How long do they want to ignore the cheat software & speedhacker problem in several parts of this game? (Discussion!)

CrazyDude90

I'm sure I am all alone with my philosophy on cheating but I will say it anyway. Cheating by definition is an unfair gain or advantage. I have a hard time understanding how any player 

finds the same level of personal accomplishment when you have an unfair advantage. It's a hollow victory that means nothing. It's a perfect way of proving you don't have what it takes to make it in the real world. (Except if you are a professional computer game programmer I guess) I also find it childish and self indulgent. They say: Winners never cheat and cheaters never win. Also... So many people complain about their game performance and use it as an excuse to use hacks, etc. My experience playing this game on a daily basis since the 1st day the NA server was made available (and 1 year before that on the Russian server) has been pretty much problem free. I say "pretty much" because I do remember the DC issues in the beginning but that was resolved fairly quickly and hasn't returned. Any other issues where definitely a technical problem on my end and had nothing to do with the server. Personally it seems to me that a lot of people on this forum just love to complain about anything they can think of.    

vor 5 Stunden schrieb SayhaSeer:

if you re-read of what I wrote, you would answer the question yourself

i read your comment before but my opinion stay the same in this case. people that time complained a lot and most of them had no clue where the issues came from. It wasn't the anticheatsystem. The patches made the game worse. My sentence was meant in general. I dont ignored your comment. I just dont understand why NC disabled the system instead of just giving us another one without leaving the game unprotected. That was the point.

but your just too stubborn to see the bigger picture in all of this so I don't see any point in discussing any further, you can continue discussing with others.

honestly? I could say exactly the same thing to you. I see the bigger picture and i see people do it more and more now and i wish NC would finally stop ignoring it and stop people until it comes to your said 90%. Because a LOT of people already use this kind of cheats (speedhack etc) every day.

But hey.. i am just too stubborn because i dont see it like you right? (rhetorical question!) Thats why its called discussion.

The big picture is: Letting a game unprotected let people cheat. Every publisher who cares about his game know that. Just NC dont care about it how it seems and the players who cheat dont stop because of that. I am just waiting for the announce that we get a new publisher in the near future. That would be a reason why they dont care at the moment.

On 10/06/2020 at 6:47 PM, CrazyDude90 said:

honestly? I could say exactly the same thing to you. I see the bigger picture 

What exactly same as me? I never denied of what you said..., but saying.. everyone who complained about performing issues SINCE 2016 were only saying this so they could cheat in the game is complete and utter BS, don't you see how stupid that sounds?

On 11/06/2020 at 10:40 PM, Tufa said:

XML editing has got to change, but I agree NC cares little about it.  I won't get hooked on another NC game in the future.

The choice is yours to make, but behind the scenes there's more things to it.., 

Here's a little treat to you,

NCSOFT Korea released an update which happened on 5/20 and Soon EU/NA and other regions will have it too, I would expect it to hit on 24th update or a latter update after. they released a new encryption and it's not just a key encryption, they took it way further... and soon all Addons and other clown fiesta will no longer work, well unless BNS Buddy team or others will find a way, but until that happens everyone will be playing without any Addons. 

Here's a little treat to you,

NCSOFT Korea released an update which happened on 5/20 and Soon EU/NA and other regions will have it too, I would expect it to hit on 24th update or a latter update after. they released a new encryption and it's not just a key encryption, they took it way further... and soon all Addons and other clown fiesta will no longer work, well unless BNS Buddy team or others will find a way, but until that happens everyone will be playing without any Addons. 

People on known discords already found a way to bypass the new encryption. There are already ways to apply the addons no matter what encryption they put into. And the players go further too. Much more stuff got implemented to edit the game more than before. So what NC does in KR is already useless. Just saying.

So nothing changes. NOTHING. sadly...

I mean for the speedhack problem there are so much WORKING solutions available.... even private servers from other games have simple but WORKING mechanics like this one:

4fWaa73.jpg

(This one can be enabled/disabled through a simple web interface xD)

But you have to care about your game @Hime @NCWEST right? And you show us that you dont do it (how it seems)..... Otherwise you wouldn't ignore everything that happens.

To the people who dont see it: Sure most people dont see it because this cheating "players" use it when they solo things and/or are with other peoples who dont report them... just because you dont saw it daily it doesnt mean that it doesn't exist. It exists. Same with XML edits.

vor 9 Stunden schrieb SayhaSeer:

They tried this like 6 times now ? it always took only like 3 days for BNS Buddy team to bypass all safety messures.

@PhoenixMitra i just read your post:

Greetings everybody,

We have removed the videos from the original post as posting them here is a violation of our forum's Code of Conduct. We want to encourage you to report any suspicious behavior you encounter in game to our Support team. You can submit a ticket via the Support tab above. Our Support team can then take a closer look and investigate.

Again, the forums are not the right place for the reports and the forum staff does not have the ability to look into these situations, only our Support team does.

Thank you so much for your assistance!

Can you please explain to me why we should bother with the support ? they dont do ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ !

Edited by ImoutoMaster