Enough is Enough

Rini Mahi

1- NcWest never Acknowledge Veteran players who played the game for a long time. (4 Years for my Example).

2- You do not have Test Rooms for Specs (weapons etc.).

3- Introduce Pay to Win (Pay to Progress) Events, what happened to the Old Fun and Free events?

4- Bad Servers, with Horrible MS (Ping).

5- THE WORST game optimization in History of Video games.

6- HORRIBLE rewards from playing the game.

7- AWFUL matchmaking System (IF ANY AT ALL)

8- F8 "Cross Server" OUTDATED system.

9- ATROCIOUS Loading screens.

10- TERRIBLE game UI (so bad it makes the game lose FPS).

11??- I can't even Fathom and count how many mistakes Ncsoft has made so I am skipping the headache of even caring anymore.

Final Note from me to Ncwest/Ncsoft: I had enough of your Mistreatment of your Customers ESPECIALLY the Veterans, ENOUGH is ENOUGH, I will give you 7 days for one of your GMs to respond to me and EXPLAIN to me why the game is in such Garbage state, otherwise I say bye bye to this pile of Dog poop game and Consider my resignation of playing Blade & Soul.

Best Regards from a Veteran who played this game for Four YEARS.

Have a wonderful day. <3

• Like 2

1- Might wanna elaborate on what exactly you want.

2- There is a training room.

3- A company that wants money? Shocker!

4- Not a problem that they have in the KR servers, so i doubt it's something that they can or care to ever fix for us.

5- Not a problem that they have in the KR servers, so i doubt it's something that they can or care to ever fix for us.

6- Yup, The fragment system needs to die, Please make full elder scales drop and not the fragment bs lol.

7- There is no matchmaking, which is why i stopped caring about arena and BG back in 2017

8- Please elaborate more on this point, as i dono what's wrong with the lobby system.

9- Not a problem that they have in the KR servers, so i doubt it's something that they can or care to ever fix for us. .

10- Never had a trouble with the Game Ui myself.

11??- Ncsoft wants money, and will trample across any thing in order to make a purchase seem more appealing.

Edited by Uldrum
  • Like 2

This is actually not just an NC soft problem. I see similar things around all of the gaming industry. Games are released with less and less quality, buggy, incomplete (must get DLC to get the intended full game) and while visuals look generally prettier as the years go, the games themselves have boring gameplay. And what the people do? They buy games like these in droves. Very few seem to be talking with the method we should talk with. Our wallets!

The video game industry crash of 1983 happened because we as consumers ultimately had enough and stopped buying the horrible quality video games the industry was bombarding us with. Maybe we need one of those again to remind the corporate heads who they should be truly catering to.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Uldrum said:

1- Might wanna elaborate on what exactly you want.

2- There is a training room.

4- Not a problem that they have in the KR servers, so i doubt it's something that they can or care to ever fix for us.

5- Not a problem that they have in the KR servers, so i doubt it's something that they can or care to ever fix for us.

6- Yup, The fragment system needs to die, Please make full elder scales drop and not the fragment bs lol.

7- There is no matchmaking, which is why i stopped caring about arena and BG back in 2017

8- Please elaborate more on this point, as i dono what's wrong with the lobby system.

9- Not a problem that they have in the KR servers, so i doubt it's something that they can or care to ever fix for us. .

11??- Ncsoft wants money, and will trample across any thing in order to make a purchase seem more appealing.

Major point: if you got nothing good and constructive to say then say nothing my friend,

1- Self explained.

2- There is a Training Room but there is no Simulations for (Weapons Spec / Badge Spec / Soul Badge Spec / Soul Shield / Acc / etc.) to TEST Damage / Smoothness / Playability before going ALL in into one Path (Wind/Earth/Shadow/3rd spec/etc.).

3- Because when you start a game you give a lot of stuff free but after a year or two you start sucking money from your customers, yeah makes sense.

4- Then that makes them racists for not caring about others than themselves, not to mention it is their game they SHOULD care about others, unless they are racists then that is another story.

5- Then that makes them racists for not caring about others than themselves, not to mention it is their game they SHOULD care about others, unless they are racists then that is another story.

6- Point Reached.

7- Skip I am not gonna bother about this trash system.

8- In EU/NA no one uses F8 to search for Hard Mode dungeons anymore, might as well remove that trash system and make players use the F7 system, which is WAY faster WAY reliable (you can LEAVE the damn party) WAY less loading screens, ETC..

9- Then that makes them racists for not caring about others than themselves, not to mention it is their game they SHOULD care about others, unless they are racists then that is another story.

10- Install Fraps or any other FPS telling programs, Activate the program, Go inside the game, Check FPS, Press (Ctrl + X) to Disable UI, Check FPS after UI has been removed, THEN come here and reply.

11??- What kind of "purchase seem more appealing." when I purchase Ncoins it takes them more than 12 HOURS to charge into my account???????????????????????

When you want to reply to someone at least have some EXP of the game. :3

2 hours ago, Hanuku said:

This is actually not just an NC soft problem. I see similar things around all of the gaming industry. Games are released with less and less quality, buggy, incomplete (must get DLC to get the intended full game) and while visuals look generally prettier as the years go, the games themselves have boring gameplay. And what the people do? They buy games like these in droves. Very few seem to be talking with the method we should talk with. Our wallets!

The video game industry crash of 1983 happened because we as consumers ultimately had enough and stopped buying the horrible quality video games the industry was bombarding us with. Maybe we need one of those again to remind the corporate heads who they should be truly catering to.

That is not the Issue my friend, there are alot of companies who introduce a more stronger and reliable versions of their games, example like Dota -> Dota 2, Another example Black Desert -> Black Desert Online remastered, etc.

If Ncsoft going to stick with the 2012 version of Blade & Soul, then it is sad to say (Rest In Peace) Blade and Soul, before they even have the chance to release UE4, and let's talk about UE4 for example, they are SOOOO late that Epic Games are Introducing UE5, there is so little hope for this game to recover from what Ncsoft did and still doing.

Edited by modlo

40 minutes ago, modlo said:

That is not the Issue my friend, there are alot of companies who introduce a more stronger and reliable versions of their games, example like Dota -> Dota 2, Another example Black Desert -> Black Desert Online remastered, etc.

Compared to BnS BDO is garbage xD so you shouldnt even compare it. Also doesnt matter that other companies come out with better game versions, this is a different company and they dont have to do it if they choose to, then again there are mobile versions and the UE4 update.

1. Congratulations on playing for 4 years. There is your acknowledgement.

2. There is a training room. There is no need for different specs for testing. thats part of the game you explore try and decide for yourself, especially since its easy to swap specs now.

3. There is still free and fun events. Plenty of them.

4. 90% Ms issues is not the server but your ISP's routing to the servers.

5. Cant complain i have no issues on my PC spec. Not even in raids.

6. Elaborate, what horrible rewards? If you want betetr ones run hard modes.

7. Dont really see an issue here, or would you rather wait 10x longer to get matched?

8. There is also F7! Shocker right? If you dont wanna use F8 lobby use f7.

9. Every game has loading screens.

10. Technically its not the UI that is the issue, its another thing behind it but hey...

Lets count the seven days and see if you are still there o.o

1 hour ago, modlo said:

If Ncsoft going to stick with the 2012 version of Blade & Soul, then it is sad to say (Rest In Peace) Blade and Soul, before they even have the chance to release UE4, and let's talk about UE4 for example, they are SOOOO late that Epic Games are Introducing UE5, there is so little hope for this game to recover from what Ncsoft did and still doing.

Seriously, BnS doesn't need UE4. All it needs a competent optimization team to handle the performance issues, and a decent monetization team to handle the customer experience part. UE4 is just a fresh coat of paint without fixing the rust below the metal.

Ofc 90% of the ms issues is from our ISP routing ... Yeah explain this ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ to Amazon AWS team ... Netflix, Youtube, Steam, Microsoft, Google and other big cie don't have such level packet drops or problems at night or peak hours ...

Only seems German are favored or ppl using VPN services or Cloud Gaming services  (exitLag, etc ...)  MUST pick Germany regions servers

Edited by RinDman

I agree with the general beef.  However, I would note that I have a ten year old computer and a decent internet connection and I have never had terrible problems with this game.  Yes, 12 man raiding can get some crappy dps, but it has never stopped me from enjoying the raid.

My real beef is just how pay to win it has become.  I too am a veteran player.  I never had to pay the game to progress because I was able to do that simply by playing.  But now there is a real wall that can only be climbed by swiping.  I also agree that the events are largely boring and uninspired.  The game is just poorly managed, and I don't think any amount of complaining is going to fix that when Korea is calling the shots.  Lesson learned.  I really enjoy BNS but I won't get sucked into another game where I can't trust the developer.

On 5/25/2020 at 8:16 AM, Uldrum said:

5- Not a problem that they have in the KR servers, so i doubt it's something that they can or care to ever fix for us.9- Not a problem that they have in the KR servers, so i doubt it's something that they can or care to ever fix for us. .

4,5 Actually they do have these problems, just not as severe as we see them;

10 If you do a ctrl+x twice, fps in combat almost doubles in raids, which means there are so many updates going on that it's not even funny. No idea what the tick rates are on most of what's being updated, but it's way out of any reasonable bracket. Also the fact that player names are UI overlay elements and not hardcoded as objects, is pure idiocy. But wait, there's more - the UI is built on scaleform, which by now is reknown for being amazing when implemented properly and absolutely atrocious when not, which happens to be the case with this game. The sheer fact that opening the inventory shaves off a couple of fps for a moment, is indicative enough how much Bloodlust suck at their job when it comes to the UI.

Am 25.5.2020 um 18:49 schrieb Grimoir:

Compared to BnS BDO is garbage xD so you shouldnt even compare it. Also doesnt matter that other companies come out with better game versions, this is a different company and they dont have to do it if they choose to, then again there are mobile versions and the UE4 update.

2. There is a training room. There is no need for different specs for testing. thats part of the game you explore try and decide for yourself, especially since its easy to swap specs now.

7. Dont really see an issue here, or would you rather wait 10x longer to get matched?

10. Technically its not the UI that is the issue, its another thing behind it but hey...

Lets count the seven days and see if you are still there o.o

I must say you have chosen your name wise. Your points and arguments are as grim as the amount of people in this community disagreeing with you.

What about a title or some kind alteast ? But i do agree totall unneccasary. 

You cant use simple mode. For Soul fighter just as example i need Simple mode otherwise i lose millions of dps cause the game will not register if i press V its already not registring my Z skill when i use it alot of times so i lose alot of DPS from that alone. I just want to say F12 is different to real world combat cause of this + you cant really parse since your playstiyle is different in real combat. 

Havent seen one since atleast 2 years. 

Sorry its not. If every other game works but BNS is having huge MS its not ISP or someshit. If BNS would be perfect server wise everyone would get like 200ms in Counter strike aswell and if that where the case i doubt this game would have been such a huge success on the market. NCwest can improve alot thats what i want to say here. 

Majority does have problems while some are lucky that dosent mean others are just stupid or something. For example i have I7 9700K + RTX 2700 + 32GB ram and the game is installed on my NVME SSD. I should run this game at 120FPS no matter what happens in this game but i get around 35 FPS in Hangar 0 if i turn of players and around 20 or even lower in raids. Thats also the reason i dont do raids anymore i just buy my stuff. 32bit just crashes 2 seconds after i start the game. 

Even if you run Hardmodes majority of runs will only contain like some scale fragments nothing more. 

They could create a class wide ranking instead of a char ranking like alot of PVP and even PVE Players suggested starting in 2016 already. This may decrease the ammount of players in low rank but new players will have a way better chance of winning which will motivate them to some degree. This way we would actully be able to play against different players instead of getting 5 - 10 times the same players we may or may not have a chance against at all. 

If new players come into pvp and get smashed like they are some NPC its not motivating for them they will rather say "nah not gonna play this" then "lets train and someday i will be as good". 

Instead just use Faction chat way faster this way. But its the same as F8 you probably dont know most of the guys you are getting. 

But this game has unnecasary loading screens of doom. 

7 hours ago, ImoutoMaster said:

Sorry its not. If every other game works but BNS is having huge MS its not ISP or someshit. If BNS would be perfect server wise everyone would get like 200ms in Counter strike aswell and if that where the case i doubt this game would have been such a huge success on the market. NCwest can improve alot thats what i want to say here. 

You cannot compare it to other games. Simply put depending where the server is, what ISP is used etc your connection can behave much differently.

7 hours ago, ImoutoMaster said:

Havent seen one since atleast 2 years. 

Fun is very subjective. It differs per event. Take for example me, i had a blast with realmrift, it was fun, then it got butchered because people couldnt properly do mechs and now its just annoying and boring to run.

8 hours ago, ImoutoMaster said:

They could create a class wide ranking instead of a char ranking like alot of PVP and even PVE Players suggested starting in 2016 already. This may decrease the ammount of players in low rank but new players will have a way better chance of winning which will motivate them to some degree. This way we would actully be able to play against different players instead of getting 5 - 10 times the same players we may or may not have a chance against at all. 

If new players come into pvp and get smashed like they are some NPC its not motivating for them they will rather say "nah not gonna play this" then "lets train and someday i will be as good". 

Even wit that you would still get the same as you have now. Imagine you queue up and there arent enough players in the queue, so your match would never start you would just be stuck in it. Now, they add low ranked players jsut to fil lthe group so the match can actually begin.

8 hours ago, ImoutoMaster said:

Instead just use Faction chat way faster this way. But its the same as F8 you probably dont know most of the guys you are getting. 

Its not like normal mode dungeons are rocket science, its all brained button mash anyway.

14 hours ago, ImoutoMaster said:

Plz stop comenting about things you dont know. Every game and site have different location and ISP routing. So your connection being OK with a certain game doesnt mean is good with another. ISP to server connections can be different even if loacated in near proximity.

Am 31.5.2020 um 11:52 schrieb Backstabpuss:

Plz stop comenting about things you dont know. Every game and site have different location and ISP routing. So your connection being OK with a certain game doesnt mean is good with another. ISP to server connections can be different even if loacated in near proximity.

the location of the bns server is here: ec2.eu-central-1.amazonaws.com

ping it in any terminal (like cmd) and compare with the ping of bns ingame. 

then come back and enlighten us with your newly acquired knowledge.

First of all, being a veteran is showing us how much u like this game.. i'm also playing since closed beta ( master pack yeah )
i can understand ur some disappoitments here/there for sure but lets be honest my friend..

1- They (ncwest) cant do anything by theirselves for vet players.. What korea do, they bring.. its the "contract".. and all we "vets" here  already accept that since begining..
2- Mates already gave the answer u deserve about it above.. go training room...
3- About pay to win.. dont know how old are you and how many mmo played.. here i'm 40 years old and played almost all mmo on the markets since 2001.. u either dont know ( dont play ) what it means pay to win or just whining nonesensless..
its pay to progress still.. u can either farm or swipe.. for example,, hmm lets talk about that moonlight tring. gems.. u need 3 or 5 days 5-8h/day (w/o vip) to get that all 6 gems..or swipe ur card for 50€ to get 'em all.. so pls point me where is the p2W.. (its just a random example btw)
4- its totaly about ur ISP.. at my work,, i get <40ms ( hospital's own fiber cables) at home ( 700m away from hosp.) i'm playing with 120-150ms.. use exitlag or smthng else.. 
5- u right here.. its a 2012 game.. korean still milking ppls with this outdated client for sure.. but u can use some "tweaking" programs for 64bit / all cores.. its not about graphic card u know it for sure..
6- it could be better for sure, but either way "for a veteran", you will not be satisfied what they give for free.. i just came back to game after 6 months ( took break for business things) when dest. 3rd spec relased, and pay some cash on it,, and hit to ~2k ap in ~3 months.. ( pay to win ? bruh ! )
7- well,, use some tweak program for that.. its doing miracle. and yeah u can say that why we need that tweak program, why ncsoft dont fix it.. well,, mail to koreans.. not whining here, cuz nc cant do anything abt it once again..
8- its actualy perfect.. can u pls point me another game u played have better "lobby" phase.. so i can test and play there..
9- use that "tweak" program..... i cant belive that u never used it...
10- THiS is ( for me/ at my age) PERFECT Ui. and even BDO is worst from this.. as u can see, things are differents for ppls... if u dont like it,, u can just stop playing.
11-what ULDRUM said is far enough for a "cleaver" answer..

u came here to write these things, cuz u absouletly know that, on mmo market, there are "no" better option for nowdays.. some magnificent games around the corner to pop up ( alas covid19 change the dates) but till that days i barely see better games than bns..
i just instaled dekaron "2moons" private version last weekend to get some melancholy.. and after 2 hours just turn back to bns lobby.. cuz no matter what "as a veteran" we get used this game so much and for sure we want it to be get better and better.. even life isnt going like that.. so just play and get ur fun as what it's to be.. or say goodbye :)

Am 31.5.2020 um 05:49 schrieb Grimoir:

You cannot compare it to other games. Simply put depending where the server is, what ISP is used etc your connection can behave much differently.

Personally i am fine with my ping probably cause i live in germany but i think your argument is lacking. If they simply increased one or 2 server locations ping for most players would be way better. Why is this impossible for a multimillion dollar Company but Indie Games released on Steam have no problem ? My point is simply Ncsoft can do so much to better the ping but they wont due to cost savings probably.

Fun is very subjective. It differs per event. Take for example me, i had a blast with realmrift, it was fun, then it got butchered because people couldnt properly do mechs and now its just annoying and boring to run.

I do agree here but most people or rather not a single one i asked thinks there where any good events in the last probably 2 years. I think majority thinks so this tells us something.

Even wit that you would still get the same as you have now. Imagine you queue up and there arent enough players in the queue, so your match would never start you would just be stuck in it. Now, they add low ranked players jsut to fil lthe group so the match can actually begin.

Thats why some people requested bots in Low ranking up to 1600. 1. People would have a chance to actully learn their classes cause New players will not encounter top players on a regular basis. 2. Que would be alive to atleast 1800 probably even 1900 Rating unlike 1700 like its the case now. 3. Top Players would be forced to play up there so there is actully potential people reach Diamon on a daily basis. 4. It would decrease wintrading. 5. There is a certain RU Bm (this is not against a group) thats playing like 10000 BMs just like a certain EU Destroyer. Instead of 20 chars in top 30 they would have like 3.

Overall i do understand your concerns but i dont see any downside in making a class raking instead of a char ranking. Worst case: Game is dead in another rating region. Best case: More players get interested cause they actully have a chance to reach decent spots in ranking and whole PVP is alive.

Its not like normal mode dungeons are rocket science, its all brained button mash anyway.

Not exactly. If you just started the game even Sandstorm temple can be a challenge. But most people dont think about it cause even one player with like Aransu Gear is enough to solo this dungeon.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/2/2020 at 12:03 AM, Immunity said:

the location of the bns server is here: ec2.eu-central-1.amazonaws.com

ping it in any terminal (like cmd) and compare with the ping of bns ingame. 

then come back and enlighten us with your newly acquired knowledge.

https://ibb.co/9Ggv8Cg

Here it is. I have awsome ping.

And BnS ingame ping is not real ping. If it was 150 ms for real like it is for most people, game would be unplayable.

Edited by Backstabpuss

vor 4 Stunden schrieb saorii:

So much whiteknights this is scary ...

Just because people have a different oppinion it dosent mean they are whiteknights. If you have a problem with Update x it dosent mean it has to be a bad update for me too but when you complain and i say "its ok" or its good" i am a whiteknight ?

Am 2.6.2020 um 02:26 schrieb HAPLO:

its pay to progress still.. u can either farm or swipe.. for example,, hmm lets talk about that moonlight tring. gems.. u need 3 or 5 days 5-8h/day (w/o vip) to get that all 6 gems..or swipe ur card for 50€ to get 'em all.. so pls point me where is the p2W.. (its just a random example btw)

http://eu-bns.ncsoft.com/ingame/bs/character/profile?c=Killua&s=205

http://eu-bns.ncsoft.com/ingame/bs/character/profile?c=Hisó

Rhetorical question: How much months/years you would need to reach that WITHOUT spending money? Of course only if we don't get anything new by then, which is not the case!

At the rate the game is progressing and how much stuff is added, no one without money will ever reach the same gear like this guys (just an example!).

"u can either farm or swipe" - That time is long gone. xD

10- THiS is ( for me/ at my age) PERFECT Ui. and even BDO is worst from this.. as u can see, things are differents for ppls... if u dont like it,, u can just stop playing.

Perfect Ui... i dont think we play the same game here. Everyone have these issues with the UI and the FPS. Its nothing new. It exists since first day.

but u can use some "tweaking" programs for 64bit / all cores.. its not about graphic card u know it for sure..

The 64bit client performance is worse than the 32bit one.

The "all cores" things is useless because the game already use the maximum number of cores it can & want to use.

The BEST would be if they would optimize the damage calculations of all this "xxx% more then and xxx% more then" things in group fights. This and the net code are the real performance killers.

Oh and btw: 

These "optimizations" of players have both advantages and disadvantages. The advantage is, it currently helps people. But at the same time it is also a disadvantage.
These "optimizations" take away a lot of pressure from the developers, because less people complain while NC$oft continues to get money. Good for NC... bad for B&S and us.

Am 25.5.2020 um 07:16 schrieb Uldrum:

Just because a company wants to make money does not justify the Pay2win aspect. Other games do very well without P2W and get far more money than B&S.^^

This kind of moneymaking has cost B&S a LOT of players. All potential customers. So much feedback get & got ignored. This company dont deserve the potential of B&S and the community who still want to play B&S!

vor 4 Minuten schrieb CrazyDude90:

http://eu-bns.ncsoft.com/ingame/bs/character/profile?c=Killua&s=205

http://eu-bns.ncsoft.com/ingame/bs/character/profile?c=Hisó

Rhetorical question: How much months/years you would need to reach that WITHOUT spending money? Of course only if we don't get anything new by then, which is not the case!

Dunno, quite a bit I'd guess.

But this post brings up another question! How long did I need to find out that Profiles can be posted that way?

4 1/2 years :sleepy:

vor 8 Minuten schrieb Belido:

Dunno, quite a bit I'd guess.

A very very very long "bit" :P

vor 8 Minuten schrieb Belido:

But this post brings up another question! How long did I need to find out that Profiles can be posted that way?

4 1/2 years :sleepy:

http://eu-bns.ncsoft.com/ingame/bs/character/search/info 
http://na-bns.ncsoft.com/ingame/bs/character/search/info
EU and NA. Now you know it. ;)

Edited by CrazyDude90

and as always no response from the ncsoft staff regarding these comments never give any response or any hint of wanting to fix the most important problems only remain silent, even when we have to wait for any change or improvement many veteran and new players are leaving and getting discouraged do something later.