Please reconsider the upcoming F8 gold nerfs

GilbyGlibber

14 hours ago, Oomorath said:

They did respond its on page 1. 

Not sure if you are serious or just being sarcastic.

If you read English you would know that response in page 1 is NOT related at all to the main complain (100 of them here) in this thread.
@Himewas basically just avoiding to address that particular complain and decided to reply something else that she could answer easily (which HM dungeon drops gold chest - which is 0 interest of 99% of the community)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, prietess said:

Not sure if you are serious or just being sarcastic.

If you read English you would know that response in page 1 is NOT related at all to the main complain (100 of them here) in this thread.
@Himewas basically just avoiding to address that particular complain and decided to reply something else that she could answer easily (which HM dungeon drops gold chest - which is 0 interest of 99% of the community)

before the response to the question on which HM dungeon drops gold chest is the respose to the original fourm post.

NC: "Have a way to make oils"

Everyone: "Yeay!!"

NC: "Its RNG and wastes mats so basically only max geared ppl care about it since they have a lot to spare"

Everyone: "Oh..."

NC: "Alright seems like none of you used the garbage oil system so we are revamping it!"

Everyone: "Yeay!!"

NC: "But daily rewards are for 3-5-7 dailies now"

Everyone: "Well..."

NC: "2 per week limit, need to do full dailies on 2 chars every day"

Everyone: "Its still better tha-"

NC: "Gold from dungs is rng for geared ppl only"

Everyone: "Oh come on!"

NC: "And forget about events for 8 months only armory event for your alts"

Everyone: "But why are u like this?"

NC: "BISH SPEND SOME MONEY ALREADY, REROLL TO BM AND RELY ON BNS BUDDY TO FIX SIMPLE THINGS WE SHOULD!"

Edited by HumanThunder
  • Like 5

I sincerely hope this decision is reversed to an extent @Hime. Endgame players will end up being fine but new players and mid-game players are going to be so hard hit by this. At the very least put forward adding a 5/5/10g reward for completing 3/5/7 DC so that people are able to maintain some sort of gold income. It is already so overwhelming to get started in this game. Making these changes absolutely puts no incentive/motivation for new players and mid-game players to continue playing. The lower tier dungeons are not run by older players and if they are, theyre done solo. New players mostly cannot solo them and the playerbase doesnt run them cutting people off from a large portion of dungeons and whatever small amount of gold they'd receive from it. 

Does NCSoft really not care about maintaining it's product anymore? There's so much that can be done to improve the game for players and increase profits for NCSoft that would not require much effort, why is it that NCSoft does not want to even look into this? At the very least if they have no clue as to what to do (which I suspect is very much the case), come to the playerbase for suggestions. There people out here who are able to think critically and objectively and give suggestions that wouldnt hurt the bottomline. 

• NCSOFT

Hello all,

As noted in my first post on the issue, thank you for your feedback and we've discussed your understandable concerns with the dev team. Even though the dungeon gold changes will continue to go into effect tomorrow as the game build has been locked since last week, we will be working on incorporating additional changes based on your feedback to alleviate and address your concerns. We do not have a delivery date for the changes but we aim to have them sooner than later.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Hime said:

Hello all,

As noted in my first post on the issue, thank you for your feedback and we've discussed your understandable concerns with the dev team. Even though the dungeon gold changes will continue to go into effect tomorrow as the game build has been locked since last week, we will be working on incorporating additional changes based on your feedback to alleviate and address your concerns. We do not have a delivery date for the changes but we aim to have them sooner than later.

Would be nice if you guys actually play together with us and see how things around.

The KR Manager too.  Like, he manages NA like he never play in it.

vor einer Stunde schrieb JoannaRamira:

Like, he manages NA like he never play in it.

KR Devs most likely havent played in NA or EU in their whole live so they need to depend on what the Community manager and NCwest as a whole gives them sadly we know NCwest staff is not interested in playing this game either. Its very unlikely they test the patches aswell otherwise they wouldnt write wrong patchnotes every single time or they could tell the KR Devs in time something is gonna hurt the playerbase before it comes to us.

What we need are dedicated people. People that play this game out of enjoyment and not cause they are forced to do that but sadly 99% of thoose people will not even be able to apply for a job at NC cause they expect you to move to the USA if you want to apply for them. Even such a simple job like community manager needs to live in the USA even tho there is no need for this so this way they cant get people that are actully interested in their games.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Hime said:

Hello all,

You should better hurry up before a lot of F2p player left this sinking boat, since archer every single patch are a mess, don't say you listen to community, linxy and babbletr0n were better than you on this point, not on every aspect, but clearly better for sure. this mess could have been avoid if your company haven't become such a greedy corporation, you just search every way to milk people on this game.

• Like 2

Dear devs and NCsoft.

i don't know if you guys are going to read or listen to any of my comments here, but here goes nothing :

i do really really love this game so much, i started since this Feb 2020, i play from south east asian countries and i'm still playing up until now.

Can't imagine how can i show my deepest gratitude for making this game. Those majestic and oily characters, great stories and amazing sets of skills and effects,

this is my first MMORPG that i spent my money and time so much, and i didn't feel wasted because of it.

i realized that i had spent some of my time to watch BnS guidences in the internet and saw so many negatives comment came from old players., and i still stand and believes that's tolerable and still playing and enjoying my chars and dailies.

But now,....

it seems i do understand what they were feeling before, and why this great game has came into failure.., sorry to say this. I spent my money and become premium members, bought some troves and etc's and NOW , after seeing your patch notes, YOUR immature decision about reducing this gold from dungeon, has made me really disappoint until the point that i MAY stop playing by tomorrow., that gold deduction from the dungeon and the exchange reward to scales, was ridiculously unfair !!! even for PREMIUM members !!

how we can get gold from this game?? tell me?? from enjoying the fights from dungeon to dungeon with our friends, and got gold, scales, alot of rewards, now it came into this???

i don't know what to say anymore, yesterday my collegues clan ( around 30++ ppls ) talked and discussed alot about this, some of them wants to quit already, and i am one of them..

you should think before make a BIG PATCH followed by BIG BAD DECISION..

i pray for your successful and i hope this BnS will stay strong and ON until end of this month, if not.. then i hope you will learn from THIS MISTAKES !!!

• Like 3

The game had always its ups and downs but its going bad to worse and worse each update.. Before i could play just my main character and after a week i could have and feel my effort worth it, then they changed it and i decided to create more characters to surpass the situation, then they changed things again and from the last updates i dont even play with alts anymore because it takes so much time and and income is ridiculous so i just did dailys and afk fishing and msp farm at weekend, after this update if i want gold, then i cant afk fishing anymore because the auto bait price will be higher then my gold income... This is just making me want to play less and less because it doesnt matter how much i play it doesnt feel worth it... This is my opinnion only, but i really hope they change their minds about this...

• Like 1

you guys know your complaining to the wrong company ncwest are just the publisher of the game they dont make patches or anything koreans are the ones who do and koreans are the ones ruining this game so if you wanna complain go complain to ncsoft not ncwest.

the best ncwest can do is talk to ncsoft which doesn't mean they will listen they are the boss and ncwest are their pets they do as they are told

vor 23 Minuten schrieb higelacx:

you guys know your complaining to the wrong company ncwest are just the publisher of the game they dont make patches or anything koreans are the ones who do and koreans are the ones ruining this game so if you wanna complain go complain to ncsoft not ncwest.

the best ncwest can do is talk to ncsoft which doesn't mean they will listen they are the boss and ncwest are their pets they do as they are told

oh true and even at NCsoft itself, please don't bother any Community Manager, as those are just simple employees, so just wait until you are able to talk to the boss if you want to express your bad feelings :playdumb:

• Like 2

The gold nerf would be justified if we actually had the real easy mode from korea we should have gotten. 

So the playerbase that does hardmode is able to get the gold chests as drops,

and the playerbase that wants to do easymode gets the nerfed rewards.

But we didnt got the easymode.. easymode in korea has way much nerfed HP and damage on the enemies, so a fresh out of story character is able to solo all dungeons on easymode.

So either revert all these changes you did. Or implement the real easymode from korea so everyone is able to solo the dungeons to get the nerfed rewards

Edited by Edensia
  • Like 1

Not really a big change but remember how acts 5-10 gave some gold as quest rewards? Not much but some pocket money enough to buy items for sprint quests from market. Well act XI doesn't do it. It gives something around 50-80 silvers per chapter. And sidequests give 40 silvers (act 9 ones give 1 g). It looks like NC$ really decided to choke all f2p sources.

I am really unclear how you guys feel this is a P2P or P2W game. I came to this from a game that I had actually invested over $4000 in over 5 years. It was a P2W, as buying items for gear upgrades was the only way  to compete. However, with daily limits to useful locked mats and the ability to trade upgrade items that seem to inflate the market that mean nothing to lower level players, Also, with the limits on what can be purchased, gold income is minimal from reselling market items so the only way for nubs to get gold is to grind. Giving newer players free gear does not help the game. I actually really enjoyed working on gear upgrades. Now with the nerf, there is no way to even afford to do an upgrade, even if I grinded enough mats. Hell, I would spend money on mats for upgrades, but you can't get enough from the market in a week to perform upgrades, and no way to sell anything of value as a lowbie to get gold from the market. On top of the fact that i spent a month upgrading equipment to have it eliminated and replaced with the next tier free. My purse sits with about 50G in it regularly as every G is spent on making transformation crystals, or doing an item upgrade, or crafting crystals or stones. I don't buy from market, and there aren't any other good gold sinks. Hell, make a world chat system and charge a ticket for each chat and sell those tickets for gold or ncoins. You would see a huge sink from people just wanting to be noisy.

I am in gc+4 weapon and base accessories and that upgrade cost me 250g and about a week of dungeons for mats and gold. now you are saying it will take me about 3-4 weeks and about 6 months until I can upgrade high enough to run higher dungeons that give less gold too. Why am I even trying to upgrade? You have eliminated my need to play. There is no content, event, or fun stuff to do outside of the daily runs. Remove the reward for those and I have no reason to play. Thanks.

2 hours ago, Aragnok said:

I am really unclear how you guys feel this is a P2P or P2W game. I came to this from a game that I had actually invested over $4000 in over 5 years. It was a P2W, as buying items for gear upgrades was the only way  to compete. However, with daily limits to useful locked mats and the ability to trade upgrade items that seem to inflate the market that mean nothing to lower level players, Also, with the limits on what can be purchased, gold income is minimal from reselling market items so the only way for nubs to get gold is to grind. Giving newer players free gear does not help the game. I actually really enjoyed working on gear upgrades. Now with the nerf, there is no way to even afford to do an upgrade, even if I grinded enough mats. Hell, I would spend money on mats for upgrades, but you can't get enough from the market in a week to perform upgrades, and no way to sell anything of value as a lowbie to get gold from the market. On top of the fact that i spent a month upgrading equipment to have it eliminated and replaced with the next tier free. My purse sits with about 50G in it regularly as every G is spent on making transformation crystals, or doing an item upgrade, or crafting crystals or stones. I don't buy from market, and there aren't any other good gold sinks. Hell, make a world chat system and charge a ticket for each chat and sell those tickets for gold or ncoins. You would see a huge sink from people just wanting to be noisy.

I am in gc+4 weapon and base accessories and that upgrade cost me 250g and about a week of dungeons for mats and gold. now you are saying it will take me about 3-4 weeks and about 6 months until I can upgrade high enough to run higher dungeons that give less gold too. Why am I even trying to upgrade? You have eliminated my need to play. There is no content, event, or fun stuff to do outside of the daily runs. Remove the reward for those and I have no reason to play. Thanks.

Hime have already noted that the gold changes which received many negative feedbacks is going to be changed. However, she hasn’t given us an exact time yet. “We hope to have it sooner than later”.

You crybabies have no idea how economies works.  NC has 2 choices:  1.  let gold depreciate at the current pace and become worthless.  2.  Gold nerf, and increase the value of in game currency.  Choice 1 is simply infeasible, as you seen in zibabuwee and venezula, when the currency becomes worthless, the economy simply stops functioning.   No one will spend real money because everything in game is worthless. 

Lets use trove key as an example, and take a look the following 3 scenarios based on 1 trove key = 49 NC coins:

scenario 1: at the 3:1 pre-gold-nerf ratio , nc will have to give out items worth at least 150g to entice ppl to trove. 

scenario 2:  if the gold ratio becomes 1:1 after the gold nerf, nc will only have to give out 50g worth of items.  

scenario 3:  if the gold ratio depreciates to 10:1, NC will have to give out PTS Oil for every key, otherwise NO ONE WOULD TROVE !  If nC gives out oil for every key, people swipe will have hundreds of oil, and FTP people will have nothing.  This game will become completely unplayable.

Overwhelming majority of ppl complaining about gold nerf are FTP players, and you guys have no idea what you are asking for.  If nc really let gold depreciate, I will crush you with my AMEX, lol.  Do you get it?  at the most exteme scearnio, every dollar I spend will become 10000000 gold, and will take you millions of hours to farm.

sigh.... why am i even explaining this to you...most of you will probably never get it.  If it makes you guys happy, i am all for depreicating gold.

Edited by pikapikapika

One week ago, for the first time since i started the game ( years ago ) i took a 90 day premium ( my first )

I was very happy because i can now make more golds with purple dongeon and raids and it was the reason why i get it.

So what ?? Thank you NCSOFT for stealing my money , i will never spent any € in your game, consider it was the first and the last time.

Looking for another game were F2P players can go end game because it's not the case here .....

Lucky me i havent's took the 1 Year premium !!!!!!

Edited by Psykill