Get it right!

CookieDAce

Hey NCWest,

I really don' want to hate but, you really need to beef up your game.

The performance is horrible and mostly results in lazy programming with keeping legacy code and just adding up even more code, so the client is just blown up.

You really should speed up the Unreal Engine 4 Update to get a fresh new client, without the old unused items, systems, and skills. I could bet that we still have the old level 45 skills in the client although they are not even usable anymore. But the game still "checks" on them.

Despite that, even the Russian Blade and Soul Homepage is designed with more love and effort than the NCWest version.

https://ru.4game.com/bns/

As I said I don't want to flame or to be rude, but the truth is you need to beef up a lot, even in terms of staff, which actually care for the game not only as a paycheck for themselves as long it's running, but to actually improve the game and increasing player experience. Because in the long run, you will earn more money with a big player base which also cashes casually than only milking the whales, who will quit the game as well at some point.

With this said, I hope you don't screw up the Unreal Engine 4 and burry the game. (Don't bring us this frontier version)!

13 hours ago, CookieDAce said:

The performance is horrible and mostly results in lazy programming with keeping legacy code and just adding up even more code, so the client is just blown up.

You really should speed up the Unreal Engine 4 Update to get a fresh new client

NCWest is only Publisher, they don't develop UE4, NCSOFT in South Korea does, so even if you're going to be flame and rage at them, it's out of their control, the only thing they can do is forward your feedback to the developer team ^^ which most likely won't be, since it's already existing problem that everyone is aware of. 

13 hours ago, CookieDAce said:

Despite that, even the Russian Blade and Soul Homepage is designed with more love and effort than the NCWest versio

http://preview.themeforest.net/item/pixiehuge-esports-gaming-theme-for-clans-organizations/full_screen_preview/20175845?_ga=2.127151757.1423860099.1589466159-1645454364.1589466159

I like websites like this with animations and style more then those in BNS Russia uses, Russian website uses website type of style like almost most games use now a days, it's getting boring and no more originality. 

14 hours ago, CookieDAce said:

but the truth is you need to beef up a lot, even in terms of staff, which actually care for the game not only as a paycheck for themselves as long it's running, but to actually improve the game and increasing player experience

The Armory Event was small step in the right direction they should move on, but we will see in the future if it will keep improving or will start to go back to what it was, however it would be nice if they didn't stop communicating with community on forums like they were doing but then stopped. 

Hi,

vor 5 Stunden schrieb SayhaSeer:

NCWest is only Publisher, they don't develop UE4, NCSOFT in South Korea does, so even if you're going to be flame and rage at them, it's out of their control, the only thing they can do is forward your feedback to the developer team ^^ which most likely won't be, since it's already existing problem that everyone is aware of. 

http://preview.themeforest.net/item/pixiehuge-esports-gaming-theme-for-clans-organizations/full_screen_preview/20175845?_ga=2.127151757.1423860099.1589466159-1645454364.1589466159

I like websites like this with animations and style more then those in BNS Russia uses, Russian website uses website type of style like almost most games use now a days, it's getting boring and no more originality. 

The Armory Event was small step in the right direction they should move on, but we will see in the future if it will keep improving or will start to go back to what it was, however it would be nice if they didn't stop communicating with community on forums like they were doing but then stopped. 

I am fully aware that NCWest, as well as NCSoft, are just publishers and that TeamBloodlust is the developer, but TeamBloodlust is owned by NCSOFT. NCWest is in a position to talk with the devs to get things done. For example to get rid of old items and systems in the client, get some optimizations done, or request a better damage calculation, get the translations hardcoded instead of a filter exchanging it, and so on. There are a lot of problems which can be solved, it is possible to optimize UE3. 
How is it possible that the game is not using the Blade and Soul Nvidia Profile, how is it possible that even game profiles from other games work miracles on shuttering.
I mean if NCWest would do some more inhouse testing on their internal server with more than 1 or 2 people and actually not to use gm weapons and use normal gear, maybe just with an unkillable buff so they won't die. There are a lot of things which can be done if you have a very motivated team!

At the moment they try to milk the whales and I can understand that, because fewer players = less income = they need to get the money from other sources.

Ye fancy animations for the homepage are nice as well, but an interactive homepage would be totally sufficient, if u tour through the Russian site u will see the animations and videos if u click on different classes for example

Here is an interesting comparison of the EU/NA client vs the KR client:

The dips in performance are way higher in the EU/NA client. This is what NCWest should try to achieve for our client so that it will run on the same level as the Korean one.

Another Problem in our Release is, that the servers are crippeled with the induced global ping, stronger servers and a better NETcode would do mirracles in terms of performance, because the sync between the server and the client would be better and not bottlenecking the client to wait for the sync or information from the server. This server bottlenecks are noticeable when you lower the graphics or use the potato mode, its not the optimisation its the server

Edited by CookieDAce

Since 3 days I encounter random lag spike making the game almost unplayable, it's the first time since two years I play I have this problem. It forced me to move to a VPN solution, but sometime even with the VPN it lag so much.

In the game my character have arround 200-300ms but when I chain skill the character only use a skill 1/10 of normal speed, also I see all action arround continuing even if the boss is dead since 10s.

That actually sound more like an ISP/Hardware/Software issue, not the servers.

Maybe your connection is a bit suffering because of corona and too many people in your street/town are watching 4k videos or whatever.