Forums

Ping issues (yet another post about this)

So im using KillPing while running this game. The stats i get from Killping suggest that im at 45-50 ping with my setup for the game, however Task manager and ingame ping tool show 90-110 ping.

So im unsure which result is the correct one, and which server IP am i supposed to be using  when im making a manual connection to the server via KillPing (and whether i should be using kill ping at all.)

12 hours ago, BLoDSKaaL said:

So im using KillPing while running this game. The stats i get from Killping suggest that im at 45-50 ping with my setup for the game, however Task manager and ingame ping tool show 90-110 ping.

So im unsure which result is the correct one, and which server IP am i supposed to be using  when im making a manual connection to the server via KillPing (and whether i should be using kill ping at all.)

The in-game ping is not the real ping, its a calculated one with a lot of factors in it. The killping ping is the direct ping to the server

On 2020-05-23 at 12:56 AM, Grimoir said:

The in-game ping is not the real ping, its a calculated one with a lot of factors in it. The killping ping is the direct ping to the server

So how do i make my ingame response time better, if ping is not an issue? I really want to play my kfm with clutch moves, and atm thats not feasible

5 hours ago, BLoDSKaaL said:

So how do i make my ingame response time better, if ping is not an issue? I really want to play my kfm with clutch moves, and atm thats not feasible

You can experiment with kill ping or other ping boosters like wtfast for example and jsut see which gives you better results.