Sign in to follow this  
Belido

UE5

Belido   

As things with the engine seems to be delayed anyway, how about to jump to UE5, the 1st engine demos are looking pretty nice tough:

Arb   

It’s been 2 years since they’ve started working on UE4 or longer if you’ll look at google search... just be happy we’re getting an upgrade at all and not be unrealistic.

Belido   
vor 16 Minuten schrieb Arb:

and not be unrealistic.

come on, it's Unreal Engine, so at least let me dream a bit:please:

Grimoir   

i would imagine the jump from Ue3 to UE4 is quite steep, but UE4 to UE5 shouldnt be too hard i tihnk so who knows maybe if the game stays alive much longer at some point we might get Ue5. Cause it looks really amazing.

Quodaax   

We're honestly never getting UE4 let alone the YEARS it would to to remaster the game in UE5.

On 5/14/2020 at 1:20 AM, Grimoir said:

i would imagine the jump from Ue3 to UE4 is quite steep, but UE4 to UE5 shouldnt be too hard i tihnk so who knows maybe if the game stays alive much longer at some point we might get Ue5. Cause it looks really amazing.

Actually from 3 to 4 is the easier jump as it's highlights are technologies from 2010-2013. 5 has stuff that's a thing since 2016. Engineers with decent experience when it comes to dx12 technology are not as many as engineers versed in dx9-10 technology.

KzE   

For this quality you need RTX 2070 and above. So wont happen.

Rieze   

Also not to mention the release of UE5 is like a year and half away.
"Unreal Engine 5 will be available in preview in early 2021, and in full release late in 2021" from their website.