Enough is Enough

Rini Mahi

1 hour ago, chilegamerz said:

and as always no response from the ncsoft staff regarding these comments never give any response or any hint of wanting to fix the most important problems only remain silent, even when we have to wait for any change or improvement many veteran and new players are leaving and getting discouraged do something later.

NCwest is not the "Staff" they do not have any controll about what goes in the game or how it's developed.

NCsoft does not read or care about the EU forums at all, I doubt they even know english tbh.

7 hours ago, CrazyDude90 said:

Just because a company wants to make money does not justify the Pay2win aspect. Other games do very well without P2W and get far more money than B&S.^^

This kind of moneymaking has cost B&S a LOT of players. All potential customers. So much feedback get & got ignored. This company dont deserve the potential of B&S and the community who still want to play B&S!

Never gonna understand why any one is against this... I personally like that there are alternatives to gear up for those who don't spend 24/7 in the game.

i've been on since it came on line in north america  .... Bottom Line NCwest/Ncsoft  are Greedy and as long as people show up to play and give them money .... they don't give a damn.

Their so called support is a joke beyond any thing i have ever seen ....

Like most of you I loved this game and when it came to NA I was so happy, but that's the past and here we are. Let's list we're are current game stands.

1. One NA server down from 8 and can't even fill one server. I lay this on NA producer.

2. Server ping is bad. BnS must be running on the cheap's hardware they could find.

3. No more mechanics, if  you can't one shot it, we don't want you in our party.

4. Paywall(PayToProgress) starts at 1600ap if you want to progress your character, be ready to swipe. This is their business model, "Pay to Progress".

I'm waiting for my Premium to expire then delete the game. It's sad to witness the death of a game that I loved to  play, but we gamer's have no control over the mishandling of NCWest. 

vor 14 Stunden schrieb Paru:

1. One NA server down from 8 and can't even fill one server. I lay this on NA producer.

They said this is cause of cost reductions but (talking about EU now) looking at how hard it is to get 6 man in Warped citadel or Brood Chamber via LFP the Playerbase must be low now.

2. Server ping is bad. BnS must be running on the cheap's hardware they could find.

I dont have enough knowledge about servers but to my knowledge it shouldnt be about the hardware cause even a 15 year old Server system should be enough and thoose cost like what ? 50€ ?

4. Paywall(PayToProgress) starts at 1600ap if you want to progress your character, be ready to swipe. This is their business model, "Pay to Progress".

Cannot agree. There are ways to earn enough to reach 2K AP or more in a reasonable time. For example Pet gems are like 6K Gold and give nearly 100 AP already or tri gems can be farmed in moon refuge they give how much ap ? 270 ? I am not at home so i can just guess but they give plenty aswell. You just need to play smart but like i always write new players are not playing smart.

Am 1.7.2020 um 21:04 schrieb Uldrum:

Never gonna understand why any one is against this... I personally like that there are alternatives to gear up for those who don't spend 24/7 in the game.

Because of the unfair advantage... maybe?^^ Its not only pay OR play. Many players play AND pay. Thats the difference AND the advantage here.

EDIT:

P2W usually also destroys the economy of a game and is unfair to the rest of the players. And B&S is the perfect example here. 
Unity/Gems/HM scrolls are only a few examples. And on the 22nd july patch (when the ancient system comes) i could swear the P2W gets even more "aggressive".

Edited by CrazyDude90

2 hours ago, CrazyDude90 said:

Because of the unfair advantage... maybe?^^ Its not only pay OR play. Many players play AND pay. Thats the difference AND the advantage here.

EDIT:

P2W usually also destroys the economy of a game and is unfair to the rest of the players. And B&S is the perfect example here. 
Unity/Gems/HM scrolls are only a few examples. And on the 22nd july patch (when the ancient system comes) i could swear the P2W gets even more "aggressive".

waitwut....we'r actually getting the ancient weapon system here too? BWAAhahaha hello lightyears ahead credit card warriors, LMAO.

vor 22 Stunden schrieb Puril:

waitwut....we'r actually getting the ancient weapon system here too?

lAbSLcJ.png

alPLZIq.png

And if nothing changes by then, it will be RNG.

vor 22 Stunden schrieb Puril:

BWAAhahaha hello lightyears ahead credit card warriors, LMAO.

Yeath. But its not like they are already far ahead. You already cant reach the same state without $$$. :( Sad.. really sad.

Edited by CrazyDude90

Well, if those leaks are really true then I am quite happy as the ancient system costs a lot of gold in comparison to other upgrades.

For high end players or cashers that shouldn't be a problem and it takes a huge amount of gold out of the game.

Sadly, NC just recently decided to cut gold earning for all players by a huge amount.

vor 5 Stunden schrieb Shekinah:

Sadly, NC just recently decided to cut gold earning for all players by a huge amount.

It seems they also think about changing this:

Siqkv87.png

bj7u6O1.png

weekly challenge:

2 > 4 > 6 > 7

25g > 25g > 50g > 50g

10k > 10k > 10k > 30k (unity)

Which is (compared to how people actually do weekly quests!) a nerf.

So you have to do 7 instead of 5 quests for the same gold. But you need more time.

Edited by CrazyDude90

vor 6 Stunden schrieb Shekinah:

Well, if those leaks are really true then I am quite happy as the ancient system costs a lot of gold in comparison to other upgrades.

With 2 BIG disadvantages: RNG and harder for non casher. But thats nothing new in this game... it gets worse from time to time.

To be honest: I really hope they dont give us this stupid rng system and change it last second. But its NC.. we already saw a lot bad things and it seems they like it to make people angry.

Edited by CrazyDude90

20 hours ago, CrazyDude90 said:

With 2 BIG disadvantages: RNG and harder for non casher. But thats nothing new in this game... it gets worse from time to time.

To be honest: I really hope they dont give us this stupid rng system and change it last second. But its NC.. we already saw a lot bad things and it seems they like it to make people angry.

Those disadvantages don't bother me actually because for me the ancient system is just another system for all those that are at current max gear and have nothing to upgrade.

For every player, like me, that is not at max gear, this feature is quite irrelevant in my opinion. Sure you can do it but you dont have to. I'm using psyches on my gear but as I recall I have never awakend a piece of my gear. Never saw it to be worth it because the full effect is at stage 10 and after that its just stats. Kinda meh for me. ^^ Even with psyches I started quite late using them.

For me ancient system is a feature to take gold out of the game. Propably, in the long run, I will try to use it. But even then I doubt i would do more than like 3 or 4 stages.

20 hours ago, CrazyDude90 said:

weekly challenge:

2 > 4 > 6 > 7

25g > 25g > 50g > 50g

10k > 10k > 10k > 30k (unity)

Which is (compared to how people actually do weekly quests!) a nerf.

So you have to do 7 instead of 5 quests for the same gold. But you need more time.

Don't really see how this is a nerf to how people do the weekly challenge or that it takes more time.

TT has two weeklies, ET has two weeklies and IA gets one if I'm not mistaken. VT ones are being phased out. So that makes 5 quests.

Then there are these two PVE challenges, whatever they are called in english, that are basically done if you do your daily challenge every day.

Yes IA will likely take longer than VT but I see not much of a difference.

Am 13.7.2020 um 16:36 schrieb Shekinah:

Don't really see how this is a nerf to how people do the weekly challenge or that it takes more time.

TT has two weeklies, ET has two weeklies and IA gets one if I'm not mistaken. VT ones are being phased out. So that makes 5 quests.

Then there are these two PVE challenges, whatever they are called in english, that are basically done if you do your daily challenge every day.

Yes IA will likely take longer than VT but I see not much of a difference.

For the 150g (now) you have to do 5 quests in ~15mins per charakter (depending on group!). People do that on as much as possible characters every week. 

Later you have to do  2xTT+2xET+1xIA (~15mins) +2 additional quests for the same 150g as before. Which is taking much longer overall compared to now if you want the 150g.

So if you compare the effort for the current gold with the later one, it is a nerf.

6/6 7/7 weeklies is just disgusting with the amount the extra amount of time added. This is not worth the time to go out of our way to finish 2 additional weekly quests for alts which is hardly possible for the lower geared ones as for mains that's fine. Guess it's best for me to just do 4/4 to save a bunch of time.

vor 46 Minuten schrieb Yooona:

6/6 7/7 weeklies is just disgusting with the amount the extra amount of time added. This is not worth the time to go out of our way to finish 2 additional weekly quests for alts which is hardly possible for the lower geared ones as for mains that's fine. Guess it's best for me to just do 4/4 to save a bunch of time.

guess their goal is, to push 6v6 PvP a bit again, this time by throwing in some nice fresh and juicy baits for their paying customers :smirk: