Area causes jittering

sonatine

There's already plenty of places in the game that cause unnecessary jittering thanks to terrain, or really just a simple change in elevation. But I found a nice spot that causes jittering for no reason other than why not. There is a specific space between the bank and weapons vendor at the House of Pleasures that, when you run through, it causes you to repeatedly jitter. It works in both directions. Hilariously dumb. I mean, please fix all jiterring in general, but I thought it worth pointing out.

The location is shown below, at the line the heel is touching. Here's a video too, for posterity.

msqaTMt.jpg

Edited by sonatine

My hypothesis of the phenomenon is that maybe that location is supposed to have an object in it and reason why it jitters is because server recognizes that there indeed is an object there but the client does not. So when you walk through the spot you get stuck in the server side but go through in the client side. Result being the jitter you see. I definetly feel this to be the case in Khanda Vihar area where there are supposed to be pillars on the spots where you get stuck at quite often.