SUGGESTION: make the Transformation Stone Crystal's account bound

Gman

As in title:

I am opening the Jubilant Jackpot on my main character (for the pet) But the crystals are realy completely useless on my main character. Please make them account bound.

• Like 5

vor einer Stunde schrieb Gman:

As in title:

I am opening the Jubilant Jackpot on my main character (for the pet) But the crystals are realy completely useless on my main character. Please make them account bound.

I am also here to ask

Well I guess this has something to do with the possiblity to exchange 2 martial tokens for 1 transformation stone crystal. If players would go hard on their accounts it would be 36 transformation stone crystals in two days. So I can somehow understand the developers decision.

However what I don't understand is the capped farmability on one character with these tokens. They could increase the amount of tokens needed for the exchange and put them in the dynamic quests instead.

• NCSOFT
1 hour ago, Nemises said:

However what I don't understand is the capped farmability on one character with these tokens. They could increase the amount of tokens needed for the exchange and put them in the dynamic quests instead.

We are conservative when it comes to introducing new systems. I will agree the system should evolve to suit the needs and economy of the game.

10 hours ago, Hime said:

We are conservative when it comes to introducing new systems. I will agree the system should evolve to suit the needs and economy of the game.

I'm glad you're talking about it and I hope we're gonna see a move of the devs in time.

3 hours ago, pikapikapika said:

transformation crystal = junk, only useful for farmers

You've found the forums to share your opinion, welcome. Maybe you'd like to share an alternative to the introduced system, which would suit for you the best and drop some arguments for that here. Allthought I respect your opinion without arguments there's no discussion in "general discussion" possible.

12 hours ago, Hime said:

Would be nice if martial token would be made acc bound too, you can only get outdated items with it but you can't even trade it to a twink.

To go on a bit of a tangent: not just Transformation Stone Crystals should be account bound, but almost everything. Items like Resurgence Tokens, Lesser Demon Spirit Stones, and different Consumables should all be tradable between characters. I put in the effort on one character to obtain said items; if I now want to reroll, I'll have to reaquire them all? Seriously? My hundreds of "food buffs" that I acquired on my main will all go to waste for no reason, just because I can't send them over to my new character. Obviously I have understanding for such items like Blood Roses and Silversteel Ore to be locked to the character you obtained them with, but this game is generally way too restrictive when it comes to being able to play and switch to one's alternative characters.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Azaethal said:

To go on a bit of a tangent: not just Transformation Stone Crystals should be account bound, but almost everything. Items like Resurgence Tokens, Lesser Demon Spirit Stones, and different Consumables should all be tradable between characters.

As you mentioned this goes far beyond the purpose of this topic, maybe you should create a new one with all the items you suggest to be account bound.

On 5/22/2020 at 3:23 PM, Hime said:

Lets see if that is really true: Conservatism is a political and social philosophy promoting traditional social institutions in the context of culture and civilization.

That means: seeing there is some sort of sense and civil impulse to actually believe something is true and seen true by the majority of a certain population.

Yet I dont quiet see anyone of the actual staff playing the game, soo I am not quiet sure if conservatism really holds true for that.

Lets see what else fits here:

Defective Product - Is an imperfection in a product that has a manufacturing or design defect, or is faulty because of inadequate instructions or warnings.

unreasonable - not guided by or based on good sense.

blindness - the state or condition of being unable to see because of injury, disease, or a congenital condition. (i agree very much with the very last part)

Ignorance - lack of knowledge or information.

Capitalism - Capitalism is an economic system based on the private ownership of the means of production and their operation for profit.

Stupidity - behaviour that shows a lack of good sense or judgement.

empty promises - A promise that is either not going to be carried out, worthless or meaningless.

Agile software development - Agile software development comprises various approaches to software development under which requirements and solutions evolve through the collaborative effort of self-organizing and cross-functional teams and their customer/end user (SCRUM&KANBAN)

Huh, look at that, maybe should adopt that to your Q&A sessions for a change, you might finally come up with honest answers for finding out why most of your customers have already quit your game and why the margins have dropped so much.

You must really believe we are all dumb, teenagers, that have never learned how to programm, quality control or reason right?

WELL GUESS WHAT, some people have studied and know a lot more about your faulty game than you do.

MAYBE its time you start to listen to us NOW.

Constructive criticism - the process of offering valid and well-reasoned opinions about the work of others, usually involving both positive and negative comments, in a friendly manner rather than an oppositional one.

The (premium) transformation crystals should be account bound. They are made from bound materials and are used to enhance old weapon stages. The whole goal of this Item is it to make it faster and easier for new charachters or returning players to get back into the game.

• Like 1

On 23-5-2020 at 12:23 AM, Hime said:

@Hime

Thank you for completely ignoring my question. It is just sad how you do that. It is like having a first date but the other person is just staring at his/her phone... pittyfull

The TSC should be account bound and not be a one to one when TS is salvaged.  The whole system with the new TS/TSC really doesn't make sense it would have made sense just to lower the amount needed on the the weapons if you having people complain. Creating a whole new item was and is a big waste of time. If players accidentally do something you should give them a grace period before punishing them for something you created.  And Restoration Token system is completely stupid to use when it come to something new.