Arena Wintrading

Soooooooo....... When is NC gonna address this.....So many players by name but not gonna put names here....

It seems to be apparent here that NC no longer cares about fair and proper game play... Some of these players have been reported and they aren't doing a thing..

The result is more and more players are doing it and now this season it is way outta hand...

Just live with it. I reported them multiple seasons already and once i even kept replying to my ticket so they cant close it down till they refused to answer me anymore. 

They are like "stfu"  if you dont be quiet and accept their computer generated answers. Just for example there is a certain Assasin on Platin who even admitted he wintraded to this spot. Everyone laughs about this cause we know this guy is hardstuck in 1650 rating even with third spec Assasin. 

Ncsoft dosent care even thou its in their possibilitys as NCwest to ban thoose people. Thats why i personally flame NCwest for every PVP related thing in this game not NC KR they are not the ones at fault if NCwest is not doing their job !