I can't save the changes made on Butterfly Clip Hair

Oldana

Hi, I wanna know if I'm the only one having this issue with Butterfly Clip Hair that don't apply the changes made in. It stills on default colors, I have Chromatic Trends, I tried to reset by default but it stills don't saving the color changes. 

Depends which colors you're trying to change. I found that everything bar the hair color itself, doesn't really display the difference all too well with most colors. If you go to the color selection menu and play around by clicking different colors, you'll notice that most of them barely manifest on the hair pin itself.

30 minutes ago, MassiveEgo said:

Depends which colors you're trying to change. I found that everything bar the hair color itself, doesn't really display the difference all too well with most colors. If you go to the color selection menu and play around by clicking different colors, you'll notice that most of them barely manifest on the hair pin itself.

Yes, it changes. Before the issue, it was on pink color, but, after an April maintenance, was yellow default, and I can't change anymore. 

Edited by Oldana

Double checked just now. You're indeed correct. The ability to switch the gem colors on the hair pin is gone. Could've sworn it was there the last time I checked. Oh well, on more thing in the "to never fix" basket for our bois in NCSoft.