Please reconsider the upcoming F8 gold nerfs

GilbyGlibber

I came back after 2 years. After 2 months i am leaving this joke of a mmo, and this time for good. Better play mario online than this joke of a game. NCfail for the best with a new logo "$$$$&$$$$"

Edited by Huayra

I planned to do a break from the game soon, even if I have a year premium still going on.

Despite all will I put in the game, it getting harder and harder to gear up. F8 dungeon is my preferred activity in the game, but it become useless now.

• Like 1

This is my second post on forum since the day warlock was nonexistent. 
i just came back for one month and really enjoyed the current state of the game. However, if they really decide to nerf all the gold income then I will just leave again.

ive been grinding my daily dungeons for about 6 months now, all with the hope that one day ill be able to run the higher lvl raids like ET and above. slowing inching closer, i was really starting to believe this goal was possible. with this gold nerf, my dream will officially be dead. please reconsider. 

• Like 1

i love how you guys are trying to kill the game 

some players doing better jobs than u to keep this game alive like me ... helping new players and now u do this 

if u really wanted to kill your own game then congratz u have done it well 

Edited by Katesh

i dont understand sense about this nerv ! we remember past  gold nerv  comes - ppl quit game

why did they again again ....

alltimes EU / na gold nerv why any explain me  this pls !   hm hot gold box chance drop haha - tell me ppl or newcomer want run hm for low chance of drop

we got it long time in ssm norm ppl run  ! they nerv it again

they nerv weeky rewards  - cost reduction was answer and prices are raise , be nice

too much gold on server funny - most ppl can t upgrade gear  500 oils + like 750 g each  and petpots  300 g + 

item upgrade like 4000g+ with mats

16 minutes ago, Sayahell said:

i dont understand sense

Its easy to understand.

Western and KR version is close to each other. So the KR devs think - because they have 0 information about the NA/EU version, or just ignorance idk - that the same patch is good for us, what is good for KR. In KR they have 0 problem with gold, they swipe 10x more than we swipe , so they are a way better geared and they run only the HM dungeon trains, or farm the new one for the fresh gear. They have the gold, have the gear... no problem for them even the events like hunters refugee, because there is competition. But look NA/EU, majority is undergeared because of swipe-denial. 

• Like 1

I love this game but if this gold nerf goes ahead dispite our extreamly obvious dissapproval of it. I dont think I will be continueing to play this game let alone consider spending any cash on it going forword. 

dont nerf the gold, it was fine where it was at. if your doing this to force players to pay real money its not going to work. if the new players have no foot hold in the game and make progress at like, one weapon per year. your going to lose more cash and income. players are not going to just start paying money, it was already hard enough , this only drives them away. not even events would save it. the game is hard enough and the power needed for the new raids or dungeon is already high enough. a new player would never get there and thus would never spend cash to get there as they have other games to turn to. 

do not do this, you will regret it. 

NC has made a lot of bad decisions, but this may be by far the absolute worst. There is no way in the world that any rational person could look at this and be like hmmm this is a good idea, let's just nerf all the gold in the game by 60-70%. That should help players progress and want to play the game. Right????

This will affect ALL players and could potentially kill the game for real. We always joke about Ded game, but this time it could be real.

What on earth could anybody possibly do with 40g a day? This doesn't count having to repair weapons and stuff like that. What if you wanna do Heavens Mandate? You gotta buy the shards to make the orb. That's like 35g right there, just for that one dungeon.

This company continues to make one mind boggling decision after another. They have no empathy for the player base what so ever. Whoever is running the show at NCSoft, and whoever is heading the development team for BnS needs to be removed and replaced PERIOD. I could probably say the same for NC West. We are not living the days where you can just make a product and people will just buy and play it. People have more choices and options than ever before and even the ability to influence what people play. BnS is NOT in a good state right now, so a rational think would do all they could to keep the game going in a positive direction................That is.... If they even care right??

9 minutes ago, prietess said:

0 response from NCwest, alright................................

let's see patch notes tomorrow. Goodluck everyone! for me I will most likely stop farming F8 even on main, just too devastating and discouraging.

They did respond its on page 1. 

Ok first of all. Why the ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ would you do this again. When in the past you devs always feel the "need" to nerf gold. This isnt the first time you have tried to mess with the gold from daily dungeons yet you worry about gold more over your shitty performance game or trying to make the game better. Instead you continously  go back to nerfing or increasing gold. What happened all the patches before where you up the gold in the first place? Now you want to half it? I think you devs need to get your minds straight because you are clearly not thinking straight. 

On top of that you probs wont consider this anyways well because its ncwest, so much for having a forumn yet you hardly listen. How funny. @Hime

Edited by Daniilool

Honestly.. nerfing gold income from dailies now.. last time was weeklies, before that dailies again..
Every time prices from materials and stuff goes up, there is a nerf to gold income..

Why would anyone in their right mind think that will help a game that is running barely on it's last leg supported by it's playerbase even when devs themselves or GM/CM dont play the game..
Also next probably MSP hp buffs and nerfs to chests.. to make this game not even enjoyable.. NA/EU dont like the hard work of doing 63781 alts to get to the gold that koreans already have.

I rather refund all the $$$ i've spent on this game than play with no income.

Edited by Phobolicious

Alot of you people fail to realize this was bound to happen from the HR event that gold insert messed up the market and with the help of some of the whale clans it got out of hand.So blame them as well cause they didn't think it through when they called themselves being greedy. Had they let the gold work its ways through the market this wouldn't have happen so they are as much to blame as NCsoft. People claiming they did this before noo that mini nerf is nothing like what they are doing cause they know they messed up on their end but also the players messed it up too with that dumb alliance pvp greed crap. Hence now u have this lets fix the market by punishing the player base and some of you are just sticking up for your friends or clans but lets call a spade a spade. I hope they reconsider but I'm sure you all knew this was gonna happen if you didn't you was being naive. 

In almost every patch, they anounce something bad. Making it harder and harder to like this game.

Back in the day we loved the first merchant of wonders and tower of memory events, because they gave us so much, we had a blast playing and doing the event. The rush, when the screen said "Merchant of wonders has appeared". They gave us these events back, but they nerfed the reward so much, our motivation level dropped significantly. It gets harder and harder to get sacred vials from each event. But it's still a nice gesture from them to get 111 event tokens from completing the campaign quest. We appreciate that.

During this event, if you do all only weeklies (and the campaign quest), you get 143 items.
Doing the +1 special daily too gives 171 item.
If you do 5 daily challenge, you'll get 199 item.
But if you are a madman and complete 7 dailies, you'll get 255 item.
Login rewards give you 28 if you are f2p, 84 if premium (if I understood the patch notes correctly).
You need 94 item for 1 vial, 188 for 2 and 282 for 3 vials.

I think the most efficent is to finish the campaign quest, do weeklies and the +1 daily dungeon, and get the rest from login reward if you have premium. This is for lowgear alts ofc, on your main, you should do all 7 daily challenges.

So you do this on each character you have for 28 days, taking about 15 minutes every day per character. With 5 characters, about 1.5 hours each day for 10 vials . 10 vials after 28 days is just sad. You can go to msp for a weekend and get even more.

It's just not worth it. Vials should cost 30-40 event tokens, not 94, then it would be somewhat good for the players. In the current state, the event is "just there".

We need hundreds of vials to upgrade our gear, at this rate an avarage not whale player would need almost a year of intense farming to get to the level where whales are right now. Or just swipe during trove and get it in an hour. This is surreal and frustrating.

Also, we all know that we need bns buddy and the mods to run the game, otherwise it would lag beyond acceptable levels. Disabling the good xml edits is going to make the game even worse to play.
In my oppinion ncsoft and bnsbuddy should just work together, maybe implement mods in the original launcher.

But we can see the small glimpse of kindness from your side too. Being able to exchange endgame soul badges for free for force masters (which wasn't a feature before), the new honing oil system, the free 111 tokens for completing the campaign quest. We know that the korean HQ makes most of the evil greedy decisions.

I don't know whose idea was to nerf gold income, but this just won't help. Giving us more evolved stones and tradeable materials would help. Or make sacred oils/vials easier to get.

Because like this, the players just wonder why they deserve such a punishment for wanting to play the game. Reward nerfs from daily quests and events, almost constant lag and fps drops just make us wonder, why do we play this game. Maybe because some players (including me) have spend money on this "free" game, so they don't want it to go to waste. Or maybe the gameplay, the mechanics, the enviroment and the music are keeping us here, the blade (combat) and the soul (atmosphere). Or maybe we are just all addicted, I don't know.

We appreciate all the hard work you put in the game, I know there are some people who work constantly, day and night to help the players. So please, PLEASE stop the endless milking of whales and help the majority of players.

Thank you!

I am not a frequent forum poster just like many others who posted. If anyone asks me when do I stop play Blade and Soul my respond is ''til the server closes''. That's how loyal of a player I am, but you guys seems to be intetionally killing the server.... Let me tell you this.... I did daily train every single day. No matter if it was a hard day at work, or busy day on days off, I ALWAYS logged in and did it. But after seeing them gold reductions coming in .... decreasing not only gold on OLD dungeons but NEW ONE gives a pity 6.. I am thinking.... screw daily trains. For what in the world would anyone even do them after this patch? And then you trying to fix it with the AMAZING MAGIC gold box that's RNG???? So practically u saying ''go do HMs where u get fix same amount of pity 5 gold, do all mechs and u might be lucky get and RNG box that by RNG most likely gives you 1 gold extra''? ... and damn me if you lucky enough u get a merchant that GIVES NOTHING and takes away with the scam gold chest box (that's if you still mad enough to buy it xD) and loose all the profit cuz it will give u nothing? Like....... even your crappy loading screen must be sarcastic saying ''Hard mode gives better rewards''. What the heck you think gonna happen? We will all suddenly farm Hard modes? There is barely any hard modes advertized even if there is 15-17 gold on them. Surely won't be any for 5 + 1 RNG gold lololool.

Edit: I do agree with many others, give different ways to farm evolved stones or pet packs or hell any other way get sacred vials and as much as I care nerf all the gold you want.... -.-

Edited by Cordelia885