Sign in to follow this  
NNaru

Verification code not getting sent

NNaru   

Hi your system isnt sending verification codes to people's emails anymore and they can't login fix pls ty

AecTalek   
Posted (edited)

Can confirm, several of my friends and acquaintances cannot get their verification codes. And since they also can't login to the website they can't even post here, so doing it for them.

Edited by AecTalek

Yes, my gf can't log either since morning. It's a wide-spread issue that the authentication e-mail doesn't arrive. Please fix it as soon as possible.

Greetings everybody,

Thank you for the reports. Our team is taking a closer look at this issue.

UPDATE: It looks like the issue was finally resolved. We appreciate your patience, while our team was working on a solution.

6 hours ago, NNaru said:

Hi your system isnt sending verification codes to people's emails anymore and they can't login fix pls ty

Thank you for creating this post. I can't log in to report problems here. Try asking for help from testers and on Facebook and Twister.
But did not receive an answer

Greetings NekoFantasy,

As mentioned above, the issue has been solved on our end. Please make sure you check your spam folder for the code email.

If you are still encountering any issues, please email our Support team at support@bladeandsoul.com