Please help in getting more fps

Have ryzen 3600 1070ti 16gb ram, no chroma and ryzer products, no bluetooth.

- disabled fth
- nvidia profile (does nothing)
- prefer maximum performance
- disabled gsync, vsync
- unparked all cores ( tried no #0 core, no even cores, no odd cores, no difference)
- installed directx , june2010 sdk dx9 libraries
- tried clockblock no difference
- tried large address aware, 4gb patch
- overclocked cpu 4.2, overclocked gpu
- edited registry with the ~WIN something
- window mode, full screen, true fullscreen no difference
- no antivirus running, disabled windows update
- effect remover, disable attack animations

- Deleted the layers thing in registry
- all settings in 1
- remove fps limiter doesnt make difference
- used addons and mods to remove sparkle,sb and stuff, tried remove world light no difference
- tried dx12py no difference

With all of this fps is still ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤, 64 bit 20-40 in dungeons solo or with group, raid 5-15. 32 bit 40-50 crash every 30-50 mins, raid 20-40 crash every 10-15 mins

Anything else that I should try?

If you decide to use the 32-bit client, you should turn off the memory cleaner in bns buddy if you are using it to launch the game.

Also for 32bit, i would recommend RAMMap. Its a small program from microsoft essentials that allows you to see and clean your Pc's memory. So before you do raid, close the client, clean the memory and then start 32bit. that will limit your crashes to a very very minimum (multiple of my clan mates do this)

Also, Ryzen 3600 is kinda equivalent to intels i5-9600K so, dont expect to get too much performance boosts from tweaks, this game relies heavily on the CPU.

17 hours ago, zipzap182 said:

- overclocked cpu 4.2

You didn't overclocked it, you just used Turbo Boost Technology on Ryzen 5 3600 to reach 4.2 MHz which is Max Boost Clock by default... going anything over would be considered as  overclock, You could overclock to 4.4 ~ MHz with proper cooling on all cores and reach the X-Version of 3600, that's why most people buy Non-X Version, so they can easily overclock to X version and save money, the only time buying X-Version would consider to be worth it, if the price difference between X Version and Non-X version is about £/$10.

You could also Enable XMP profile in BIOS if you haven't done so already, Motherboards by Default limit RAMs at 2133 MHz so even if you have, for Example: 4133  MHz rated RAMs  but XMP Profile not enabled, they will be running at 2133 MHz. XMP Profile is same as Turbo Boost Technology, safe way to boost to what it was designed for. (Now This might not improve your BNS experience by much, if any at all... but it would be /palmface not to have it run at full capability, however if you don't have much experience in BIOS you might want to google / watch videos on how to do it on your specific Motherboard. 

17 hours ago, zipzap182 said:

- effect remover, disable attack animations

- Deleted the layers thing in registry
- all settings in 1
- remove fps limiter doesnt make difference
- used addons and mods to remove sparkle,sb and stuff, tried remove world light no difference
- tried dx12py no difference

You Tried a lot of things and surprisingly none of them worked?. May I ask info of your monitor? are you playing on 1080p or 1440p or higher? what's your Refresh-Rate?
if you tried everything and nothing has helped you, the only option left to try is Reinstalling of Windows. Your PC should be running little bit better then what you have told us and should run even more better with all the tweaking that you have done, however I have no idea why are you running it so poorly.

What Class are you playing? some classes take more FPS then others too, like for Example: With Archer "light" I have 30-40 FPS in Raids and at the start can dip below 30... while with Archer "Wind" I have 50-60 quite stable FPS in Raids.

Edited by SayhaSeer

On 6/6/2020 at 6:40 PM, SayhaSeer said:

You didn't overclocked it, you just used Turbo Boost Technology on Ryzen 5 3600 to reach 4.2 MHz which is Max Boost Clock by default... going anything over would be considered as  overclock, You could overclock to 4.4 ~ MHz with proper cooling on all cores and reach the X-Version of 3600, that's why most people buy Non-X Version, so they can easily overclock to X version and save money, the only time buying X-Version would consider to be worth it, if the price difference between X Version and Non-X version is about £/$10.

You could also Enable XMP profile in BIOS if you haven't done so already, Motherboards by Default limit RAMs at 2133 MHz so even if you have, for Example: 4133  MHz rated RAMs  but XMP Profile not enabled, they will be running at 2133 MHz. XMP Profile is same as Turbo Boost Technology, safe way to boost to what it was designed for. (Now This might not improve your BNS experience by much, if any at all... but it would be /palmface not to have it run at full capability, however if you don't have much experience in BIOS you might want to google / watch videos on how to do it on your specific Motherboard. 

You Tried a lot of things and surprisingly none of them worked?. May I ask info of your monitor? are you playing on 1080p or 1440p or higher? what's your Refresh-Rate?
if you tried everything and nothing has helped you, the only option left to try is Reinstalling of Windows. Your PC should be running little bit better then what you have told us and should run even more better with all the tweaking that you have done, however I have no idea why are you running it so poorly.

What Class are you playing? some classes take more FPS then others too, like for Example: With Archer "light" I have 30-40 FPS in Raids and at the start can dip below 30... while with Archer "Wind" I have 50-60 quite stable FPS in Raids.

You right man. As a final try I reinstall my windows and did all the tweaking and my fps jumped up. I'm playing in 27" 1440p 144hz monitor and fps is so good and gameplay is very smooth now

• Like 1