How long do they want to ignore the cheat software & speedhacker problem in several parts of this game? (Discussion!)

CrazyDude90

Seriously... HOW LONG? Rankings, battlegrounds, dungeons, fishing, etc.. Every day i see other players using this kind of software. People also post videos on several plattforms (reddit for example) to show the problem. I also showed them since longer this kind of stuff in support mails (just saying!).

Rankings for example... how can someone take that serious anymore? Speedhacks/exploits/skill manipulations/wintrading... Seriously??? 

This kind of "players" get rewarded for cheating while fair playing people get a "kick in their ass"...

What else do people have to do to get someone to finally react? WHAT?

Was the fiasco with the killed fishermen not enough to show you @NCWEST that there is a BIG problem? Now the players go even further and at NCWest no one seems to care. 

EDIT: IT IS SAD TO SEE NCWEST SUPPORTING THIS KIND OF STUFF BY DISABLING THE ANTI CHEAT SYSTEM AND DOING NOTHING AGAINST CHEATERS IN GENERAL!

Edited by CrazyDude90
small corrections

Speedhacks ? havent seen one since 45 times. exploits ? last one ive seen was in Bloodshade harbour where you could glitch through a wall to skip a boss. But there might be some i dont know.

Skill Manipulations is used that is correct but atleast in PVP there are very very few players that use it mostly wind archers. Here i have to agree thou should be banned.

Wintrading is a huge problem and there are some players known for it and one guy wintraded assasin ladder and even posted in a PVP Discord about it cause he knows NCsoft will not harm him at all. Sadly.

For everyone whiteknighting NC WEST its not NC KR at fault here. NC WEST is allowed to ban or punish players but they dont do that even tho they have more than enough proofs that people send to them. Personally i dont even want them to ban people i just want them to remove them off Ladders for atleast 1 season.

vor 56 Minuten schrieb ImoutoMaster:

Speedhacks ? havent seen one since 45 times. exploits ? last one ive seen was in Bloodshade harbour where you could glitch through a wall to skip a boss. But there might be some i dont know.

People who killed the fishermen also used speedhacks. Its nothing new and nearly everyone saw it.

Since i am not allowed to show you some examples here i can just say: Look at the post one guy shared (like on reddit) and you will see what i mean.

People use speedhack in 6v6 there. And they use it since months.

I could also post so many videos and pictures i shared with the support through tickets only from the last months where i showed them many times whats going on.

I could also show everyone here that the last community manager knew nearly everything about this problem. And they did nothing until now.

So much players made videos to show what still possible and whats not. But yeah ignoring seems to be the way here.

But how said.. i cant show you that here because it would get removed. Which is interesting, because it seems that they do not want to prevent cheating in the game, but only punish those who want to draw attention to such problems. Sad actually.

But i am 100% sure if you want to find proofs you will find it.

Little extra info: Do you remember the botting in mushing tower not long ago? Half of a whale clan got banned for it and 1-2 days later EVERYONE got unbanned.
A company that say "we do not tolerate cheaters in the game" should act differently... otherwise you cant take them serious anymore in my opinion.

or did I misunderstand that passage from the FORUMS CODE OF CONDUCT?
2QN9A9b.jpg

Edited by CrazyDude90
small corrections

vor 39 Minuten schrieb CrazyDude90:

People who killed the fishermen also used speedhacks. Its nothing new and nearly everyone saw it.

I didnt want to mention this cause they actully did their work in that incident and banned the people. One of the very few times.

Zitat

Since i am not allowed to show you some examples here i can just say: Look at the post one guy shared (like on reddit) and you will see what i mean.

People use speedhack in 6v6 there. And they use it since months.

Since i cannot disprove it i have to believe what you say. Personally i havent encountered a single speedhacker thou but i only play till 1640 at max cause i dont like gear based pvp in the first place.

Zitat

I could also post so many videos and pictures i shared with the support through tickets only from the last months where i showed them many times whats going on.

I could also show everyone here that the last community manager knew nearly everything about this problem. And they did nothing until now.

I just want to write it again and again for all the people thinking its not NC WEST fault. NC WEST has the power to ban etc. not NC KR.

Zitat

But how said.. i cant show you that here because it would get removed. Which is interesting, because it seems that they do not want to prevent cheating in the game, but only punish those who want to draw attention to such problems. Sad actually.

Thats probably cause you can see Player names etc. in thoose. If you correctly censor everything releated to a player and just show their char for example i am sure they wouldnt remove it. But that would destroy the whole point of it.

Zitat

Little extra info: Do you remember the botting in mushing tower not long ago? Half of a whale clan got banned for it and 1-2 days later EVERYONE got unbanned.
A company that say "we do not tolerate cheaters in the game" should act differently... otherwise you cant take them serious anymore in my opinion.

People dont take them serious for atleast 1 year. Every season of PVP there comes another thing people abuse. This season its certain guilds that share their account so their best PVP Player can boost their accounts in 1v1. We had this in 45 times last time. A certain FM sold top 5 spots and top 30 for Gold.

Zitat

or did I misunderstand that passage from the FORUMS CODE OF CONDUCT?
2QN9A9b.jpg

This was posted in a time different people worked at NC. Everyone who played the game themselve or even said they play it themselve left the company. I dont mention the name again but a certain guy was HM 16 with Aransu Weapon and said he plays active or atleast acted like it while playing another MMO in his private stream. He was a very nice guy who tryed his best but you could feel and see he is not really interested in this game like any other at NC.

Edited by ImoutoMaster

vor 14 Minuten schrieb ImoutoMaster:

I didnt want to mention this cause they actully did their work in that incident and banned the people. One of the very few times.

You mean the small amount of 2nd/3rd accounts who used it? haha.

vor 15 Minuten schrieb ImoutoMaster:

I just want to write it again and again for all the people thinking its not NC WEST fault. NC WEST has the power to ban etc. not NC KR.

I know. i never said something different.

vor 15 Minuten schrieb ImoutoMaster:

Thats probably cause you can see Player names etc. in thoose. If you correctly censor everything releated to a player and just show their char for example i am sure they wouldnt remove it. But that would destroy the whole point of it.

Too much work to try hiding names in videos. I think thats understandable. And support tickets (even if censored) are also not allowed because of another weird "rule".

vor 17 Minuten schrieb ImoutoMaster:

This was posted in a time different people worked at NC.

THIS is an offical part of the B&S FORUM RULES OF CONDUCT. No matter who wrote this.. this are rules from the company itself and they should respect their own rules instead of ignoring it and making their players angry... my opinion!

You mean the small amount of 2nd/3rd accounts who used it? haha.

Well better than nothing. Now they do whatever they want and not even their 2nd/3rd accounts get banned.

I know. i never said something different.

Wasnt supposed to be about you. It was just to prevent all the possible comments of the whiteknights.

Too much work to try hiding names in videos. I think thats understandable.

Thats why no one does it but there is a rule that you are not allowed to flame, blame etc. You are allowed to mention player names but it needs to be in a good way and showing they are cheating or flaming etc. is a bad way.

And support tickets (even if censored) are also not allowed because of another weird "rule".

They want to protect their right to differentiate between whales and non whales. Everyone knows Whales are more likely to get HM coins as a gift from Support than people who only cash from time to time.

THIS is an offical part of the B&S FORUM RULES OF CONDUCT. No matter who wrote this.. this are rules from the company itself and they should respect their own rules instead of ignoring it and making their players angry... my opinion!

Well its an opinion like you wrote. But its not like it is a law for them to follow thoose rules they set for themselve. They can do whatever they want as long as its not against "American law". If it where German law this company would have problems.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ImoutoMaster said:

Speedhacks ? havent seen one since 45 times.

I only remember old Arena Attack Speed Hacks, Arena Stealth Hacks, SSP Speed Hacks that happened like 2-3 years ago too lol, never seen since then and I all content daily including arena on multiple chars, Unless it's happening in NA /shrug I play on EU.

4 hours ago, CrazyDude90 said:

People who killed the fishermen also used speedhacks. Its nothing new and nearly everyone saw it

I was in a middle of it when it happened and recorded too, haven't seen him do any speed hacking, only Demon Skills XML and Changing other people's F2 profiles.
but they sorted it out, didn't they?

Edited by SayhaSeer

5 hours ago, CrazyDude90 said:

If its a first time offense on the account they will never permanently ban you. At most you will get a warning or a temporary ban of 1-7 days. Repeated offense can lead to a permanent ban. This is how most mmos treat such things. It also depends on the offense and type of hack.

Edited by Grimoir

13 hours ago, CrazyDude90 said:

no they didn't. xD

I don't see anyone going around and killing people in local server like they did with Demon Skill, and even if it still happens in Arena the chance of encountering it must be extremely low, Since I do 5 Characters every day in Arena for months, haven't encountered it once. 

13 hours ago, CrazyDude90 said:

you would be suprised how much is possible and how much people cheat in this game

You mean in 90% of the games out there? - yes. 

Please do provide us with evidences of it happening now and not only words or some old stuff that happened years ago, I haven't seen any speed hacking since SSP Era, so it would be interesting to see it now and where it's happening?, I'm just trying to understand what is a cheat to you, for all I know you might consider BNS buddy or addons as a cheat too /shrug, you mentioned dungeons, what happens in dungeons? - I do all of these on daily basis, I must be living under the rock not to see it I guess...

Edited by SayhaSeer

vor 10 Minuten schrieb SayhaSeer:

Please do provide us with evidences of it happening now and not only words or some old stuff that happened years ago, I haven't seen any speed hacking since SSP Era, so it would be interesting to see it now and where it's happening?, I'm just trying to understand what is a cheat to you, for all I know you might consider BNS buddy or addons as a cheat too /shrug, you mentioned dungeons, what happens in dungeons? - I do all of these on daily basis, I must be living under the rock not to see it I guess...

He is not allowed to provide evidance here in forum but he sent me a vid via private message and if he didnt edit the vid its definetly a speedhack in Nova Core.

Its either super super rare to encounter speedhacker or this is simply NA cause i have the same experience ive never seen any cheater in the last 3 years. Some XML Edits yeah but no speedhacking.

vor 34 Minuten schrieb SayhaSeer:

Please do provide us with evidences of it happening now and not only words or some old stuff that happened years ago, I haven't seen any speed hacking since SSP Era, so it would be interesting to see it now and where it's happening?

Years old. xDD 10 days is years old? Interesting... I think this should be enough for now. (you will know what i mean)
BTW: Its not like people posted videos on reddit and other platforms in the last weeks... but yeah.. it interesting that some people dont WANT to see it.

An actual video is still on reddit for everyone who wants to see the problem i want to discuss here. just saying.

vor 22 Minuten schrieb ImoutoMaster:

He is not allowed to provide evidance here in forum

Right. If i would be allowed i would flood this entire thread with video link from players who also streamed this situations.

vor 22 Minuten schrieb ImoutoMaster:

Its either super super rare to encounter speedhacker or this is simply NA cause i have the same experience ive never seen any cheater in the last 3 years. Some XML Edits yeah but no speedhacking.

Its not like people posted videos on reddit and other platforms... but yeah.. it interesting that some people dont want to see it.

Edited by CrazyDude90

1 minute ago, ImoutoMaster said:

He is not allowed to provide evidance here in forum but he sent me a vid via private message and if he didnt edit the vid its definetly a speedhack in Nova Core.

If encountering that "Speed Hacker" or "Demon Skill" User is the same RATE as me pulling 10,000 gold root from windrest pouch then I honestly don't care ^^, in 4 years of playing, I've encountered only with "Teleporting/Speed Hacking Bot" in SSP (picking meteorites and injured solders and going back) it was quite common in SSP back then" /  Stealth Hacker, I don't remember now if every class could do it or only summoner, attacking in perma stealth, Blade Dancer Attack Speed XML, and now Demon Skill User, 4 types of cheats in 4 years of play, and only 3 out of 4 I encounter once, SSP was happening for months, but did no harm to anyone.

Hacks/Bots/XML Edits/exploits happens in 90% of the games to some extent, nothing new that it happens time to time.

vor 8 Minuten schrieb SayhaSeer:

Hacks/Bots/XML Edits/exploits happens in 90% of the games to some extent, nothing new that it happens time to time.

Oh it happens... so we have to life with it? is that your message? So NC should continue supporting this with disabling the anticheat that prevented ppl from using cheat software (no matter what ppl thought about the anticheat.. it worked!) and also continue doing nothing against it?

I dont want to life with a game where cheaters get supported by a company like this one. 

oh and to your "90%" thing: Every other game HAVE an anticheat... this company decided to DELETE it and opened the doors for everyone who wants to use speedhacks and other functions from cheat softwares.

Edited by CrazyDude90

3 minutes ago, CrazyDude90 said:

Oh it happens... so we have to life with it? is that your message? So NC should continue supporting this with disabling the anticheat that prevented ppl from using cheat software

I never said they don't have to do anything about it, never said they should ignore, I'm just saying that things like these happens in most of the games, you think these other games does nothing? of course they do... they close one door another door opens never ending cycle...,

15 minutes ago, CrazyDude90 said:

this company decided to DELETE it and opened the doors for everyone who wants to use speedhacks and other functions from cheat softwares.

You mean that "Game Guard/Xigncode3" that we had in the past and people never stopped flooding forums on how bad their game is running/performing and everyone hated it so much? ah yes I remember...

while I don't support any forms of cheats in game, and I agree that it should be fixed, but I would rather have that one player that I have 1% of encountering then having a crappy running game on top of it's bad optimisation.

vor einer Stunde schrieb SayhaSeer:

I haven't seen any speed hacking since SSP Era, so it would be interesting to see it now and where it's happening?

Its seems you dont really played the game really active because for the most people its nothing new:

dj1Jwy1.jpg

Just one comment of many other players.

The demon thing was only the obvious thing that everyone saw and what they made so obvious on purpose. There are enough people, they use speed hacks every day for dungeons, of course you don't hear about them. But on different discs etc. they brag and talk about it. Every day.

vor 2 Minuten schrieb SayhaSeer:

you think these other games does nothing? of course they do...

right. compared to NCWest they dont disable their anti cheat system. They care about the problem not like this company who seems to care only about money...

vor 3 Minuten schrieb SayhaSeer:

they close one door another door opens never ending cycle...,

the last anticheat prevented a lot of players from using this kind of stuff (cheat software etc). IT WORKED. 

I would say the name of the program but then i would get warned here.. but everyone know it and should know what i am talking about. 

2 minutes ago, CrazyDude90 said:

Its seems you dont really played the game really active because for the most people its nothing new:

Just because I didn't encountered doesn't mean I didn't play it "Actively" 

People who actively reads Forums or Reddit, of course it's nothing new, someone has to encounter it if it's there, but out of 2,000+ players the chance of you encountering yourself is pretty low, unless it was as active as Demon Skill Fisherman Massacre, never said it was not possible to hack/XML edit.

vor 47 Minuten schrieb SayhaSeer:

it was quite common in SSP back then

before they deleted the anticheat:
KHRSaK8.jpg PTJbBbp.jpg

AFTER:

eoV2tHT.jpg  G6i4e0S.jpg

O33OdiE.jpg

I could post this together with videos the whole day if i would want it... but it feels that i waste my time because this company is not interested in it.

I mean... they forget one important thing: This problem also affect their $$$ income.

Edited by CrazyDude90

14 minutes ago, CrazyDude90 said:

before they deleted the anticheat:
KHRSaK8.jpg PTJbBbp.jpg

AFTER:

eoV2tHT.jpg  G6i4e0S.jpg

O33OdiE.jpg

And now use forum function and check how many forum posts were created about Game Guard and Xigncode3 and how much people hated it, how much it was affecting performance in game and so on? the forums were on fire back then, people complained about Game Guard since the game was released, then they moved to Xigncode3 and complaining never stopped, you go to forums and you only see posts about it, for all I care they can add it back, My PC runs fine either way, minority of people will be happy that there are no more cheaters that they had 1% of encountering, while majority of people will go back to complaining on how bad and crap their game is running.  one way or another... one side will always be unhappy, the game is badly optimised, UE4 is running almost same or even worse in KR then UE3 is running right now, they could try another Anti-Virus program, but I doubt it will be running the game any better.

my best bet would be the sacrifice must have been made, and they chosen majority over minority, and they took a risk or who knows maybe there was something else. Just a guess.

Edited by SayhaSeer

vor 12 Minuten schrieb SayhaSeer:

and Xigncode3 and how much people hated it

i know how they hated it. xD i saw how the same people that now are cheating complained about a program that prevented them from cheating. IF i would cheat i would also complain about a software that prevents me from cheating.

they could try another Anti-Virus program, but I doubt it will be running the game any better.

imo: why not using something that worked in the past. ;) oh right.. it could prevent people from cheating.

while majority of people will go back to complaining on how bad and crap their game is running.  one way or another... one side will always be unhappy, the game is badly optimised

people always complain about the game performance. for me the anticheatsystem NEVER had any impact in performance. The game itself and his patches made the game more and more worse over the time. Even KR have GG and i see no one complaining about performance issues... why? because the game itself runs "good" (not perfect) for them.

Most of the people edit their registery without knowing what they do.. use "tuning" tips that hurt the performance more than it helps and wonder why it gets more worse.

Sure the game optimization is bad but the anticheatsystem had nearly no until no impact on it. The performance issue is just a try to hide the fact that many people were angry that they wasn't able to cheat anymore.

No one at NC play the game itself so players need to take action and should show them whats wrong in this game. Thats why i made this thread.

I can't understand how the publisher could care so little about this.

Edited by CrazyDude90
added something

31 minutes ago, CrazyDude90 said:

i know how they hated it. xD i saw how the same people that now are cheating complained about a program that prevented them from cheating. IF i would cheat i would also complain about a software that prevents me from cheating.

If that was the case then you would see cheating left and right and encounter would turn instead of 1% to 90%+, because that's the extent of how much people complained about performance issues that it caused.

imo: why not using something that worked in the past. ;) oh right.. it could prevent people from cheating

if you re-read of what I wrote, you would answer the question yourself

people always complain about the game performance. for me the anticheatsystem NEVER had any impact in performance.

Same as the current blade and soul optimisation doesn't run bad on my computer, I have 50-70 FPS during raids with people enabled and high settings, does that mean blade and soul is good optimised? No..., just because it didn't caused you problems doesn't mean that majority of people has it same as you. but your just too stubborn to see the bigger picture in all of this so I don't see any point in discussing any further, you can continue discussing with others.

Edited by SayhaSeer