Discussion: "Call to Arms" Arena Participation Quest

Been awhile since the Arena was a part of events, and the 3 participations quest is so low key, I felt a lot of players did it.  The season boards were flush with players from what i saw compared to previous seasons.  How did everyone else enjoy it?  Did you feel it was positive experience?

• Would you like to see it in future events?
  • Would the 3 participations as part of an event be helpful in populating other modes?
  • Did you have fun in the matches?
  • What did you think of queue times/board competition/weekly+season rewards?

I think players did it because that was the only easy way to get the arena orbs, whether they enjoyed it....i heavily doubt it.

I would like / wouldnt mind PVP being an element for future events, under the condition that it gets properly balanced.

• Like 1

I wouldn't mind a proper PvP Event to come back. Though with proper I mean Arena, Battleground or even Shakled Islands. I know the latter one wasn't really popular but I liked it because it as something different.

But please, never again these damn stupid PvEvP Events like Ebon Realm or Hunters refugee. Those were sh*t.

• Like 1

In my oppinion thoose events are good and should occur more often but since the reason to do such an event is gaining more players for PVP and they will leave real fast when the event stops cause of the huge skill gap, first we need to make Arena great again by:

1. Remove Third specs

2. Make Class Ranking instead of Char ranking

3. Introduce Bots till 1600 rating. (so everyone can earn the gold boxes even the worst of the worst player)

4. Actully punish wintrading

5. Remove the ability to abuse rank in 3v3/6v6. For example they could count the highest player twice in the average rating of the team which is used to find matches.

6. Remove any time restriction there are.

If they would do that i am sure pvp would get alot of new players even without any event.