Hongsil's Treasure Draw keys for premium members

Zair

Hi, i would like to have an answer on why remove the free key given to premium members? Do you plan on removing free keys given to future treasure trove and other stuff too? I have bought the 365 days premium membership and its getting close to the renew time and its geting to a point i dont find worth my money to buy it again if you keep giving less and less for premium members... I know sometimes you give good different daily rewards etc but those just last a week and then they get removed again... We need to feel premium is worth it, and right now i am not feeling that at all and i am afraid it gets worse...

• NCSOFT

The additional bonuses for Premium Members vary and for this Hongsil's Treasure Draw did not include free keys in the Daily Login Rewards. We have seen frequent feedback regarding the value of Premium Membership and we are working on rolling out a few improvements.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Hime said:

The additional bonuses for Premium Members vary and for this Hongsil's Treasure Draw did not include free keys in the Daily Login Rewards. We have seen frequent feedback regarding the value of Premium Membership and we are working on rolling out a few improvements.

I can understand that the additional bonus for Premium Members vary, we know that, but i have never seen before something like the removal of the free Hongsil's Treasure Draw keys, if they would not be part of the daily Login Rewards they could still be put in the Hongmoon Store by 0 Hongmoon Coins 1 each day or something like that, after all right now there is actualy no additional bonus for Premium Members and the login rewards are nothing special either. Seeing this makes me think that in the future the same can happen with Trove or some other events like that, i just find this a bit disappointing but i am glad to know that you are already working on Premium improvements because it really needs them. Thank you

• Like 3

On 5/28/2020 at 4:03 AM, Zair said:

I can understand that the additional bonus for Premium Members vary, we know that, but i have never seen before something like the removal of the free Hongsil's Treasure Draw keys, if they would not be part of the daily Login Rewards they could still be put in the Hongmoon Store by 0 Hongmoon Coins 1 each day or something like that, after all right now there is actualy no additional bonus for Premium Members and the login rewards are nothing special either. Seeing this makes me think that in the future the same can happen with Trove or some other events like that, i just find this a bit disappointing but i am glad to know that you are already working on Premium improvements because it really needs them. Thank you

i agree with you that I hate the fact that they remove this free hongsil key for premium too (and for non premium 1x per day too)

However in my opinion premium is still worth it for that +30% exp/QUEST GOLD/battle points, especially when u play > 1 character