Update to the admiral outfit box

@Cyan I was wondering about potential updates to the admiral outfit/adornment boxes. We've had the same costumes in there for months and I wondered if more outfits could maybe be added. Examples would be steel heart since that has only been seen twice and maybe all nighter because I have heard people talking in faction about missing out on it and really wanting it to come back. I am unsure if you could maybe put in a word about this. I know there are some other nice event outfits from past that people would love to see make a return in the outfit/adornment boxes. I think a little revamp might actually encourage some players to participate more in events if they had new outfit options to grab from the boxes.

Yes, this. In my clan we often talk about which outfits we would like to see return. One that often comes up is the Pure White Seductress from four years ago and Yura Hairstyle.  At this point Yura Hairstyle and Dragonfly Hair should really be permanently added to the Hongmoon store. Many people would pick it up.

• Like 1