Blade & Soul: Divine Break Arrives June 24

Hime

• NCSOFT

The next chapter in Mushin’s terrible plan continues with Act 11—get ready to journey into the Divine Realm to thwart his every effort! Also, harness the power of lightning with Force Master 3rd specialization when Blade & Soul: Divine Break arrives on June 24.

Register now for a FREE Shadow Crusade Costume Pack: https://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/game/divine-break/

Nice another patch which will destroy PVP even more. Good Job NCsoft. This trash outfit and 2 million exp are not making it better. Why not gives every class a third spec ? instead you could just ban third spec in pvp but no. 

Edited by ImoutoMaster
  • Like 2

Hello Hime, 
we all know how nice and cautious NCSoft are. But lunch something for people see like a link of new content and there is nothing inside?! Dont you think you should start to try things before u lunch them to your community? Like the patches, or even the links with some confidencial information... Idk, the game is yours, but you should pay attencion because the community is smaller every day... and even the "old players" some day will just be full...
Im kinda confused...

Regards, and dont desrespect the community

1 minute ago, Anayansi said:

I'll tried the link but there are nothing

you cant because they posted a clean link... they will probably fix in few hours... i bealive, but since its NCS we never know

Dungeon rewards nerfed
SP               15G          > 5,5G
H0              14,8G       > 5,3G
CC              10,2G       > 5,1G
WC             13,7G       > 4,3G
BC              12,8G       > 4,3G
DST            10,4G       > 3,6G
TSM           10G          > 3,2G
ST               5G           > 3,2G
RT               6G           > 3,2G

Mainly do a P2W event (trove) again. But someone doesn't realize that if they don't have anyone to play credit card warriors with, they'll leave.

Dungeons now won't be worth walking around even for a dayly reward, as it will be just a waste of time. The game is boring like this and there is nothing to do and they will kill the last thing that kept it afloat ...
RT > SP train 80-90min = 100G, after nerf 30G - GG

@Hime Hello there, 

I'm just wondering what happened to the fixes for Kung Fu Master that  KR have had for around 2 months at this point. Are these just overlooked in the patch notes or do you just not care? I don't understand why you have decided to include buffs for wind kfm and wolf kfm without considering the buffs that were also included for fire? Or the nerfs for all 3 specs. Not to mention the bug fixes for kfm. I'm certain there are other changes missing from other classes as well but I am not familiar with them I'm afraid. This is the only hope I had for continuing to play and you let the whole playerbase down again with poor decision making in regards to this. You mentioned on stream that we were getting skill changes up until the KR patch on the 20th of May, however it seems like you have picked out several changes and left the others out which baffles me to no end. 

Thank you in advance :)

buddy there's not even any mention of destroyer in the entirety of the patch notes. i came to the forums seeking answers too, but honestly if you know what changes to expect, I would just wait for the patch to confirm the changes yourself. It wouldn't be the first time changes were missing from the notes.

I'm really impressed that the only thing keeping you hanging in there was a skill patch. guess its time to let go :) goodbye in advance

• NCSOFT
25 minutes ago, Kvy said:

@Hime Hello there, 

I'm just wondering what happened to the fixes for Kung Fu Master that  KR have had for around 2 months at this point. Are these just overlooked in the patch notes or do you just not care? I don't understand why you have decided to include buffs for wind kfm and wolf kfm without considering the buffs that were also included for fire? Or the nerfs for all 3 specs. Not to mention the bug fixes for kfm. I'm certain there are other changes missing from other classes as well but I am not familiar with them I'm afraid. This is the only hope I had for continuing to play and you let the whole playerbase down again with poor decision making in regards to this. You mentioned on stream that we were getting skill changes up until the KR patch on the 20th of May, however it seems like you have picked out several changes and left the others out which baffles me to no end. 

Thank you in advance :)

Hello @Kvy, we do not selectively include or not include skill updates, but as you pointed out, it could have been overlooked. I'm checking now.

@Hime Good evening, i have one Question. Why are u ignoring the complains in your Community about the upcoming Gold nerf? Isnt it your Job to react on it as a COMMUNITY MANAGER. We gave u several reasons why that change is bad but since it got announced we didnt get a answer or even a reaction from NCSoft side about it.

• NCSOFT
6 minutes ago, tobs said:

@Hime Good evening, i have one Question. Why are u ignoring the complains in your Community about the upcoming Gold nerf? Isnt it your Job to react on it as a COMMUNITY MANAGER. We gave u several reasons why that change is bad but since it got announced we didnt get a answer or even a reaction from NCSoft side about it.

Hello @tobs, please see the Dev Tracker. Thank you!

@Hime We know you have responded to the forum, however, the response doesn't pertain to 99% of the complaints. The whole thing was about the gold nerf, and not about the potential gold chest drops in hard mode dungeons. If you could respond to what everyone wants to hear, that would be greatly appreciated. 

vor 4 Minuten schrieb Hime:

Hello @tobs, please see the Dev Tracker. Thank you!

Hey thank your for the quick response. I cant really find a answer about the problem itself. U just response with a list of Dungeons that could drop a Gold chest (Hardmode). But this isnt the main problem, the main problem is the amount of Money u get from the Daily Dungeons and not getting Gold from HM Chest. U seem to forget that new Players cant do HM Dungeons (because of Gear) so they need to progess thru the normal Daily (and this takes already alot of time but its O.K). With the nerf of the Gold (66% Gold from the Dungeons is gone with the next Patch)  they cant really progress, how should new Players gain Gold to upgrade the Stuff? Tell me, what should a 1,5k AP Player do when 66% of his Gold get cutted. Literally no one take him to a HM Dungeon. So you nerf Gold but the Upgrading cost is still the same. An Oil cost around 700 Gold, if u cut the Players Gold off how is that player supposed to Upgrade his Soul? If he dont spend REAL MONEY he cant really play the Game and do all Dungeons because it take AGES to Upgrade to the Gear he needs. And i feel like NCSoft didnt really think about that change.

So what do i want now from our Community Manager?

i want a clear answer from our Community Manager about the current problem and that u reconsider (NCsoft) the next change, otherwise its getting more P2W as it is right now and every F2P Player will leave because he wont spent hundred of Hours to upgrade one Soul stage. We are getting new Players and with this change u punch em in the face because they cant progress anymore (or a lot slower than it is already).

Thank you.

Just now, Caspered said:

@Hime We know you have responded to the forum, however, the response doesn't pertain to 99% of the complaints. The whole thing was about the gold nerf, and not about the potential gold chest drops in hard mode dungeons. If you could respond to what everyone wants to hear, that would be greatly appreciated. 

I can agree in regards to this. The incoming gold nerfs are just going to discourage new players from continuing to play the game when they realise that to get enough legendary elements to upgrade a bracelet it's now going to take them a little over twice as long for no reason what so ever as well as having to buy accessories from a sell raid due to the community not being populated enough to always have new groups recruiting for raids. It just makes it extremely hard for anyone to catch up and get even mediocre gear to be able to partake in later game content. 

4 minutes ago, tobs said:

Hey thank your for the quick response. I cant really find a answer about the problem itself. U just response with a list of Dungeons that could drop a Gold chest (Hardmode). But this isnt the main problem, the main problem is the amount of Money u get from the Daily Dungeons and not getting Gold from HM Chest. U seem to forget that new Players cant do HM Dungeons (because of Gear) so they need to progess thru the normal Daily (and this takes already alot of time but its O.K). With the nerf of the Gold (66% Gold from the Dungeons is gone with the next Patch)  they cant really progress, how should new Players gain Gold to upgrade the Stuff? Tell me, what should a 1,5k AP Player do when 66% of his Gold get cutted. Literally no one take him to a HM Dungeon. So you nerf Gold but the Upgrading cost is still the same. An Oil cost around 700 Gold, if u cut the Players Gold off how is that player supposed to Upgrade his Soul? If he dont spend REAL MONEY he cant really play the Game and do all Dungeons because it take AGES to Upgrade to the Gear he needs. And i feel like NCSoft didnt really think about that change.

So what do i want now from our Community Manager?

i want a clear answer from our Community Manager about the current problem and that u reconsider (NCsoft) the next change, otherwise its getting more P2W as it is right now and every F2P Player will leave because he wont spent hundred of Hours to upgrade one Soul stage. We are getting new Players and with this change u punch em in the face because they cant progress anymore (or a lot slower than it is already).

Thank you.

In my opinion they're trying to beat out the supply of gold coming from real world trading as they are taking to cut of this profit when all they need to do realistically is fix F9 and that would probably motivate most people to buy through there instead of from external sources. This isn't really the way they should be doing this but unfortunatley it seems like they don't want to ask the community for help in regards to fixing these issues and would rather just agree to what KR say. It doesn't seem to be a two way street between NCWest and NCSoft (KR). It looks as though KR tell them what to do and they just agree, no counting their proposals even though the market in the west is entirely different to Korea. It's getting beyond a joke at this point. 

@HimeAre you a part of any of the community discord servers where you can ask for feedback on decisions made by Korea to help evidence that the playerbase isn't happy with the patches or events that have come out as of late? As I'm sure if you joined any of them they would be more than happy to provide help and assistance regarding this. They could possibly even make your job easier and just tell you what we want from the game as Korea obviously do not know. 

Kind Regards,

I think the gold reduction has a chance to work pretty well.

More people will just leave this game, so this will not even reduce the amount of gold generated, there also will be gold actively leaving the game.

From those left in game, less will bother to run daily dungeon in F8, so this will add on top of the reduced gold drop.

So with some luck, things will good enough to run another HR event soon enough!

Only question left will be, if people going to feel like blowing cash into to the game under this conditions. I dunno, myself I'd rather buy Wirecard stocks now. 

Anyway, I just canceled  my sub, to be sure not to run into another auto-renewal by accident.

• Like 1

@Hime since u have time to post the upcoming Mainentance in the "News" thread, it would be really great to get atleast a answer about the GOLD NERFS. Not more or less. Instead of ignoring us u should start talk to your community because the Game isnt in a good shape and since that it makes no sense to ignore our complaints.  I dont get it, instead of "ahh just wait it out"  politics u could start reacting to your Community as a COMMUNITY MANAGER and atleast try to change something when bad things happen. (yeah the next Gold nerf is completly brainless and makes no sense)

u just kill new Players and your F2P Community with this brainless Gold nerf.

Edited by tobs
  • Like 1

Also besides the issue with gold nerf thus prob no one cares to do dungeons,

the new dungon is not in easy mode either, both bosses can still wipe the whole party. 

I dont minds doing mechs but since it said to be "easy" mode with gold nerf 2x I rather ahve it really be in easy mode

Edited by LaraKelly