Please reconsider the upcoming F8 gold nerfs

GilbyGlibber

53 minutes ago, pikapikapika said:

sigh.... why am i even explaining this to you...most of you will probably never get it.  If it makes you guys happy, i am all for depreicating gold.

A troll like you can't explain economics since you didn't even get the basics of what is happening. Insulting other players is not making your drivel into a reasonable argument.

vor 7 Minuten schrieb Cohen:

A troll like you can't explain economics since you didn't even get the basics of what is happening. Insulting other players is not making your drivel into a reasonable argument.

So true! The idea of a deflation helping the economy made me chuckle:HajoonLaugh:

PS: And im fine with my 21 trove keys a day. My CC I keep for NCoin only outfits! You want it? get Yura original Outfit in F10!

Edited by Belido

1 hour ago, Psykill said:

Lucky me i havent's took the 1 Year premium !!!!!!

In one other game when company rolled out similar nerfing patch just after my friend bought year+ premium he demanded refund. Though he lives in some country where there is law about 'bait and switch'. His account was deleted but he got his money back.

I'm a nooby I don't have any lvl 60 characters but I notice they have an ingame function to buy gold so I think these gold nerfs are only so they can sell those which makes me not want to buy gold out of disgust that they would bother doing such a thing. I don't like that I have to pay gold for the treasure trove items either it isn't very noob friendly all I want are the garments and maybe the pets I don't know or care what any of the materials or consumable items are  but just these silly cosmetics are about 200G doesn't feel very fair. I don't even have 2g yet and I don't think any of the dungeon I can access give much gold. I'm still going to play the game cause its all fairly new to me but these event items costing real money and then gold on top of that is my only real complaint.

Le 19/06/2020 à 09:52, Bandar a dit :

Hello,

I've been playing since 2016, i never posted in forums, super super rare.

I've been defending the game for almost every patch, people rage i try to let them calm down.

This time i really can't do it.

Nerfing gold from 15g to 5g, on biggest dungeons, is like unacceptable.

Its already low, please try to re-consider about the nerfs, keep it as it is.
Already most of the community are quitting right now, we're struggling to find people to join our raids.
I was about to spend a lot of money in the upcoming trove, now i decided to NOT Spend any thing, maybe not any more.

These changes gonna let most of the player base quit.

Because i am not gonna do dailies any more, i'll just log in, to do IA( Steelbreaker raid and ET) Then i'll logg off.

This is the best MMO game, and even though it has so much bad optimizing and we still play it, because we love it, dont do this specific change, most new players will quit and mid tier too.

Please revert this change.

We want to bring more people into game.

You said it all!!

I was going to say exactly the same things!! But you already said it perfectly, so I'll just quote you.

On 27.06.2020 at 11:13 AM, pikapikapika said:

You crybabies have no idea how economies works.  NC has 2 choices:  1.  let gold depreciate at the current pace and become worthless.  2.  Gold nerf, and increase the value of in game currency.  Choice 1 is simply infeasible, as you seen in zibabuwee and venezula, when the currency becomes worthless, the economy simply stops functioning.   No one will spend real money because everything in game is worthless. 

Lets use trove key as an example, and take a look the following 3 scenarios based on 1 trove key = 49 NC coins:

scenario 1: at the 3:1 pre-gold-nerf ratio , nc will have to give out items worth at least 150g to entice ppl to trove. 

scenario 2:  if the gold ratio becomes 1:1 after the gold nerf, nc will only have to give out 50g worth of items.  

scenario 3:  if the gold ratio depreciates to 10:1, NC will have to give out PTS Oil for every key, otherwise NO ONE WOULD TROVE !  If nC gives out oil for every key, people swipe will have hundreds of oil, and FTP people will have nothing.  This game will become completely unplayable.

Overwhelming majority of ppl complaining about gold nerf are FTP players, and you guys have no idea what you are asking for.  If nc really let gold depreciate, I will crush you with my AMEX, lol.  Do you get it?  at the most exteme scearnio, every dollar I spend will become 10000000 gold, and will take you millions of hours to farm.

sigh.... why am i even explaining this to you...most of you will probably never get it.  If it makes you guys happy, i am all for depreicating gold.

yah good one... then let's say you working in good company you have like 4k euro/m and your boss says from now on we take 60% of it and you still ned to spend same amount for life expenses  yeah very logical

• 2 months later...
On 2020-06-23 at 9:06 PM, Hime said:

Hello all,

As noted in my first post on the issue, thank you for your feedback and we've discussed your understandable concerns with the dev team. Even though the dungeon gold changes will continue to go into effect tomorrow as the game build has been locked since last week, we will be working on incorporating additional changes based on your feedback to alleviate and address your concerns. We do not have a delivery date for the changes but we aim to have them sooner than later.

Just Wondering if anyone has noticed/seen any changes, I really can't say that I have noticed any myself over the last 3 months.

12 hours ago, Drakor said:

Just Wondering if anyone has noticed/seen any changes, I really can't say that I have noticed any myself over the last 3 months.

The change was that they added additional gold reward for weeklies and then messed them up for everyone so it's not possible anymore to easily complete them.