What everyone's thinking?

Azareel6

On 6/9/2020 at 12:17 PM, ImoutoMaster said:

Tell me where are PVE People forced to do PVP outside of HM skills which are farmed very fast and expect for the Royal Zen bean which can be obtained without PVP if Event is going on.

I wrote it enough times already where PVP Players are forced to PVE and just to be safe i mention it again i mostly play PVE !

Listen and listen good. You do NOT fix evil by equalizing it through adding more evil with opposite sign. That NEVER works. A lesson directly pulled from world history.

vor 1 Stunde schrieb MassiveEgo:

Listen and listen good. You do NOT fix evil by equalizing it through adding more evil with opposite sign. That NEVER works. A lesson directly pulled from world history.

I dont understand this. No one wants to hurt anyone with anything evil. All i am saying is i want everyone to have equal farming abilitys for their part of the game which is right now heavily PVE sided even if PVP have in theory a bigger income they also have bigger cost.

Edited by ImoutoMaster

I'll just say that I wouldn't mind pvp if only pvp was a good experience but is not. . . Blade and soul PVP System in general is the most disgusting thing ever created by humanity specially the 6v6 matching system.

On 6/10/2020 at 4:52 PM, ImoutoMaster said:

I dont understand this. No one wants to hurt anyone with anything evil. All i am saying is i want everyone to have equal farming abilitys for their part of the game which is right now heavily PVE sided even if PVP have in theory a bigger income they also have bigger cost.

Oh? Where is that bigger cost? I looked up the gear recipes. Not there, that's for sure.

vor 9 Stunden schrieb MassiveEgo:

Oh? Where is that bigger cost? I looked up the gear recipes. Not there, that's for sure.

PVE People farm their PVE Gear but PVP People need to farm booth cause they wouldnt be able to farm pvp gear without PVE Gear.

PVE = PVE Gear Cost, PVP = PVE + PVP Gear cost. Last time i checked its more expensive to make PVP and PVE Gear then just PVE Gear.

6 hours ago, ImoutoMaster said:

PVE People farm their PVE Gear but PVP People need to farm booth cause they wouldnt be able to farm pvp gear without PVE Gear.

Ofc you need. This is not a MOBA or a PVP game. This is an MMORPG game. PVE part is mandatory, who dont want to PVE, just look for a MOBA or PVP game.

vor 48 Minuten schrieb KzE:

Ofc you need. This is not a MOBA or a PVP game. This is an MMORPG game. PVE part is mandatory, who dont want to PVE, just look for a MOBA or PVP game.

I think we discussed this several times already so you should know that i am not saying PVP is superior and PVE should be removed or something like this. But i happyli explain it again to everyone who didnt read my probably 15 posts about this already.

PVE players are not interested in doing PVP at all and it is not needed for anything expect for the Royal zen bean and depending on Event the other HM skills but they still want more. They want to decrease the value of doing PVP even more by having Moonstones and Soul stones perfectly farmable in PVE.

I dont say no thats stupid i would even like to see something like this but not if PVP dosent get any attention at all.

PVP Players need to do way more PVE stuff than PVE People need to do PVP which is not ok in my oppinion but that aside they can only farm Moonstones and Soul stones but have to buy Elysians, Sacred Orbs, Oils, ............... but not a single PVE Player said to my knowledge give them a way to farm this stuff then too.

The reason i get annoyed by negative comments about the farmability of PVP mats for PVE Players is that thoose expect to get everything without needing to farm something they might not be interested it. I am not interested in running 100 runs of Hangar just to get my PVP Ring either but guess what ? i have to do it anyway! but not a single PVE Player said "remove this restriction" no all they say "give us, give us, give us".

Most agree thou that PVP and PVE should be 100% seperated which will probably never happen due to the decrease of income that would bring.

i do understand PVE is a part of the game and needs to be played but PVE only players need to understand PVP is a part too which dosent need to be played thou but it exists ! The patches favour PVE aswell every single time but PVE only people cant see this. Now we even get another third spec before any kind of balance patch.

Edited by ImoutoMaster

58 minutes ago, ImoutoMaster said:

I think we discussed this several times already so you should know that i am not saying PVP is superior and PVE should be removed or something like this. But i happyli explain it again to everyone who didnt read my probably 15 posts about this already.

First we should stop separate pve and pvp players. Call them players.

Rewards shouldnt be separated either. Both activities need to give same rewards.

PVP and PVE gear should be merged already. BG and OWPVP is now a hostage of p2w.

vor 15 Stunden schrieb KzE:

First we should stop separate pve and pvp players. Call them players.

The Term "Players" is not enough here cause the playerbase is seperated between 3 groups. 1. Players that only play PVE, 2. Players that only play PVP and 3. Players that play booth which we could call PVX.

I am PVX Player but i was a long time PVP Player till awakening to be exact.

Zitat

Rewards shouldnt be separated either. Both activities need to give same rewards.

Thats what i am trying to explain to "PVE Players" but most of them dont even think about it cause they dont play pvp so they dont care about this mode or they are misinformed and think pvp can earn tons of gold without problems. It is possible to earn 36K per 3 days but its not likely anyone will ever do that cause of some restrictions we have ingame.

Zitat

PVP and PVE gear should be merged already. BG and OWPVP is now a hostage of p2w.

Would hurt income of NC so not gonna happen. Its the same as gear based matchmaking or equalized stats. Just remove any kind of PVE mats from PVP stuff and every kind of PVP mats from PVE Gear but agian this would hurt income aswell.

Edited by ImoutoMaster