Please reconsider the upcoming F8 gold nerfs

GilbyGlibber

All these mess and intend to do this gold nerf just proves one point.

THat is these developers and also NCwest people (who should have fought very hard to prevent this change to be even announced to the people) ARE NOT PLAYING THEIR OWN GAME.

KR developers didn't play at NA is understandable.

But NCwest people do you even play your own game???

Do you know how hard it is for new player to upgrade to GC9 and how much gold needed?

Not to mention to upgrade soul/heart for 'free' with their blood and tears of farming. It used to be event farming, now it is MSP farming (which people ask for GC9 at least).

You guys don't play the game, and don't want to talk to the community before you make changes, and all these mess happened.

It has repeated every single year, and you don't learn sadly.

What I do not understand is that since they make a reduction to the gold of the masmorras and the enchantments of equipment they are still as high. They should reconsider the markdowns and the f8 because it is difficult to do full daylies and not collect 100G.

we are as 98 gamers community end gear game , leaving the game becsue you killing the game each poinless patch you doing

nerf the gold now srsly , good bye Blade & Soul , for another case another server called "***" will open this soon week to public.

enjoy from this dead game version, for those searching better server , another team have a running title named "***" running on the official server files garena warlock patch.

and unlike blade and soul administrators they use your feedback to improve the game

Edited by JinVarrel

If they want to make money then they should take care of the community make better events maybe double drop rate at weekends on hard mode dungeons.. incentive to run them..

this nerf REALLY not helping the game.

Thats a shame because the game is good combat system etc.. 

NCWest need think way to make changes base on NA/EU currenty, this patch was made for KR and they have BNS like 2 years more than us and gold there is like waterfall, here reality its really huge different. I do'nt think its time to reduce rewards but more like improve rewards from dungeons and even droprate, 99,99% do dungeons for quest reward because drop itself its like does not exist (breaktrought items like mao gloves which dont have drop rate only exist from RNG).

Oh god this is sad, so many players will leave :(

Why make it harder for new players, game is already feeling super empty, now no casual will play at all and no new players will stay :(

This company never cease to hit new lows, you don't think they can go lower, but they will never cease to amaze you with their stupid decisions.

How come they never make stuff easier to get? the model they have been using for last years clearly is just killing player base, why not try go the other way? why not make stuff easier to get and focus on making money on cosmetics / QoL stuff instead of P2W stuff? maybe you could actually gain players instead of losing.

god this is so depressing.

Edited by Vexthal
  • Like 1

PMSL seriously?
Reducing gold up to 60% even at the latest dungeons?
After i quit the game 6 month ago i was thinking about to give it another try cause the 3rd spec for FM is comming. i even considered to maybe spend some money in trove. 
Thankfully i read the announcement and changes. For the money i saved for trove i just bought a few games on steam.
Thanks for telling in advance you screwed up again  :thumbsup:
[Waring this post can contian ironic, sarcastic and zynic parts]

• Like 1

Am 26.5.2020 um 09:18 schrieb pikapikapika:

Fix F9 already.  You can either remove the 1:1 floor or reduce daily gold drop.  I don't care.  But a broken F9 does not help anyone.

Now it seems the gold reduction part isn't that popular anymore....

this is really bad news, its a curbstomp.

there arent better games out there, i can not believe when people compare gameplay of fantasy star2 to Blade & Soul.... but thats my vote... this dungeon daily quest reward change is very sad, its too sudden it feels like. the metrics that have been posted about the daily gold possibility versus the daily gold drains including fishingbaits ( even though that is a scam because they dont stop everyone from scripting programs to use the lowest price baits, and those cheaters got their gains and keep them. seeing cheating players and gatekeeper personas inspires dread more than any grind ( i know youll view my angst here and feel gratified you degraded fools ) ) are important to comprehend, and if the western devs have any job at all, they should be enabled to pour in aid to this digital universe with new exciting and appropriate technique. Please dont simply toss us baits to make up for the imbalance in daily affects, im so annoyed by the progression requiring automated anything, including Random Number Generator “fishing” that takes tens of hours to get minuscule considerable amount barely making up for its gold cost and never the time cost. But i cant really offer ideas until i know the full context of what the western dev team has to work with from their own voice; and im sure im not the only one that yearns to team up on that subject. the players in this game want to be able to play all the content, but the reality is the content is designed to be intensively  challenging and more so the further in one goes not only with lack of experience in new settings but the accumulation of trends we learn through older content that informs and reassigns those older habits. So it is difficult to see that changes are being made to make the challenge not the content but the accessibility of that content...

https://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/blade-soul-divine-break-items-and-systems-preview/

@Hime After seeing the patch notes I sat here trying to think logically from both sides about why NC Soft would reduce ALL players F8 dungeon gold to -66% & in the end it is just NC Soft company greed they want more players to spend real money..... aka. Ncoin (Tera did the same thing they reduced all players gold). After we had the HR event- later there was an interview saying: The HR event was introduced in order to motivate players too gear up faster for future content(spend more real money).

I been playing Blade & Soul for 4+ years since the first North America launch & so far I have spent $300USD on this game buying outfits .ect, I DON'T want to spend anymore money here $300USD is plenty enough. I  solo play just 1 main Hm24 Blade Dancer character with NO alts so -66% gold cut from my all my F8 dungeons hurts me alot.

The solution: if you are going to cut the players daily gold income then,- you need to heavily reduce all weapon & acc upgrade costs & remove the sacred vial/pet pack  5x account [purchase limit] from events & give more event currency for running dungeons. if you 100% have too reduce dungeon reward gold, then reduce gold only from lower tier dungeons stop @ DST & release more future dungeons with higher gold amounts. ATM the problem is: we currently don't have enough content/dungeons in the game,- so if you reduce daily gold income for all dungeons, The entire BNS Playerbase WILL stop playing Blade & Soul- since there is no more incentive to play the game, This is coming from a hardcore MMO player who played an MMO called: Tera, 16+ hours a day for 4+ years & quit the game because BlueholeStudio (KRAFTON) pulled the same stunt & they reduced daily gold from quests, me & most players stopped playing the game jumped ship from Tera & started playing Blade & Soul!

Please work with KR devs to make better changes for the NA playerbase, I can give you "Hard-Data" showing how many players you will loose from this next patch because of the extreme gold reduction, after this patch I now have to work three times as hard for the same amount of daily gold (I DON'T have any alts just 1 character). You have to keep in mind NA & KR BNS are very different, Korean players have no problems with spending alot of money & grinding 24/7... BUT: here in the US it's a different market & if you continue to force more grinding & less rewards- your NA playerbase will move on to other games because of the loss of enjoyment (BNS become boring & feels like a full time job). I'm now forced to save my gold & not upgrade any of my gear, like I said above I been playing BLade & Soul for 4+ years & continue to play because I still enjoy the combat & graphics, but I see this next patch as "a nail in the coffin" even before we got Unreal 4 Engine.....

@Hime Please as a community manager I really need you too reply too all users here on the Blade & Soul forums & on the Blade & Soul Reddit, STOP with the "Radio Silence" & please take all this wonderful feedback & send it to the KR devs. I don't speak Korean but if I have too get involved I will email them directly & find contacts in Korea who can get in touch, -66% gold cut from all dungeons is insane & this next patch will kill the game. I know you might not have any say- because all major patch decisions are forced threw KR BNS devs, but keep in mind like I posted above NA/KR have very different business models that same- "carrot on a stick"/"endless griding" won't work here in NA, people are spending less real money because of the current pandemic/recession!

ANY  can me explain why Ru vs NA / eu so diffrent patch notes ?!

if they nerv gold again , we can say bb alot games wo dont cash here for nothing or want spent more time  for grinding !  y have no chance  to farm gold for upgrade gear ,

Nc soft give y an example uograde new items without mat like 2000 g ? tell me pls how long i need for upgrade with 75% less gold andfor  which reason i should grinde new instances  for nothing ?!

EU is not Corean - like more cash or Rmg ! we dont need this !   newcomer say goodbye , noway for me play this game !  

nc soft say too much gold on server . hm why they make whales event like HUnters refuge for mafia guilds- which controll markprizes ?!

each day prices for oils and petspots raise - can say happy day .we can buy nothing

2 hours ago, Sayahell said:

ANY  can me explain why Ru vs NA / eu so diffrent patch notes ?!

if they nerv gold again , we can say bb alot games wo dont cash here for nothing or want spent more time  for grinding !  y have no chance  to farm gold for upgrade gear ,

Nc soft give y an example uograde new items without mat like 2000 g ? tell me pls how long i need for upgrade with 75% less gold andfor  which reason i should grinde new instances  for nothing ?!

EU is not Corean - like more cash or Rmg ! we dont need this !   newcomer say goodbye , noway for me play this game !  

nc soft say too much gold on server . hm why they make whales event like HUnters refuge for mafia guilds- which controll markprizes ?!

each day prices for oils and petspots raise - can say happy day .we can buy nothing

Anyone can correct if I'm wrong but  as far as I know, RU has their own dev team that can modify the patches to fit there. EU/NA does not so we get whatever KR devs give us.

Think half the regions have their own dev team to modify the game to make it "better" for their region. Reason it's great for them.  Don't know why there isn't one for EU/Na. NCwest staff can only recommend stuff to kr devs and they decide weather or not to follow up on those recommendations. Obviously they have not followed most of those for whatever reasons they might have.

Edited by Amarathiel

1 hour ago, Amarathiel said:

Anyone can correct if I'm wrong but  as far as I know, RU has their own dev team that can modify the patches to fit there. EU/NA does not so we get whatever KR devs give us.

Think half the regions have their own dev team to modify the game to make it "better" for their region. Reason it's great for them.  Don't know why there isn't one for EU/Na. NCwest staff can only recommend stuff to kr devs and they decide weather or not to follow up on those recommendations. Obviously they have not followed most of those for whatever reasons they might have.

Devs are in Korea. Local publishers can ask modifications, and devs can do it in Korea, or refuse it. The difference between RU and West publishing is, that the RU version have a local publisher and talk with players. The West bns service boss is in Korea, does not speak english and he is out of touch with the western playerbase.

if y see RU patchnotes here -- where is unity 180 for Eu / na     !  and in year preview they call from slate system in june  `! what happen here

[moderated due to language violation - please make sure information shared here is in line with our Code of Conduct - Thank you!]

Edited by PhoenixMitra
Language violation in shared text.

I played this game for about 3-4 months, decided to buy 3 month premium after 1 month mainly to boost gold income as it's the main problem for any newcommer to any MMO out there, it still felt a little low, but still the ammount of time put in was somehow worth it to progress my main to 1923 and an alt to 1705 ap.

My crystal progression was already stopped once i could use solar energies to get my hands on vials and pet packs from premium tab, now i wont even have steady gold income, simply thank you for making this announcement 2 weeeks before my premium expires, as i was considering to prolong it to 1 year as i like the game itself, performance is another story, i do not see premium worth it anymore.

You simply cannot reduce income without adjusting all aspects that affect it.

Would you still work at your company if they cut your salary by roughly 60% and still expected the same perfomance, i doubt that.

As sad as it is to say, there is no point complaining or venting. They just don't care and even if they do, can't do anything about it. KR makes the rules; judge, jury and executioner style. It's up to their dev team to make the changes and they have proven in the past several times that they deem all changes they post over fair, no exceptions ... have a nice day o/

4 hours ago, Sayahell said:

if y see RU patchnotes here -- where is unity 180 for Eu / na     !  and in year preview they call from slate system in june  `! what happen here

We don't have patchnotes yet just because it's not mentioned in the current articles does not mean it's not coming. It's irrelevant for normal players anyway only big whales benefit from a unity lvl increase.

Edited by Cor

The daily gold nerf this time is definitely uncalled for. If you guys, the moderators, actually play the game, I think you too would not be happy with this nerf considering how expensive things are in the game and how shitty is the RNG. Game is supposed to be fun, not another job to do.

Seems that NCsoft wants to close their own game and loose an income of money and also getting a lot of people of the support team of this game unemployed. Becase the people who are employed for this game, and in the situation we are now, they will get kicked for sure.

NCsoft doesnt care about anything seems, not even they employers or their players. They could make so much money if they listened the comunity but they prefer destroying it, they will cry after when all people quits and the game must shut down. 

What they dont see is that with this they arent fixing anything due that whales already have enough gold for many expansions, so they wont care at all of the gold reduction, because they dont need it. They have max gear and have the gold to keep gearing in the future. So the only ones affected are the lower players and the newcomers that will come into the game, see how stuck the leveling gear is due to gold, and they will quit. 

Current purple train => 104g

Purple train post-patch => 40g

That's a 61% gold reduction. Not even enough for new players to fish for materials. Raids will become the new and only source of income. Doesn't take a genius to figure out that over half of the remaining playerbase will disappear after this patch. Absolute shame on you, NCWest. This is the worst demonstration of mismanagement I have ever witnessed in over 20 years of online gaming.

• Like 1

I dont want to whine or something but already some people I know have had enough and leaving the game :/ Please reconsider the gold nerf on dungeons since it will make more people give up on trying to gear up... :sick: