gear up.

The best is to make your own opinion, but you will understand what we say that, when you would hit the end game grind.

Edited by Hyperion0

If you are interested in the PVP Part its not worth comming back. Cheating, Wintrading, 298120478128734 alts, balance issue of doom plus having a publisher who dosent listen to anything community asks of them. Its simply not enjoyable anymore. 

If you are looking for PVE only content it might be worth but quick you will notice we lack ways to farm the stuff we need to get ours gear done so you will be kicked out of party alot cause you cannot manage to get the minimun requirements for the dungeons people want you to have. Soon you will be dissappointed cause you cannot move forward in your gear. 

If you manage to get a guild which supports you it might be possible thou. 

• Like 1

its not worth, at least now. too much was changed in both pve and pvp since realesed. threre is nothing left resembles original bns.

hopefully waiting for bns complete ( ue4 version ), with totally new playstyle and game realms. no sense to play before it.