64 bit client fix help plzzz!!!!!

ok so basically about a year or so ago i used to play this game on my same computer at 60-113 fps  max settings in raids and dugs and loading took no more then 15 sec or less on 64 bit client , so i recently started playing a noticed immediately that my game was loading slow it literally took me 5 mins just to load into game then once i got into the game my fps was at 10-30 and loading took me like 45-1 min to load into dugs so i went to see why the 64 bit was acting like this so i switched to 32 bit and just yesterday it started crashing every 10 mins into game heres a list of what i did to fix 64 bit

-uninstall/reinstall

-repair file 

-change compatibility (i literally tried every single one!)

-switch files to programs instead of  programs 86

-clearing FTH setting it to 0

-play on 32 bit thing with this was i would get 60 fps but in dugs drop to 12 fps and all of a sudden it crashes every 10 mins 

i dont know what else to do can anyone please help me if you have a way to fix this also heres my computer stats not that it really matters cuz this game use to work just last year!

GeForce GTX 1050 TI

cpu: intel(R)Core(TM)i5-7500 CPU 3.40GHz

ram:8g

i also have a ssd

12 hours ago, Nakekeo said:

ok so basically about a year or so ago i used to play this game on my same computer at 60-113 fps  max settings in raids and dugs and loading took no more then 15 sec or less on 64 bit client , so i recently started playing a noticed immediately that my game was loading slow it literally took me 5 mins just to load into game then once i got into the game my fps was at 10-30 and loading took me like 45-1 min to load into dugs so i went to see why the 64 bit was acting like this so i switched to 32 bit and just yesterday it started crashing every 10 mins into game heres a list of what i did to fix 64 bit

-uninstall/reinstall

-repair file 

-change compatibility (i literally tried every single one!)

-switch files to programs instead of  programs 86

-clearing FTH setting it to 0

-play on 32 bit thing with this was i would get 60 fps but in dugs drop to 12 fps and all of a sudden it crashes every 10 mins 

i dont know what else to do can anyone please help me if you have a way to fix this also heres my computer stats not that it really matters cuz this game use to work just last year!

GeForce GTX 1050 TI

cpu: intel(R)Core(TM)i5-7500 CPU 3.40GHz

ram:8g

i also have a ssd

Try follow the YouTube video in the post.