Farewell Crickets!

Cyan

• NCSOFT

Hello everyone!

As the title implies it's my time to take a bow and say farewell to you all as tomorrow is my last day with NCSOFT. I'm not one for being super sentimental but I just wanted to say that my time over the last several years has been a large learning experience for me as this was my first gig in the industry. Sometimes it was overwhelming, other times it was stressful, and of course it was fun.

All of you reading this have varying opinions, experiences, and thoughts about many different things. I leave you in the good hands of Hime and other members of the her team (I was part of her team too). I encourage you all to continue sharing your feedback with the team here at NCSOFT West, constructively of course. Thank you for being along for my ride and I am sure I will see many of you again.

Cheers,

Cyan/Justin

• Cyan pinned this topic

RIP

And now the forums are dead since u are the only one who could bring a candle to the darkness.

Hope the best in the future, maybe now u can moderate for a game that the devs dont miscomunicate lmao :D

Heya Justin, I'm very sad to see you go. Having you around has been an absolute blessing and I'm gonna miss you so much. I hope whatever you decide to do or wherever you go, you'll have the best of luck and happiness! If for some reason you decide to come back to NCsoft anytime in the future, you'll be welcomed with open arms. Love you tons Justin!! <3

Thank you for all the good sense you always give to the community.

On 5/14/2020 at 3:50 PM, Cyan said:

All of you reading this have varying opinions, experiences, and thoughts about many different things. 

- this quote is a smile for me and i believe for others as well 

Edited by swordin

• Hime unpinned this topic

Its sad he has to leave too but in the last time you could see he was not interested in Blade and soul he didnt play the game himselfe and in my oppinion a community manager should play the game himselfe.

But for someone that didnt play the game he did a pretty good job.