Common Sense: F9 vs Trove

pikapikapika

We all know F9 is broken, and there are 2 ways to fix it:  1). reduce the gold supply and prop up the gold value to 1:1, or 2). remove the 1:1 floor and let gold depreciate.  NC, i do not care which one you choose, but just fix it.

So why is it related to trove?  simple, trove key is 169 ncoin, and currently 1 ncoin=2.5g roughly, so 1key = 420g.  NC, you expect us to be happy with 20g worth of element jewel, after spending 169 coins on a key?  Are you freaking kidding me?  At 420g, every other key better drop a pts or oil.

• Like 1

Well the entire management of NC is on "69" "420" right now with those prices through the western team is trying but since KR management does not give a wooden nickel about the game anymore since their main focus is on the mobile platform so they are on full milking mode 

15 hours ago, pikapikapika said:

We all know F9 is broken, and there are 2 ways to fix it:  1). reduce the gold supply and prop up the gold value to 1:1, or 2). remove the 1:1 floor and let gold depreciate.  NC, i do not care which one you choose, but just fix it.

So why is it related to trove?  simple, trove key is 169 ncoin, and currently 1 ncoin=2.5g roughly, so 1key = 420g.  NC, you expect us to be happy with 20g worth of element jewel, after spending 169 coins on a key?  Are you freaking kidding me?  At 420g, every other key better drop a pts or oil.

What are you even talking about....? :JinsoyunPale: Trove keys never costed "169", they always costed 49 each, instead of blaming NC left and right... get your facts right first. For F9 they should do some improvements, right now buying items off F10 would make you more gold then buying gold from F9, which renders F9 useless, Gold has little to no value left.

Edited by SayhaSeer

5 hours ago, pikapikapika said:

hmm...  i can barely do all mechs on pc.... now nc expects me to do mechs on mobile?  :HajoonSurprised:

The mobile version is less p2w than pc and progression is better. You can get 3000 AP in no time.

Am 15.6.2020 um 07:30 schrieb KzE:

The mobile version is less p2w than pc and progression is better. You can get 3000 AP in no time.

Its still Korean only to my knowledge or am i wrong ? couldnt find it in the Playstore last time i searched.

Am 15.6.2020 um 03:29 schrieb SayhaSeer:

What are you even talking about....? :JinsoyunPale: Trove keys never costed "169", they always costed 49 each, instead of blaming NC left and right... get your facts right first.

He made a mistake and thought about the prices of the Boxes they sell which is also way to overpriced cause each box is around 420G and you dont get 1 oil per box or even per 10 boxes. Trove keys are around 170G while you still have to buy the stuff you opened with additional gold so it may or may not be more expensive then Boxes.

Overall you shouldnt buy thoose keys/boxes at all cause they are way to expensive.

Am 15.6.2020 um 00:25 schrieb pikapikapika:

They cant fix it as long as people sell cheaper than F9 in Discord and there will always be people who sell cheaper then ingame no matter what you do cause Blade and soul dosent support gold payout in paypal. There where already alot of suggestions we had her in forum but whatever you do it will hurt the income of NC so its not gonna happen.

Edited by ImoutoMaster

5 hours ago, ImoutoMaster said:

Its still Korean only to my knowledge or am i wrong ? couldnt find it in the Playstore last time i searched.

You need 3rd party app to download it.

Am 15.6.2020 um 00:25 schrieb pikapikapika:

Dunno what you are doing, I got 20k+ HMcoins ready for trove by using F9 and ofc there will be losses, we all know from the rip off gold rng from merchant of wonders. And as mentioned before, keys are again 49 coins each and probably a purchase limit of 20 keys by HMcoins each days, if they handle it as before.