Forums

Gonna say it plain and straight "BAN 3 same class" from pvp queues

Miggy Miggs

as the title says,

We need to put a leech on pvp content , 3 destros parking in 3v3 is the new in thing , and its really annoying, and very unfair to others, 3rd spec has shown how dominant it is overall the other  2 spec classes.....its already a a pain to deal, considering the god mode resist cc immune auto block and damage reduction....

recently i notice tag match ups are literally three 3rd spec classes, 3destros , 3 bms , 3 sins .... rotating through god modes, this  isnt benefiting the game whats so ever and turning people away from doing tag matches , it was good to see people actually queuing for tags after the big drought, but people abusing their over powered abilities ingame is just wrong.

tag match queues are literally dropping these days due to people not even bothering to do tags cause of how hopeless of a match up it is when u hit silver and have to go up against 3 plat destros, and its not even the plat its the fact that the destro class is sooooo over powered korea still nerfing them as we speak , something must be done about it , cant wait 3 months  for korea update and even then it will still be broken with cc immune etc , just eliminate the triple class queues .

Am 29.5.2020 um 02:50 schrieb Miggy Miggs:

We need to put a leech on pvp content , 3 destros parking in 3v3 is the new in thing , and its really annoying, and very unfair to others, 3rd spec has shown how dominant it is overall the other  2 spec classes.....its already a a pain to deal, considering the god mode resist cc immune auto block and damage reduction....

Have to disagree. Atleast in EU there is only 1 Destroyer that even plays as good as you let it sound like. They are broken and totally op thats true but atleast in EU there is a huge lack of good Destroyers if you know how to play against them its pretty easy. Expect for this one Destroyer i mentioned it dosent matter if you know how to play against this class if you encounter him he will just use godmode skill and burst you down.

recently i notice tag match ups are literally three 3rd spec classes, 3destros , 3 bms , 3 sins .... rotating through god modes, this  isnt benefiting the game whats so ever and turning people away from doing tag matches , it was good to see people actually queuing for tags after the big drought, but people abusing their over powered abilities ingame is just wrong.

As if its new tag team is not attractive to new players. If you are a new player you dont have enough knowledge to even beat top 30 players even top 100 might be a problem but in 3v3 you will encounter top 5 players and RU Players on a regular basis. (This is not an insult to any region if you know PVP in EU RU means players that come from Russian server and are top 5 there they are usually even better than the EU Players). BTW RU Players are forbidden to play on our server at all cause it is supposed to be locked for them. (TOS)

just eliminate the triple class queues .

This sounds like you are triggered for some reason. 3 Classes for exapmple Destroyer is a disadvantage for them not advantage. They have global cooldowns on Party protection just like BM or Assasin. You always take Destroyers as example and its simply not true they are super strong but you can beat them while Assasins are another story but again there is a huge lack of super good Assasins too litterly 1 player in EU but of course with 200000 chars.

A team comp like: 1. Soul fighter, 2. Blade master 3. Assasin is way stronger than 3 Destroyers. If we ban team comps cause they are to strong why not ban every team that could work together since teamplay is even more broken than 3 of a class.

Gonna say it plain and straight, there should be no bans from the pvp queue. There should be a better balancing than now. There should be more players than now. The gap between occasional pvp and professional pvp players is naturally huge and yet they meet in many matches due the low pvp participation. For the current miserable state of pvp I blame the developers for not listening to the community. They made decisions that pushed away a lot of pvp players from the game (even in korea) and yet it seems they don't want to change anything to start a proper pvp revival.

Since the western release nearly every update in this game made the pvp experience worse, especially the awakening patch and later on, change my mind!

Edited by Nemises
  • Like 2

Whats the opinion on solo/duo party maximum queue for 3's?  Would it spice up the queues and liven things up, or make it easier for premades to climb and crush the casual guy?

EDIT: I remember back at the start of 6's you could only queue as a solo or 6man team, and that got "enhanced" by the duo party max(although clan 6's got added later, letting the player enjoy the original 6man premade option).

Edited by ElectricPotato

On 6/2/2020 at 5:27 AM, ImoutoMaster said:

Have to disagree. Atleast in EU there is only 1 Destroyer that even plays as good as you let it sound like. They are broken and totally op thats true but atleast in EU there is a huge lack of good Destroyers if you know how to play against them its pretty easy. Expect for this one Destroyer i mentioned it dosent matter if you know how to play against this class if you encounter him he will just use godmode skill and burst you down.

As if its new tag team is not attractive to new players. If you are a new player you dont have enough knowledge to even beat top 30 players even top 100 might be a problem but in 3v3 you will encounter top 5 players and RU Players on a regular basis. (This is not an insult to any region if you know PVP in EU RU means players that come from Russian server and are top 5 there they are usually even better than the EU Players). BTW RU Players are forbidden to play on our server at all cause it is supposed to be locked for them. (TOS)

This sounds like you are triggered for some reason. 3 Classes for exapmple Destroyer is a disadvantage for them not advantage. They have global cooldowns on Party protection just like BM or Assasin. You always take Destroyers as example and its simply not true they are super strong but you can beat them while Assasins are another story but again there is a huge lack of super good Assasins too litterly 1 player in EU but of course with 200000 chars.

A team comp like: 1. Soul fighter, 2. Blade master 3. Assasin is way stronger than 3 Destroyers. If we ban team comps cause they are to strong why not ban every team that could work together since teamplay is even more broken than 3 of a class.

Eu tags is different from na tags , cause i been over eu server and do tags , but in na where the tag queues are so bad, and literally the other day people started doing it back , you have 3 plat rated destro , that parks in tag match every single tag day , knowing how this game just random selected team to fight , and drain you for the 8 points you have , just to feed plat destros ego, poeple were doing tags until ppl started noticing these guys farming them , when they get what they want they just switch to alts, and repeat .... having 3 destro is not a disadvantage at all, they have the party protect that they dont even need to use as often cause they have a bubble, 3 x interfere of pressing e to melt peoples life while they resisting damage, cc imune anti air .... destros was a pain to eal with cause first you have to either kd them and try get a stun ofg, he could literally melt your hp in a 1 sec kd in normal mode, the game need to limit 1 third spec user of the same class per tag team.

thank god your blessed to be in eu where ppl dont resort to cheesing you in some comp that is hard to counter..... its literally hard to runn from a destro with speed spin,worst when two of em tag in on poor you and u have to iframe all that spam with them not caring cause they cant be cced.

anyways dont care if they ruin tags again cause recently i see alot of ppl leaving again , less pl doing tags again... na was already dead but now nobody doing tags cause they know what to expect, 3 broken dest spamming. with 0 counter play available,

even with the  damage nerf they got in korea, still gonna be a pain , destro dont need 15 second of total cc immunity, at least make them knock downable......remove iframe from E and add it to some pvp badge so they get it in bg .

vor 15 Stunden schrieb Miggy Miggs:

Eu tags is different from na tags

What you described is exactly how it is in EU too. But 3 classes of the same is not that common. Starting with 1450 Rating you have a high chance of encountering Top 5 players or even Russians (no flame or anythign @mods) which are usually even better than EU Players. For average Players its simply impossible to beat them.

Zitat

thank god your blessed to be in eu where ppl dont resort to cheesing you in some comp that is hard to counter

BD + FM + Third spec BM. Not uncommon here in EU.

Zitat

..... its literally hard to runn from a destro with speed spin,worst when two of em tag in on poor you and u have to iframe all that spam with them not caring cause they cant be cced.

If you are bad against a specific class then 3 of a kind seem op but it dosent have to be.

As SF i struggle against third spec BM, Assasin but i wouldnt ban them just cause i am bad against them.

Zitat

anyways dont care if they ruin tags again cause recently i see alot of ppl leaving again

Well most PVP Players dont play much till end of season cause of the balance, wintrading i assume. They just want the HM coins like myselfe. I have 12 chars which are 8 classes and 10 of thoose are just for the HM coins and weekly rewards to be fair. 

The only reason EU is more alive than NA is probably cause we have alot of Russians here (no flame @mods) they keep the que somewhat alive.