I have requests.

158425425G7

I feel it might be easier to understand your requests if you could go into a bit of detail on each point.

1.  In what ways do you see BnS as pay to win?  What steps would you like to see taken to remedy this?  How would you change the f10 marketplace to keep NA/EU profitable enough to continue running?  Things like that for this one.

2.  What kind of feature is Auto-Quest generally, what does it entail, and how could it be applied to Blade and Soul?  Is this autocompletion of quests, like when you finish a celestial basin task, applied to dynamics and dailies?

3.  What do you feel the UI is lacking? What changes would you like to see to the UI to make it more friendly?

Remember, your feedback needs to be picked up by the NCwest, and chosen to be forwarded to the KR NCsoft team if the NCwest thinks its good (still might not get implemented).  The better  you present your opinion, and the more detailed and convincing argument  you make, the better chance(even if small) that this could happen.

• Like 1

1. There are several suggestions on this forum to generate the companys income in a more costumer/consumer friendly way. However the mindset of the company is far away from having a good income and a huge amount of mostly satisfied costumers at once.

2. qol thing that's nice to have, might be a good option for a new premium feature, but always be optional (like activate/deactivate with checkbox)

3.1 Make it possible to costumize the icon size of  every single moveable part in the UI.

3.2 If 3.2 is to hard, at least make it possible to adjust the size of  the life bars of party members, or just have a party menu to see if one is dead or alive. Many classes acutally don't need to know how much percentage of life a party member has.

3.3 Make the buff and debuff bar changeable from a 1x10 into a 2x5 bar.

3.4 Make it possible to disable certain buffs/debuffs showing up in the bars (like soul cd, blue buff/soulburn cd, weapon stacks, etc...)

I grew up with the games that went the "Play more, Get more" option, and i seriously hated those games.. Because i could never keep up with the players that could play the most.

So i appriciate that there are ways to "Speed up" the progression for the players that do not have all day every day to play.

So i will never understand the "Dislike" for those kinds of systems, Since in my eyes it's always been one of the main reasons why i enjoy MMO's of the newer generation rather than the "Old school" ones.

14 hours ago, Uldrum said:

So i appriciate that there are ways to "Speed up" the progression for the players that do not have all day every day to play.

I agree with this one.

14 hours ago, Uldrum said:

So i will never understand the "Dislike" for those kinds of systems, Since in my eyes it's always been one of the main reasons why i enjoy MMO's of the newer generation rather than the "Old school" ones.

You'll never understand if you look at it just from one point of view, the system is unbalanced. Instead of creating a system that makes is possible to catch up and keep up with those hardcore playing gamers, NC introduced a system where you can't keep up with the most paying gamers. You think a game where you only get decent progress by playing is bad? Well imagine the gamers who actually are playing this game for hours and realize that they only get a decent progress by paying (and there are people who can't pay!). So you should be quiet capeable to recognize that NC did a bad job here, because you just changed roles with hardcore players in this game. Don't get me wrong, I don't have anything against you buying the gear out of a shop, as long as it is possible to earn that gear in a decent amount of time while playing. Oh and ofc there should be decent time difference in aquiering if you're running hardmodes or not.

sincerely,

a former playing and paying gamer

On 06/06/2020 at 11:43 AM, Nemises said:

3.4 Make it possible to disable certain buffs/debuffs showing up in the bars (like soul cd, blue buff/soulburn cd, weapon stacks, etc...)

There is already a way to hide the buffs from weapon stacks/soul cd, if you go into options > Status info > check use buff graph and the bar below it that says to not show buff graph stats on the status effect bar.

On 8.6.2020 at 2:32 AM, X a k i said:

There is already a way to hide the buffs from weapon stacks/soul cd, if you go into options > Status info > check use buff graph and the bar below it that says to not show buff graph stats on the status effect bar.

That's right, but you are also forced to check the "use buff graph" for that. A standing alone option for that would be nice. Another weird thing is, that the braclet buff even shows up with the check for this option. Also there are a lot of other buffs/cds that certain players don't need to pop up in the bar. This is a kind of qol suggestion, not a must have.

• 1 month later...
On 6/9/2020 at 9:10 AM, Nemises said:

That's right, but you are also forced to check the "use buff graph" for that. A standing alone option for that would be nice. Another weird thing is, that the braclet buff even shows up with the check for this option. Also there are a lot of other buffs/cds that certain players don't need to pop up in the bar. This is a kind of qol suggestion, not a must have.

ok!