Good Job

GeBeRDuRaMM

you announced the upgrade materials as a weapons that are farmable from dungeons now the upgrade material is pristine oil besides those weapons are you joking with us ? i want compensation for the time i lost with farming , i am on the verge of quitting the game i hope these kind of stuff never happens.

https://i.hizliresim.com/oFWIbX.png

https://i.hizliresim.com/70iKHU.jpg

• Like 1

• NCSOFT

We try to provide you with upgrade information as soon as we can as we understand how it affects your decisions in game. It's never our intent to provide incorrect information so for that we apologize. The new stages of the Wingsong/Lionroar weapons do require Pristine Oil vs the weapons as previously posted. :JinsoyunWhat:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Hime said:

We try to provide you with upgrade information as soon as we can as we understand how it affects your decisions in game. It's never our intent to provide incorrect information so for that we apologize. The new stages of the Wingsong/Lionroar weapons do require Pristine Oil vs the weapons as previously posted. :JinsoyunWhat:

I just want to understand... why though? I am more confused then mad (even tho I'm still a bit peeved) Out of all the things you could have changed (lowing the scales or raw mats) they decided that players would rather use tradable mats with a sacred vial which again isn't a problem with the new transmute system. It just doesn't make sense to me.

Edited by Aulann

They could just add the oil for stage 9 if they really can't wait to release wing/lion 7-9. I know the weapon required for s9 comes from the next dungeon coming end of June but there's not really any reason to asks oils for s7 and s8 aside from annoying off the already annoyed playerbase.

:l

8 hours ago, Aulann said:

I just want to understand... why though? I am more confused then mad (even tho I'm still a bit peeved) Out of all the things you could have changed (lowing the scales or raw mats) they decided that players would rather use tradable mats with a sacred vial which again isn't a problem with the new transmute system. It just doesn't make sense to me.

The thing is, at least from what i see, there is always a lot of complaining when it comes to Breakthrough items and the drop rate. Case and point take mao gloves as example, even weapon chests in dungeons. Now with the oils, there is a guaranteed breakthrough item which is not dependant on an rng drop. (given there could have been better ways to solve this). I assume that's what they were going for with this.

Look. You have to use an oil. Ok sucks for some ok. But you didnt have to use a pts as also stated before. If you have 60 scales and all other mats I'm 100% sure using 3 oils is your problem.  If you are in fact here just to complain you did it. Move on and upgrade your wep as it is in game. It is not staff on the forums problem that KR put it that way in our game. Just be grateful you are not waiting 1 month for the next dungeon to come out. Because that is how it really should be upgraded. 

4 hours ago, Grimoir said:

The thing is, at least from what i see, there is always a lot of complaining when it comes to Breakthrough items and the drop rate. Case and point take mao gloves as example, even weapon chests in dungeons. Now with the oils, there is a guaranteed breakthrough item which is not dependant on an rng drop. (given there could have been better ways to solve this). I assume that's what they were going for with this.

well, Mao gloves is a joke if compared to weapon chest in dungeons... cause u can always craft a briliant key thats very cheap even for new comers, but mao gloves... it's a joke, not to mention it's very old content.

and why GC weapon stage 1-6 way expensive??? transformation stone + premium stone x2 ?? are we back like TT first released?

BTW in your google sheet, low tiers weapon from aransu till GC 6, those elements for upgrade are removed.. but why the heck am i still seeing it in real game? you guys were drunk while preparing these sheets?

theres one more problem, before you could go pve weap all the way to highest, now you need to switch over to GC weapon before you can switch over to lionroar3

my summoner doesn't use raid weapon so it was a good thing to go pve all the way.

now I need GC weap mat + 8 pts? wow good job

2 hours ago, lillvargen said:

theres one more problem, before you could go pve weap all the way to highest, now you need to switch over to GC weapon before you can switch over to lionroar3

my summoner doesn't use raid weapon so it was a good thing to go pve all the way.

now I need GC weap mat + 8 pts? wow good job

Change to skyforge and then go linorar 3. then you do not need to go GC.

23 hours ago, heartkreuz91 said:

and why GC weapon stage 1-6 way expensive??? transformation stone + premium stone x2 ?? are we back like TT first released?

BTW in your google sheet, low tiers weapon from aransu till GC 6, those elements for upgrade are removed.. but why the heck am i still seeing it in real game? you guys were drunk while preparing these sheets?

They need the new Transformation stone crystals and the sheet clearly states you need elements. they were just changed from Legendary elements to enlightened elements.